Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 03-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #81
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

No ...Consumes to much negative energy .
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #82
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Revenge is ugly. I don't have it in me to be vengeful. It takes too much energy and contaminates all who engage in it.

~When we take revenge against another, we lose some of our innocence.~

PATRICE REDD VECCHIONE, Revenge and Forgiveness

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #83
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Forgiveness is the best "revenge".
Old 03-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #84
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Revenge is not the way to go.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #85
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

By seeking revenge, you are allowing someone to rent space in your head when they probably should have been evicted a LONG time ago. Your best revenge is to go on with your life and live WELL.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #86
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

"We should not seek revenge on those who have committed crimes against us, or reply to their crimes with other crimes. We should reflect that by the law of karma, they are in danger of lowly and miserable lives to come, and that our duty to them, as to every being, is to help them to rise to Nirvana, rather than let them sink to lower levels of rebirth." HH The Dalai Lama

His Holiness is a pretty smart guy.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #87
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

revengefull ppl r very ugly on the inside, wish them well...they need healing.
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #88
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Revenge, for me, does not reap what I want for my own life. By seeking revenge I am seeking to harm someone else for retribution to what they have done to me. Does that make me a better person? No. It actually lowers me to their standards of acting. So for me revenge is not a tactic I choose to allow in my life today. Sooner or later they will get theirs because karma always come back to smack someone in the face. We reap what we sow.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #89
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

i rarely hold a grudge. i just let things go, but there are what seem like smaller things that have happened that i have had a hard time letting go. i think when people are unnecessarily cruel, i have a harder time.

If someone is doing the best they can and it affects me, well that sucks, but it's life. i can still even care about them, if from a distance.

But stupid cruelty just haunts me sometimes. i don't get it. ANyway, i would never seek revenge, but if a piano just happened to fall on their head . . . .
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2012, 06:04 AM   #90
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

This thread came to my mind again lately bc of Trayvon Martin's mother. I have seen her interviewed many times. It always amazes me that she seems to carry no vengeance in her heart, and that she seems to show compassion, or at least tremendous character and restraint, toward GZ.

I'm just so awed by her.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:

Tags
debate, revenge