Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #21
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Hey can everyone please upload a scanned copy of your driver's license. Thanks in advance.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #22
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Steph is 6' 1" 225 there are women on the roster close to her descriptor of herself she may be private.
Wholly Cow! Remind me to never make her mad!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #23
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
I didn't see anyone over 5'8"....I will check again just in case I'm a twat and missed it. Funny, I don't see her being the private type.

Steph's said she's a linewoman for The Boston Militia there's a couple of women close to her descriptors so I dunno:/
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #24
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Hey can everyone please upload a scanned copy of your driver's license. Thanks in advance.

Now this is funny!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #25
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Laaaame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
They don't always print the whole roster. Believe me or not, I could care less.

Now THAT sucks!!! They need to change that shit!!! If you're working out to be on a team I don't believe you should be left out!!

Boooo to that shit!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #26
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
HAHAHA!

I was confused in another thread I was ready for gun talk!

It's a womans football team!
Me too!

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #27
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

OK! Here is Terrell Owens workout plan he is 6' 3" and 225 so we are not far off from your size and weight. He stays between 3-4%. Do you happen to eat like this?

http://www.sixpacknow.com/terrell_owens_workout.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #28
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Other than eating yolks, and not doing meal replacement, we eat quite similiarly.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #29
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Allow me to clarify. I found a Stephanie with her stated last name at MIT studying physics as a grad student and the pictures were far removed from her description. I looked at the team rosters for both new england teams including the militia with no one by that name. Additionally, Steph stated regular workouts that included weights that as another member pointed out,typically exceeded world records for men and women. I remain skeptical and more so with the bodyfat that is lower than a professional female bodybuilder and an olympic swimmer.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #30
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow .....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #31
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Just for shiggles, I had my body fat measured. I have 3% body fat! I saw that, and thought,"Knew I was lean, didn't realize I was that lean!"
You need to show pictures... Gotta admire a 3% body fat and perv over it.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #32
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Don't hate the ellips-er...

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #33
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
Allow me to clarify. I found a Stephanie with her stated last name at MIT studying physics as a grad student and the pictures were far removed from her description. I looked at the team rosters for both new england teams including the militia with no one by that name. Additionally, Steph stated regular workouts that included weights that as another member pointed out,typically exceeded world records for men and women. I remain skeptical and more so with the bodyfat that is lower than a professional female bodybuilder and an olympic swimmer.
You know be skeptical all you want, but I find it creepy that you are going around trying to look up someone's personal info.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #34
Estella

How Do You Identify?:
Straightforward Femme. What you see is what you get.
Preferred Pronoun?:
We
Relationship Status:
Sadie, Sadie ... married lady.

Estella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Now THAT sucks!!! They need to change that shit!!! If you're working out to be on a team I don't believe you should be left out!!

Boooo to that shit!!!
Steph may not have made the posted roster, but the players who did are pretty easy on the eyes in general. That Katy Bertman is a cutie.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #35
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Talking Thank you golden haired 8lb baby geeeezuz!

Roster = Femme Spank Bank Material

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #36
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
They don't always print the whole roster. Believe me or not, I could care less.
Oh no it's not that i don't believe you dearheart. We just wanted to follow you since you sound like such a badass warrior.
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #37
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

I have a scale that measures your BMI. Mine just said please step off Now! Is there a hidden meaning here?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #38
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I found it interesting that she posted her personal info as well as that of her partner. If someone is making seemingly outroageous claims on a public forum, everyone has the right to investigate further to determine if they are true. I assure you,i wasn't the only one who googled her name. Hardly creepy. I lifted weights for many years and would love to see pictures of someone who has apparently achieved something few others have.

Quote:
You know be skeptical all you want, but I find it creepy that you are going around trying to look up someone's personal info.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #39
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation FML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
I have a scale that measures your BMI. Mine just said please step off Now! Is there a hidden meaning here?

Mine did what cartoon scales do, springs popped out and there was a loud grunt followed by a * BOIIIIIINGGG*

I need a cookie!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #40
Estella

How Do You Identify?:
Straightforward Femme. What you see is what you get.
Preferred Pronoun?:
We
Relationship Status:
Sadie, Sadie ... married lady.

Estella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Not creepy ... pervy. If there's a 6'1", 225 lb football player with 3% body fat roaming around loose on the other side of the river then I, for one, want to know about it. My femme-friends do, too.