Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation
Default public thank you for.....

I dont know and was unable to find a thread on this. I realize yesterday, well not yesterday per say, that I hardly ever say thank you to the one I need to the most. I say thank you to strangers who maybe of service to me where I stop along my route but when it comes to saying thank you to the beautiful woman who not only works a paying job but does so much around the house.

I know that Im not the only who forgets about the femme or butch who is the person does a lot of work around the house to help our lives run a bit smoother.

I want this to be a place with no flaming or negativity. I want us to be able to just come in and say thank you for whatever or to whoever we are feeling grateful to.

So to start off I want to thank cinnomongrl563 for everything she does around the house. Before work she works her little butt off making sure I dont have to come home to a mess, not that it was to start with.

I want her to know that no matter what I do appreciate it more then I probably say or show from time to time

Thank you baby for all you do
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Very nice!

Thank you to all of those who show public affection to other people. Sometimes being acknowledged publicly is a very nice thing to do.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sometimes it's the little things...

Thank you, Luvs, for buying dinner tonight and thank you, Baby Luv, for standing in the voting line for over an hour and a half with Luvs and me without complaining.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #4
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Teddy for starting such a nice thread!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread!

I want to personally thank everyone for voting today. I dont care who you voted for, just that you voted!

And a thank you to the Gemme and everyone involved who put together the Xmas card exchange
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #6
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I want to thank all the brave souls in the Listening thread who bare souls and share our innermost thoughts that scream to come out but are held in for whatever reason..except for there. Whoever started the thread, too, thank you. I use it often enough to find the relief I need when things turn inside out...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 11:11 AM   #7
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I want to thank all the brave souls in the Listening thread who bare souls and share our innermost thoughts that scream to come out but are held in for whatever reason..except for there. Whoever started the thread, too, thank you. I use it often enough to find the relief I need when things turn inside out...
I too want to thank Nat for the listening thread, and for those that honor the do not reply condition.

It has saved my sanity on more than one occasion!

I want to thank Miss Tia for seeing the need in her community and opening the Pretty and plus shop.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #8
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

awww...Ms Tinkerbelly, thank you so much! I am so grateful and thankful for all the customer and consignors who come into the shop and enjoy it. I even like the ones who express complaints because I find they help me correct what i am doing wrong, or how I could do things better. I am grateful times are changing and being plus isnt seen as much anymore, as a terrible thing! Size acceptance is happening!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #9
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

I want to thank Medusa and Jackhammer for giving us this community. I know that they work hard keeping it up and running.

I also need to thank all of the friends I have made while being a part of said community.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 04:09 PM   #10
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank you, voters, for making this year a referendum on race-bating, homophobia, women-bashing, and general douchebaggery.

Thanks to the world's most awesome house-mate for not making me do any dusting lately!

And thank U, just for being U. Watching the election together was fun. I almost missed out, so thanks for reminding me of the things I love. Though I do wish you'd gotten more sleep...UNeverCeasetoAmazeMe
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #11
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

I want to thank Stone4play for being one of the most positive people ever. I love the comments and the reps. You are a very kind person.

I make this public thank you because you don't have a visitor page. But, really I think everyone else would agree anyway.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #12
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

First I want to than Medusa and Jack for makeing this a place, I feel wellcome to be who I am.I can be myself without thinking about the kick backs if I say or do anything that may not be butch enough,nor do I need to be with in a certain group of people to belong.I have made friends,renued old friendships as well as look to the future of the reunions as long as they are had with out feeling I dont belong there.
The folks I am now friends with,you all know who you are I wont name names incase I have have a senior moment and forget one..dont want to hurt any feelings.You all mean the world to me,I have read post that have made me laugh,shed tears,bear my wicked soul in all this I found a way to deal with life a bit easyer.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 06:02 PM   #13
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
I want to thank Stone4play for being one of the most positive people ever. I love the comments and the reps. You are a very kind person.

I make this public thank you because you don't have a visitor page. But, really I think everyone else would agree anyway.

I do concur!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #14
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

I need to thank the ppl who own the company I work for. They work me like no tomorrow. I may complain from time to time however deep down I'm extremely thankful to have a job and one that allows me to work a strange schedule
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #15
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you to my wonderful wife who makes this house a home and took a chance on a broken cowboi and never gave up she is everything I could ever want need or desire in a wife partner mother to my daughter and our fur babies and a best friend. She kicks ass at work all day goes to classes and keeps this house in order through good times and hard times Desd I will always be by your side loving you with all my heart. Thank you to our planet family who enrich our lives with laughter and love. Thank you to our parents who support us are proud of us give us wise council. to the mechanic who fixed the truck and gave us a discount
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 11:35 PM   #16
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default To the man that I love...

He works a long day....and yet still makes time to stop and get things we need at the store....and

Makes us a BEAUTIFUL dinner...served by candlelight no less...with flowers...and chocolate...just because

He makes me feel special and loved every day. Not once in our relationship did I ever wonder where my place was. It has always been by his side...my hand in his...and my head on his shoulder while we drift off to sleep....

I love you so much baby...thank you for all you do for me and for US...I still love the sound of that...

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #17
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
He works a long day....and yet still makes time to stop and get things we need at the store....and

Makes us a BEAUTIFUL dinner...served by candlelight no less...with flowers...and chocolate...just because

He makes me feel special and loved every day. Not once in our relationship did I ever wonder where my place was. It has always been by his side...my hand in his...and my head on his shoulder while we drift off to sleep....

I love you so much baby...thank you for all you do for me and for US...I still love the sound of that...

I love u baby and never want u to have the tiniest bit of doubt
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 11:50 PM   #18
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I want to do a public thank you to those who put together the card exchanges...I love them! Its not easy keeping everyone's addresses together and correct!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #19
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Gaige, for everything little thing you have done during your visit here, you constantly reminded me, every single moment, through your actions and words, how much you love me. I loved having you here, and sharing space with you felt absolutely natural and perfect.

I am also very thankful to you for taking the initiative to get online today, and do the necessary research to discover exactly how to fix my washer, and then fixing it yourself. You did not have to do that for me, and I never would have asked you to, and I truly appreciated your hard work.

I will thank you in advance for the kiss I am going to steal from you, the moment you wake up from your nap.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 12:14 AM   #20
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Hollylane

Thank you Hollylane for having faith in me and allowing me to disassemble your washing machine. Thank you for digging the goop out of the pump. Thanks for not thinking I would leave your washer tipped on its front on your kitchen floor and not finish the job…ok, thanks for not verbalizing that thought because I know it did cross your mind.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post: