Old 05-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default CNN reports on GIDC

Gender Identity Disorder in Children (GIDC) Dr. Green did a 15 year study on effeninaint boys as ameans of predicting adult homosexuality. I was refered to his study at UCLA but the study was funded for boy so I was outsourced to a Female therapist in my reseach last year in a email exchange with doctor Green I asked him what is screening methods were, he said some masculine girls were sent to UCLA, He said, that DR. Stoller sent me to my female therapist so I would develope a female gender identity. They believied the same for boys male theapist , male identity. I will be going back to do more research in the coming year in the archives looking for more on masculine girls. Any The CNN piece should be informative for those intrested.

A story will air on DR. Greens Study, My friend who was in the study and is now a professor of sociology and cosidered an expert on GIDC will be on thier as well. The link below is about Greens work.. Might be intresting to those following this thread

http://www.nytimes.com/1986/12/16/sc...sexuality.html

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,120 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Wow! You know a lot of neat people thanks for the article, that I can't seem to read! Ack!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:44 PM   #3
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Wow! You know a lot of neat people thanks for the article, that I can't seem to read! Ack!
if you goggle lets cnn and the sissy boy syndrome several article came up, it was the third one I linked to. my friend will be on tues, I just thought it was timely with the other thread sicnce I mentiond Green and Ucla.

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
Old 05-21-2011, 10:45 PM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,120 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Thanks!

I'll google after SNL Lady Gaga is performing right now
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:50 PM   #5
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Thanks!

I'll google after SNL Lady Gaga is performing right now
Yeah its only 10 here no lady gaga here yet. I could not find it yet on cnn yet just the commercial that ran.

The Following User Says Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

I would love to see the NYTimes article. Can you re-link it with the article? I subscribed so it should come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowandthen View Post
if you goggle lets cnn and the sissy boy syndrome several article came up, it was the third one I linked to. my friend will be on tues, I just thought it was timely with the other thread sicnce I mentiond Green and Ucla.

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:33 AM   #7
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:

Default genderless baby

http://www.parentcentral.ca/parent/b...-gender-secret

Old 05-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #8
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
I would love to see the NYTimes article. Can you re-link it with the article? I subscribed so it should come up.
the link is from 1986 if you google cnn and sissy boy syndrome it comes up. I believe it is the third article

Old 05-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #9
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Ahhh... gotcha... thanks so much!

Quote:
the link is from 1986 if you google cnn and sissy boy syndrome it comes up. I believe it is the third article

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to citybutch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #10
noneoftheabove

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
don't care

noneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputationnoneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputationnoneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputationnoneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputationnoneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputationnoneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputationnoneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputationnoneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputationnoneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputationnoneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputationnoneoftheabove Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wow. This is a gender identity formation experiment. It's a going to take me a while to process exactly how i feel. The comments section is.... interesting. What do you think?
noneoftheabove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #11
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:

Default Will be on Tuesday June,7th

CNN just re-aired the advertisement for the piece. It will be on Tuesday June 7th, at 11pm eastern standard time. It was rescedualed because of the disaster in Joplin.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #12
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:

Default This is a link to a piece on the show

http://www.towleroad.com/2011/06/wat...ily++#gay+news)

Rykers was a doctor at the UCLA clinic I was sent to and did my thesis on

Old 06-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #13
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:

Default Here is more on the story and clinic

http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/wha...s-made-of-main

Old 06-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #14
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:

Default Sad

The segment made me sad and angry. Experiment, wow!

Old 06-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #15
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:

Default Here is a link to the article on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/06/07/sis...ent/index.html

Old 06-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #16
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I weep for Kurt and all of the boys subjected to this experiment/torture, and wonder how others have fared as adults.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #17
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
I weep for Kurt and all of the boys subjected to this experiment/torture, and wonder how others have fared as adults.
It was not just boys! it was girls and intersexed folks affected by the evil mens intention. We all suffer from thier frame works of gender.