Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 04-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #21
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
wouldnt that be BYOF??(bring your own food)

How do you know it doesn't stand for Bring your own brownies? Biscuits? Bacon? Bread? Baklava?

How about....

BYOS.

Bring your own stuff.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 07:44 PM   #22
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

ok ok BYOB bc Gemme said so

scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:56 AM   #23
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A quick reminder that The Voice is on tonight!!!!

I have to work at a different store that's farther away, so I'm crossing my fingers I'll be able to get home in time to see it.

Yaaay!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #24
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Gemme since u r working further than normal I'll go ahead and set up some snacks and drinks so u wont have to worry bout that when u get home---
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #25
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I like this show.....neat concept....but then I wonder how many times the chairs will last....what happens if they hit their button and they don't turn around? .....I can see it getting old. Unless they changed coaches.....but even then.

I don't see the tension between Adam and Christina....I think they're kinda cute.

All that said, anything that promotes singing is a plus in my book.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #26
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Everyone ready for The Voice?
Old 05-03-2011, 06:42 PM   #27
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ok all the snacks are out....cooler full of drinks and chair arranged for maximum vision....now im just gonna put a note on the door for Gemme to be quiet if she comes in AFTER the show has started...

Old 05-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #28
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm still not sure I like it 100% yet... I need to see the actual "mentoring" to see if I really like it.

Tonight... Watch for Tim Mahoney. He use to play in the bar I managed here in MN. He's a Twin Cites boy. I haven't heard him for a long time, he was good back in the day. I hope he can still bring it!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #29
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

i'm with you Strappie...I'm not completely sure,but like with the idol auditions i like the very beginning if nothing else...perhaps bc my attention span is short...wil definitely look for ur boy tho
Old 05-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #30
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I cringed when the 16 year old sang.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #31
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm cringing at the blonde with the tatts.... Pitchy? How about nails on a chalkboard?
Old 05-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #32
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

yeah what Jo said.....hiya Gemme glad to see you could join us
Old 05-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #33
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I'm cringing at the blonde with the tatts.... Pitchy? How about nails on a chalkboard?
Agreed. I haven't been thrilled with most of them, actually. I can't wait for the guy who sings "Forget You" and the coaches battling over him.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:38 PM   #34
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

America's Got Talent premiers on my birthday.

Coincidence?

I think not.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #35
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
I'm still not sure I like it 100% yet... I need to see the actual "mentoring" to see if I really like it.

Tonight... Watch for Tim Mahoney. He use to play in the bar I managed here in MN. He's a Twin Cites boy. I haven't heard him for a long time, he was good back in the day. I hope he can still bring it!!
Yep, he can.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #36
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ok Strappies guy definitely fits Adams group!.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #37
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

"Sadly, you have a penis."

Best. Line. Of. The. Night.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #38
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Nothing like coming out to your father on national tv

He can sing though....and another great example....he would never have gotten past the first cut on American Idol.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:56 PM   #39
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

"Im Gay" ?!?!? why would someone throw that out there in the middle of there little speech? does it help? is it a way of coming out? hate to think people would use anything to further themselves-being gay,abandoned,single parent,---maybe its just a pet peeve of mine *shrug*
Old 05-03-2011, 07:59 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
"Im Gay" ?!?!? why would someone throw that out there in the middle of there little speech? does it help? is it a way of coming out? hate to think people would use anything to further themselves-being gay,abandoned,single parent,---maybe its just a pet peeve of mine *shrug*
Maybe because he knew not everyone would know right off the bat, like Ebon and I did.

Or maybe it had just built up so much that it burst forth and he had no intentions of coming out on national TV.

I'm misunderestimated.