Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #41
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
I found it interesting that she posted her personal info as well as that of her partner. If someone is making seemingly outroageous claims on a public forum, everyone has the right to investigate further to determine if they are true. I assure you,i wasn't the only one who googled her name. Hardly creepy. I lifted weights for many years and would love to see pictures of someone who has apparently achieved something few others have.
Wow glad you have the time to do all this.
I read stuff all the time on here that I am highly skeptical about and have never tried to look up someone's info.
Seriously uncool. Two thumbs down from me.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #42
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estella View Post
Um ... at competition weight, Lenda Murray is at 7.5%. If you're at 3%, you should be very very worried. I've had some issues with insufficient body fat in the past and it can be extremely dangerous for women, leading to dramatic bone loss, among other things.

If steph looks like this pic, I will not, repeat not, be perving on her............

just saying........
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #43
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I'd hope not! I'm very taken.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #44
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estella View Post
Um ... at competition weight, Lenda Murray is at 7.5%. If you're at 3%, you should be very very worried. I've had some issues with insufficient body fat in the past and it can be extremely dangerous for women, leading to dramatic bone loss, among other things.

Dangit! I thought I kept all my body building pics on private!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #45
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love statistics

I believe men can actually be "okay" with 3% body fat.
For a female body, it is dangerously low and the stored fat is necessary for day to day body functions. At the height and weight that was previously mentioned .... well, let's just say that it leaves me "speechless".

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #46
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Shit, my fat ass is at your 3% x's 300

I blame Hostess

Ding Dongs.

I blame those.

And cheese.

And bread.

I've lost 30 pounds in the last year or so.
I've got physical limitation factors n what have you.

So anything I lost might be gone but I certainly didn't improve
any kind of body fat measurement bullshit during that time.

I don't care to know mah numbers either.

But I admire the folks who work hard at
their numbers, especially for Health reasons.

My Sister is 51, and rides her cycle to work n shit.

Old 08-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #47
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I blame being 53 and having fibroyds. Life is what it is and we all grow. I was 18 and 118 lb at one point in time.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #48
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I blame being 53 and having fibroyds. Life is what it is and we all grow. I was 18 and 118 lb at one point in time.
AWwwww yes. To only be able to go back and time and have that 18 year old body again and yet keep the intellect and experience that we have today.

Seems like i heard my parents say something very similar to that when i was growing up.

Someone hold me.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #49
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

I don't need to go back.

I brought mah baby fat with me.

Old 08-28-2012, 06:38 PM   #50
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
I'd hope not! I'm very taken.
Steph just put a pic of yourself in the gallery then all will cease to wonder what you look like.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:29 AM   #51
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation
Default looking at NJF's chart

"overfat"?

as in 'i am soooooo OVER this fat'?

or 'i wish i could get rid of this fat that is suspended OVER my supermodel body'.

or 'could you please pass me that bowl of broccoli with the cheesy fat sauce poured all OVER it'?

or 'why are we always so verklempt OVER fat for f*ck sake? dont we have anything better to expend brain cells on'?

or...............................
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:48 AM   #52
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool I feel....

I think we all had, at one point in our life or another, the body we wanted or close to it. I believe I still have mine; it's just covered by a more mature, seasoned casing. When we fall in love with someone, we see each other's version of the body we wish we had because after all, isn't that what love really is? (hmmmm maybe this should also be in another thread lol).
Anyway, just my .02
Old 08-29-2012, 07:53 AM   #53
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I think we all had, at one point in our life or another, the body we wanted or close to it. I believe I still have mine; it's just covered by a more mature, seasoned casing. When we fall in love with someone, we see each other's version of the body we wish we had because after all, isn't that what love really is? (hmmmm maybe this should also be in another thread lol).
Anyway, just my .02

i have 'six pack' abs. i'm just keeping them in an insulated cooler!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:58 AM   #54
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
i have 'six pack' abs. i'm just keeping them in an insulated cooler!
I say that all the time!
Old 08-29-2012, 08:03 AM   #55
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Quote:
I say that all the time!

evil twin? is that you? OMG! it IS you!!!! first we were separated at birth and now............now..........THIS! i'm sooooooo happy!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:10 AM   #56
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
evil twin? is that you? OMG! it IS you!!!! first we were separated at birth and now............now..........THIS! i'm sooooooo happy!!!!
I'm the more evil one tho, right?
Old 08-29-2012, 08:21 AM   #57
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
I didn't see anyone over 5'8"....I will check again just in case I'm a twat and missed it. Funny, I don't see her being the private type.

i count 17 players over 5'8"

the roster is from 2011 and not 2012
Old 08-29-2012, 08:22 AM   #58
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Quote:
I'm the more evil one tho, right?
tell yourself anything you need to darling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #59
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Default Evidence Based Only please

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post

I believe men can actually be "okay" with 3% body fat.
For a female body, it is dangerously low and the stored fat is necessary for day to day body functions. At the height and weight that was previously mentioned .... well, let's just say that it leaves me "speechless".

I love statistics too!
And teach it too!
(got geek?)

I'd like to see the source of the statistics presented.
Also, presenting one individual (the body builder) and contrasting it with Steph in this forum is not terribly practical and really doesn't lend itself to an accurate or precise comparison.

And, who knows HOW Steph's body fat was measured? The reality is, unless she was submerged in a dunk tank with all the forced air expelled from her lungs (the single most accurate way to determine % body fat)--the "calculations" can have a +/- factor of up to 8% or so.....

Steph has impressed me with her kindness, her intellect, her enthusiasm for our Planet her obvious adoration for Amanda--and again, I say Welcome to her.

I'm all out of fucks to give about Steph's body fat %, I'm more concerned with my own.
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #60
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Wow glad you have the time to do all this.
I read stuff all the time on here that I am highly skeptical about and have never tried to look up someone's info.
Seriously uncool. Two thumbs down from me.
I work plenty and found time in my day to Google the hell out of Steph's remarkable achievements. Only, I don't get why people waited this long to question the inconsistencies: The first time someone posts that she's lifting more weight than any guy I've ever met, I am beyond DELIGHTED.

Basically, Steph's posts are the FIRST posts that I read--What can I say, I love a good novella.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post: