Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Quotes, Snippets, Other Writing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Brief Biography for Writing Submissions

Ok - so I'm trying to get published and of course they ask for a brief bio to go along with your submissions. I suck at this..

The submissions are LGBTQI (etc etc) Erotic in nature and here's what I have for my first draft at a brief bio.

One minute I think it needs something - the next I think it's fine.

Thoughts and feedback welcome, encouraged, and pretty much pleaded for.

------------

Tawse would like to say he’s spent the majority of his adult life playing with his gender and sexual expression, but the fact of the matter is they’ve been playing with him and he’s just been hanging on for a hell of a ride. He currently identifies as either gender queer or hybrid and resides in Atlanta, Georgia with his Wife, 2 dogs, 1 cat and one species dysphoric cat who insists on protecting the house and growling like a dog.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: