Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 02-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #21
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

You may not know me but I am not the type to get all sappy on a public forum and those that read my post know I am a professed 'hater' but reading about everyones best friends made me so sad that I had to do this post partly because in my way of thinking my best friend although she is gone will see this somehow and know she will always be a part of me.

You see my best friend is Rebecca, we met in 7th grade she was the new girl coming in the middle of the semester...and she was so pretty...and shy. Now me I wasn't shy (although I have learned to be reserved) so I just quite confidently told her there are 2 boys in the 7th grade and they cant both be my boyfriend so since she was so pretty I knew one of them could be hers...we spent the remainder of the school year trading those two boys back and forth about every 2 weeks...life went on... and that was where my career dancing for juke box quarters in the bowling alley started, Rebecca and I at 13 years old...

I was in her wedding, I was Godmother to her son, I was there when her 4 year old daughter had open heart surgery, I was there through her divorce...I was there through every surgery, every heartbreak, every up and down. Unfortunately the downs were more than Rebecca could handle...as a young teenager she was a cutter, as an adult she was an alcoholic...she tried to be happy but it eluded her...she just couldn't see it or appreciate it...she was ill and there was no one but Rebecca that could help her and she just wasn't strong enough...she gave up that fight a year ago this month by getting into her car in her closed garage and turning on the ignition.

I know at that moment she didn't believe she was loved enough to stay here and fight the fight...but I hope she knows now that I loved her then so very much and did all those 44 years and as the anniversary of that night comes and goes I love her still...and miss her more than I can say...hold those you love dear as I am sure you all do and never miss a chance to tell them...

I love you and miss you Rebecca, till we meet again.

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #22
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default For the Snowy One

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZpZQG2z10"]YouTube- Queen - 'You're My Best Friend'[/ame]
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #23
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqueline View Post
You may not know me but I am not the type to get all sappy on a public forum and those that read my post know I am a professed 'hater' but reading about everyones best friends made me so sad that I had to do this post partly because in my way of thinking my best friend although she is gone will see this somehow and know she will always be a part of me.

You see my best friend is Rebecca, we met in 7th grade she was the new girl coming in the middle of the semester...and she was so pretty...and shy. Now me I wasn't shy (although I have learned to be reserved) so I just quite confidently told her there are 2 boys in the 7th grade and they cant both be my boyfriend so since she was so pretty I knew one of them could be hers...we spent the remainder of the school year trading those two boys back and forth about every 2 weeks...life went on... and that was where my career dancing for juke box quarters in the bowling alley started, Rebecca and I at 13 years old...

I was in her wedding, I was Godmother to her son, I was there when her 4 year old daughter had open heart surgery, I was there through her divorce...I was there through every surgery, every heartbreak, every up and down. Unfortunately the downs were more than Rebecca could handle...as a young teenager she was a cutter, as an adult she was an alcoholic...she tried to be happy but it eluded her...she just couldn't see it or appreciate it...she was ill and there was no one but Rebecca that could help her and she just wasn't strong enough...she gave up that fight a year ago this month by getting into her car in her closed garage and turning on the ignition.

I know at that moment she didn't believe she was loved enough to stay here and fight the fight...but I hope she knows now that I loved her then so very much and did all those 44 years and as the anniversary of that night comes and goes I love her still...and miss her more than I can say...hold those you love dear as I am sure you all do and never miss a chance to tell them...

I love you and miss you Rebecca, till we meet again.

She knows.....and she is right there.....next to You. <smile>

You are dear.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2010, 12:47 AM   #24
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Like the Berry, I have friends that fall into different categories, but I'm only going to talk about one now.

There is Jeff (not her real name but is part of a family joke). We've known each other for so long, we argue about WHEN we met. She says it was one year and she was NOT on crutches. I say it was the year before and she WAS on crutches. She spent a lot of time crutches, for the record.

Tomato. To mah toe.

The point is, we've known each other since grade school. We're both Geminis and, for 5 days each year, we are the same age. We both love the written word and reading and talking and thinking and theorizing about things that are inconsequential to anything and anyone. I can only be like that with her. I can also have an entire conversation with her without saying a word. Silence is not weighted or timed with her. It just is.

She was the one who never wanted kids and I wanted a huge house full of the little buggers. Fast forward....she has my heart nephew (the happiest accident she's ever had) and I, minus one miscarriage, have none. Both of us are divorced, although I have one up on her. As the older of the two, I guess it's my job to do things 'more' than her.

She wanted to work for a museum, to travel the deserts and to be a fantastical archeologist. She has always had such passion for it; I just KNEW she'd be excellent at it. Plus, she's got good German blood in her and tans in a heartbeat, the brat. Her skin can take the desert.

I wanted love. I wanted a family. I wanted to save all of the children of the world, but my hopes of going into social work were dashed very early on. I would have liked to become independently wealthy getting that family and saving those kids, but I wouldn't be picky, as long as everything I wanted happened. Oooopsie. *wry grin*

If either of us were to win the Lottery, I know EXACTLY who we would bestow the money to and in EXACTLY the order we'd do it and neither of us would give it to the other first. We're linked like that. She's one of those, like some of you have mentioned, that can pick up right where we left off. We can even pick up the exact conversation we were having then.

Her mother was my surrogate mother and, for a short time, I lived with her family. They are a big family, in every way, and they enveloped me into their core....the safety of their womb....with no thought whatsoever. Many years earlier, they'd done what they could to minimize the time I spent at home and to keep me safer. They knew something wasn't right, though I never said a word about what was happening.

She and her mom are the ONLY reasons I went to college. The only reasons I've become more than a welfare check. Without either of them, but especially Jeff, I'd have given in to my demons a long time ago. And that's the best friend you could ever have.....one who gives enough of their soul to keep yours intact when you need it.

I have more to say but I'm at work and I need to skidaddle.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 02-06-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #25
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Throughout the years I've had different "best friends". There was Judy throughout grade school and Jr. High, and then when we went to different high schools I made friends with Karen, Bev and Paula. The four of us were inseparable. Three of us went to live in the same city to go to school and our friendship continued for years. Since then I've always had a number of really close friends - friends I would trust my life with. As a matter of fact I did so litterally when I had surgery for lung cancer a couple of years ago, and named Mary and Pat as co-medical trustees - you know, In case anything went wrong.

I think I went through a long period as an adult wondering why I didn't have A best friend. Then I came to realize that each of my friends occupies a different place in my heart - fills a different need - allows me to be a little more of who I am. I am blessed. I truly am.

But yet again the Universe decided to bless me.

My best friend now is my beloved Ima Dandy. She's my heart and soul. We like doing the same things. It's the little things that count: walking on the beach as often as we can, hunting for bargains, cuddling while we watch a video, dreaming what to do to make the house truly OURS.

It doesn't get much better than this.

I'm one lucky
Old 02-07-2010, 03:39 AM   #26
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Snip
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
My best friend now is my beloved Ima Dandy. She's my heart and soul. We like doing the same things. It's the little things that count: walking on the beach as often as we can, hunting for bargains, cuddling while we watch a video, dreaming what to do to make the house truly OURS.

It doesn't get much better than this.

I'm one lucky
Indeed, this is refeshingly touching. I just adore a happily ever after story. Thank you for sharing.
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:21 AM   #27
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default VERY COOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
My best friend listens without judging
My best friend holds my truth
My best friend makes me laugh
My best friend keeps me honest
My best friend calls me on my shit
My best friend heals me
My best friend keeps my secrets
My best friend lets me act an ass when I feel like it
My best friend soothes my soul
My best friend kicks my ass when needed
My best friend loves me unconditionally
My best friend is my wife.

VERY COOL BUDDY
I agree, your best friend should be your wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine surely is.
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2010, 08:13 AM   #28
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post
VERY COOL BUDDY
I agree, your best friend should be your wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine surely is.

It sounds so cliche, right? lol

and although I haven't had a lot of relationships I never thought it was possible to have everything in one person.

I am on this amazing journey with a wonderful man. (wolfwalker) and each day we seem to reach deeper and deeper into each others soul. It's romantic as hell but the most exciting part of this is the friendship we are building. For me this is the foundation of everything we do. Never have I ever felt like I could share everything. This is extraordinary.

I've said it in another thread... when you find this I think that the friendship is the real glue that keeps a marriage together. When you stop wanting to make each other happy or stop sharing your deepest secrets, no matter what it is, you can kiss it all goodbye.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2010, 09:38 AM   #29
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Because of my line of work, I tend to know a ton of people, but I only keep a very close circle of friends. And the people I trust I can count on one hand.

That said, nearly all my close friends are people I met through my work. I tend to gravitate toward creative or political types. And they tend to be low maintenance friends who don't get all bent out of shape if I go weeks without seeing them because I'm too busy at work. They get what I do, and know it is important to me.

My closest friends are straight males. I have few close female friends.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #30
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up * * Reflecting * *

As I read each unique testament, your memories so moving, I see such an abundance of pure unconditional love.

I'm humbled by each and every one of you that contributed your own extraordinary story of love with your best friend.

I look upon all of you, truly, as extended 'Family'. This past year has been a bit more challenging for me. During this time, I recognize I've been leaning on all of you for extra support. Through your personal experiences of joy you so courageously have been expressing, you've made my heart smile. Thank you all so very very very much for keeping my spirits up.

IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IttyBittyFem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2011, 08:41 PM   #31
DoubleXL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

DoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST Reputation

I think I am so very fortunate that one of my best friends is my exwife, PinkieLee. I would never in a million years thought that she would be one of my biggest supporters, the world's greatest cheerleader and always provide a shoulder to cry on after we parted ways several years ago. But I guess after putting up with me for over 7 years, she decided I was still worth the effort. Who else would bring a stash of beer to your mother's funeral because they knew you were going to need one after dealing with your family all day!!! Now, that is a true friend. I love you PinkieLee, you are one of the most wonderful women I know!!

DOUBLE XL
DoubleXL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DoubleXL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2011, 10:55 PM   #32
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend loves me unconditionally.
My best friend showed me how much more enjoyable life is with positive thinking.
My best friend showed me how not to own other peoples' crap as mine.
My best friend showed me how to slow down and smell the roses of life.
My best friend let me be me.
My best friend let's me know when I've been wrong.
My best friend showed me how to laugh again.
My best friend showed me how to be strong.
My best friend has my back.
My best friend is my wife.
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #33
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I have a few good best friends. They have seen me at my worst, and I have seen them at theirs. We do everything together and we share everything. My main best friend is Cherico, and she and I have a tight bond. I first met her when i was a junior in high school and she was a sophomore. I met her at our school's S.T.R.I.D.E. club. (Students and Teachers Respecting Individuality, Diversity, and Equality club.) I went over to talk to her and the rest is history. I had a huge crush on her at one point, and we ended up going out. She is also the first one i ever came out to. We were the most "interesting" couple, seeing a butch with a victorian goth, but it was a good relationship. However, it died down, because it was just too awkward for her. But, our bond is still tight. She is my rock. She's stuck by me through everything. Especially when i lost my dad.
She and I are like sisters, but we are great. I'm the March Hare, She's the Mad Hatter.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #34
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today is my best friend's birthday!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:29 AM   #35
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Default BFF so hard to find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Precisely why Mare is my bestest friend, evah.
I am very very lucky because I have a wonderful best friend and have had her for most of my life. We can go weeks hey even months not talking and then we pick up right where we left off. I never feel like I have to watch what I say or how I say things. She gets me every time. I feel lucky and blessed to have her in my life and I thank God every single day for her...
TJ you are the best thing this world has to offer.... I love you very much!
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 10:01 AM   #36
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,584 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

I have a friendship with a select few I have met on this site and I'm proud to call them friends. They are a phone call away for a quick hello or to share something funny. They have also been known to drive you to the hospital and for you to come out of surgery. When these friends are not feeling their best, sprite and chicken soup magically appear.

Lynn (Txscharmr) and Shannon, not on this site, are my "BFF's". These two people have not only been there for me through the good and bad times, but they have seen me at my worst and my best and I love them both very much. T is also my best friend and my greatest love. We have shared so much over the past, almost 6 years. We have a very strong foundation and an unconditional love and respect for one another. We can share our deepest secrets and fears.

I am very blessed to have these unselfish loving people in my life!!

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #37
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
I am very very lucky because I have a wonderful best friend and have had her for most of my life. We can go weeks hey even months not talking and then we pick up right where we left off. I never feel like I have to watch what I say or how I say things. She gets me every time. I feel lucky and blessed to have her in my life and I thank God every single day for her...
TJ you are the best thing this world has to offer.... I love you very much!
Awwww *tosses in some hearts and shyt*

Exactly what I needed to read today.

My bestie is one in a million. I know that I can 911 her at any time, day or night, and she is right there for me. Growing up together has made us close but the laughter and love we share makes us instoppable (terror & trouble lol).
Old 07-21-2011, 05:46 PM   #38
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuDu View Post
Awwww *tosses in some hearts and shyt*

Exactly what I needed to read today.

My bestie is one in a million. I know that I can 911 her at any time, day or night, and she is right there for me. Growing up together has made us close but the laughter and love we share makes us instoppable (terror & trouble lol).
So many people walk in and out of our lives...
A Best friend is there FOREVER ....
No mattter what else is going on in my life
I know you are there... It makes life a little easier even on the worst
days of my life...
Yes we are trouble... but the best kind.... "giggles"
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:23 PM   #39
rubygirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme all the way
Relationship Status:
Me, myself and I

rubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputation

I have been very lucky through out my life with having many friends. However, the one that means a lot to me is a friend I met when I was 7. She and I were each other's shadow. We even looked like twins. Our families knew each other so playing with her was easy to do. There were so many similarities between the two of us. Now, we are very different but that doesn't matter. Neither our differences, nor time, nor life can change how we feel about each other. We have gone years without talking but that first time we reconnected was as if no time had passed. It is because of this dear friend that I came to realize my true sexuality. Without knowing it, my bf changed me for the better.
rubygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rubygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #40
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I have good friends. I wouldnt say a best friend. I guess its cause I believe one's partner should be their best friend...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote