Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Old 08-11-2014, 05:32 PM   #561
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
It is with heavy heart I post this. He was one of my favorite actors, comedian and just an amazing person.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/robin-wi...cide-1.2733770
Nooooooooo!!!!! Fuck. This one hits me hard. Thank you for posting. I just watched The Birdcage today and was thinking how much I loved him.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 05:46 PM   #562
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Nooooooooo!!!!! Fuck. This one hits me hard. Thank you for posting. I just watched The Birdcage today and was thinking how much I loved him.
I watched Mrs. Doubtfire and Patch Adams yesterday.. thinking the same thing, that man had amazzzzzing talent. Heartbreaking to know he was hurting so much that suicide seemed the only escape to him.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:59 PM   #563
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
It is with heavy heart I post this. He was one of my favorite actors, comedian and just an amazing person.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/robin-wi...cide-1.2733770
Damn! I hate this! I loved this man's talent and grew up watching him. It's like he has always been there as long as I can remember, like an old friend...even though I did not personally know him, his comedy helped me through a terrible childhood. He brought smiles to the hearts and faces of so many people. I am saddened that the depression battled him so strongly.
RIP Robin! You will be greatly missed.

Afterthought, according to the CDC there are nearly 40,000 deaths by suicide yearly. Be well ya'll.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 06:15 PM   #564
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in schock. A genius. He and Jonathan Winters brilliance will be remembered. Depression is a killer
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 06:55 PM   #565
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy Goodbye Mr. Keating, I miss you already....

Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 07:58 PM   #566
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

sad....
and numb....
and sorry he hurt so bad when he made so many laugh and go on.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 08:56 PM   #567
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Robin.

I know, this is really kicking my ass too.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2014, 05:27 AM   #568
Daktari

Noooooooo not Robin!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2014, 06:45 AM   #569
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

My tribute to Robin Williams, July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014.

Here.

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115942843945062331510

My Blog: http://christhebutch.wordpress.com
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aryon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2014, 08:29 AM   #570
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

One of Robin's movies that touched me so deeply, ironically, had to do with the subject of suicide, love and redemption. I've never forgotten the message of this movie, and while Robin gave us so many great laughs and fun, he also gave us a message. Here's a clip of his movie, "What Dreams May Come" (1998).

Rest in peace, Robin, and thanks for both making us laugh.....and making us think. You will be, most profoundly, missed.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2014, 09:54 AM   #571
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation
Default R.I.P Robin

When I was still in High school, I would come home and my cousin Andrew would generally have something playing on the stereo. At time it would be Pearl Jam, U2 or the Lemonheads. He was also a comedy fan, and a big one of Robin Williams. He would had his stand up comedy on CD and many a time I would come home to Robin talking about coming home with Hagen Dasz ice cream, to save him from the evils of women's pms. It made me laugh.

Me and my cousin were extremely close, and in 2003 his passing absolutely killed me. He suffered from depression, and also drank to stave off the demons. Sadly, he drank too much one night and drove himself home and hit an 18 wheeler.

I know I didn't know Mr Williams personally, but for me my cousin lived on in all the things he loved, and the passing of Mr. Williams has re opened that gash in my heart.

Depression is not something that should be swept under the rug and not talked about. I hope that his light, that now brightens heaven a little more, is a reminder to everyone to get help when needed and help others who may be struggling.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:05 PM   #572
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Lauren Bacall is dead at the age of 89.

RIP
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2014, 07:25 PM   #573
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Lauren Bacall is dead at the age of 89.

RIP
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...812-story.html

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2014, 08:27 AM   #574
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default rip robin williams

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/trib...n-williams/19/

suicide is a very personal issue for me...my father died at age 26...rip papa
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 08:36 PM   #575
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I still can't believe Robin Williams is gone, I haven't said much but depression is hell. I had no idea he suffered so much, he was good at masking his pain. The world lost a great man.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 02:47 PM   #576
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

RIP Joan Rivers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...tml?1409861308

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass

Last edited by Linus; 09-04-2014 at 02:52 PM.
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 03:27 PM   #577
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

RIP (((( Joan ))))) ty for all the years you made me laugh ~ and ty for being so supportive to our community for so many years ~
Old 09-04-2014, 03:28 PM   #578
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

wooops I forgot and ty for NOT using Mj's plastic surgeon ~
Old 09-04-2014, 04:48 PM   #579
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This has been hard emotionally for me, 2 verrryyyyyy important people that influenced my younger years and instilled deep meaningful laughter... RIP Robin and Joan. You are deeply loved and missed...
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #580
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I remember hiding and listening to her cassette tape as a kid, she made laugh and I will miss her on Fashion Police.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: