Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Old 01-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #21
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
Thank you Hollylane for having faith in me and allowing me to disassemble your washing machine. Thank you for digging the goop out of the pump. Thanks for not thinking I would leave your washer tipped on its front on your kitchen floor and not finish the job…ok, thanks for not verbalizing that thought because I know it did cross your mind.
As meticulous as you are, that thought never crossed my mind.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 10:20 AM   #22
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
I want to thank Medusa and Jackhammer for giving us this community. I know that they work hard keeping it up and running.

I also need to thank all of the friends I have made while being a part of said community.
Teddy you couldn't have said it any better. You took the words right out of my mouth. The community we have here is amazing. The people that are behind the scenes doing the hard work making sure the site gets back up in a timely manner and coding for hours. For those folks we have a lot of thanks to give. Tips my hat to Medusa, Jackhammer, Linus, and everyone else that helps keep this site going smoothly.
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #23
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

I need to thank my parents for showing me how NOT to show some how I love them. Thanks mom and dad for showing me that u love me with words and NOT actions.

I need to thank the drs and nurses who took care of me while I was in the hospital.

Thanks to out potential landlords for knowing we loves the first place it just wasn't big enough and offering us a place 3 times as big for the same money. Let's hope we like it ad much as we did the first place.

I need to thank someones ex for letting us borrow vehicles when both of our hit the crapper this past week.
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #24
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
I need to thank my parents for showing me how NOT to show some how I love them. Thanks mom and dad for showing me that u love me with words and NOT actions.

I need to thank the drs and nurses who took care of me while I was in the hospital.

Thanks to out potential landlords for knowing we loves the first place it just wasn't big enough and offering us a place 3 times as big for the same money. Let's hope we like it ad much as we did the first place.

I need to thank someones ex for letting us borrow vehicles when both of our hit the crapper this past week.

Thank YOU baby, for being so very capable of giving love, despite your parents...and not because of them. YOU made yourself the man you are today. You have the strength of your convictions. I have nothing but admiration for all that you have achieved...and overcome. Nothing can keep you down. And now we have each other. There's nothing we can't do
I love you so very much... <3
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:54 AM   #25
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Thank you for being you. You listen even when I am feeling out of control emotionally. We discuss the hard issues and we discuss the discuss the sweet. We share a mutual concern, the kiddo. You are truly a gentleman. Thank you so much!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #26
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for being there...always, no matter what, for trying, for talking, laughing, and loving. Thank you for that unwavering support, for realizations.

Above all, thank you for hours of conversation. Especially when I'm studying! I focus oh so much better. Seriously.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #27
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want to thank my lil sis,s wife for loving my sis and being there for her in every way.

My mind has a bit of ease knowing sis has the best watchfull eyes beside her.

Happy Birthday Lisa!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 04:48 AM   #28
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for loving me. And letting me love you.

Thank you for hearing me tonight, not just listening, but truly hearing me when I explained something that is near and dear to my heart.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #29
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

i thank myse'f fo' bein' me...
Old 01-21-2013, 11:48 AM   #30
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

It is a little late in coming but heartfelt just the same....thank you Lady Pamela for the visit on my journey west. The smiles and conversation for that short period of time was very needed and I am honored to have been able to meet you and your daughter.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #31
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default for My girl MidnightBlueEyes

There will never be enough days or enough space in a post to thank you for all you do each day.

However I want to take the time to publicly thank you baby just for loving this guy. I want to thank you for attempting to ease my stress as I do my school work and get settled. I really am a very lucky guy to be able to call you my girl and I want everyone to know just how lucky I am. Thank you baby....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 12:42 PM   #32
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I have a lot of people to thank, in the BFP community and outside of it. However, today I simply want to thank Ivan Coyote for a brilliant mind, a compassionate soul, a beautiful heart and the voice that can tell a story like no other.

Thank you Ivan, for stories like this :

TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #33
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thank you for every second of every day.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #34
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

thank you to .... well you know who you are for the very valuable lesson I learned and needed to learn a long time ago i think
Old 03-19-2013, 06:32 PM   #35
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

I need to thank my friends who at this time r lending me their time
Old 03-19-2013, 06:47 PM   #36
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you AscotButch for being such a sweetie.
Thank you GentleTiger for introducing me to Words. I'm hooked.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #37
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

Firstly, I would like to say thank you to Teddybear for starting this thread.

Secondly, I would like to shout out a HUGE thank you to everyone here on BFP that has kept me in their thoughts and prayers during my battle with the "Big C".
Your friendship and caring have meant so much to me that "thank you" doesn't seem and certainly isn't enough.

Thirdly, I would like to say a thank you to my beautiful partner Angelika who made my journey through the darkness and back into the light easier. My life would be nothing without her in it.

Heartfelt regards,

Aryon

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115942843945062331510

My Blog: http://christhebutch.wordpress.com
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aryon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #38
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I will simply say thank you for the map, use of your compass and the anchor Oh and for helping me lift out the sand bags!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2014, 11:15 AM   #39
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

I need to say a BIG thank you to Ms Cricket26 for her understanding and her willness to get up at 4 am to bring me yo work since my car is in the shop. Got to love when things happen when we have planned to do xyz at such and such time and what do u know bam ur doing it now.

So ty for all u do for me