Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Text messages from friends and The Lady!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2015, 08:23 PM   #18762
newdaynow

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda Sorta Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

newdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputation

Playing word games with a new friend; working an extremely short shift at work; getting treated to take out by a co-worker; being greeted by a silly cat who acts as if I've been gone forever
Old 07-08-2015, 11:06 PM   #18763
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, it made me laugh out loud!

So, I have Sadie in the bathtub tonight bathing her. Know that we are talking about a dog that rarely if ever misbehaves. I get her all soaped up from head to tail, and just as I reach for the handheld shower, she jumps out of the tub and goes flying through the house like a mad woman! You know that run they do when they are real excited? Tail tucked, eyes popped and flying all over the place! That was her! The mistake I made was laughing when I saw her running around like that. So, I tell her to get back in the bathtub, but she knew she had the upper hand because I laughed, and she starts flying around more crazily as though she was trying to entertain me. Finally I got her back in the tub and all was well, but I wish I had gotten it on video.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2015, 11:18 PM   #18764
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Someone tickled my funny bone...it felt good to laugh, it has been too long.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2015, 04:12 AM   #18765
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Getting messages from a good friend!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2015, 01:30 PM   #18766
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Falling asleep on the phone... I slept so well after that.
Old 07-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #18767
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

My Mom and I had lunch today at the Wegman's Market Café (she had never gone there - the HORROR). It made me smile and well ok, laugh for real, when she was eating her bbq chicken and said "Damnnnnn this is some good cheekon" (and yes she said it like cheeeekon).

Maybe you had to be there.

Oh, and my smile right now - someone popping in to say Hi.
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2015, 05:11 PM   #18768
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Kisses ...
And well wishes...
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2015, 07:43 PM   #18769
Humanesque

How Do You Identify?:
Human and approachable.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Siri answered the question! Eating Shark Soup and laughing to the bank!

Location: Right where I am supposed to be on the Hill in the arms of friends,family my loved ones. California
Humanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST Reputation

The humor continued from yesterday and a couple of the bridezillas playing along.

Humanesque is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Humanesque For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2015, 10:34 PM   #18770
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

It's been an extremely long week, but I'm finally where I need to be.

Dinner and long conversation with my Mom.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2015, 12:52 PM   #18771
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2015, 02:29 PM   #18772
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

a series of texts and surprise weekend plans
Old 07-10-2015, 02:47 PM   #18773
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I'm babysitting the biggest cat on earth. He weighs about 25 pounds and has two dads, who are on vacation in Italy. I have a basket of toys for the big cat in the living room, and this morning all the toys were strewn around the room—all except the little grey mice he left in the basket.

He's clearly a bird man, not a mice man.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:04 PM   #18774
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Its a beautiful day and I will be out enjoying it in a few.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2015, 04:51 PM   #18775
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I found my very first geocache using the geocaching app that my daughter told me about!

I'm so excited that we share this hobby; she will be here soon and I will be ever so happy to have a geocaching buddy...other than my poodle...since he rarely helps...lol
Old 07-10-2015, 05:02 PM   #18776
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
a series of texts and surprise weekend plans
yeah...well...so much for that. I'm flying solo and I'm STILL gonna have oodles of fun
Old 07-10-2015, 05:50 PM   #18777
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

This sea Lion meets and has a nap with her rescuers everyday.

Last year, a Galapagos sea lion named Panchita was caught up in a net, which left deep cuts all over her body. She managed to make it to this hotel, where animal advocates nursed her back to health for 3 months. After she was fully healed, she was released back into the wild. But every day, she returns to rest with the humans who rescued her, after being out at sea all day. She is now pregnant and expecting within a month.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:22 PM   #18778
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

My ex-boss and friend stopping by this evening to give me a , it was really good to see her. Made my day.
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2015, 08:33 PM   #18779
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I told my daughter I was going to a renaissance fair tomorrow. She burst out laughing so I started laughing too...now I'm wondering why she thought it was so funny... was it a "good for you Mom" laugh or a "that's just so dumb, Mom" laugh?... but we both laughed till we had tears in our eyes and that felt wonderful.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2015, 10:00 PM   #18780
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

The club I went to had this on tap....oh my yum! <3

Tags
happy, joy, smile