Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Change The Locks

He came to me when I was least expecting him. Late at night. I forgot he still had a key to my place. He can be so quiet when he wants to be, sneaking through the front door and coming up behind me like that. I felt a hand on my shoulder as another hand captured my mouth. A husky whisper in my ear, "Do you want to get fucked?"

I arched back and the hand on my shoulder navigated to my breast. I thrust myself up into his hand.

"I asked you a question. Yes or no, bitch, do you want to get fucked tonight. I need an answer."

I moaned.

"That's not an answer, baby. C'mon, this isn't hard."

I reached back with my hand to cup him.

"Yeah, that's definitely hard. What's your answer, girl? Fuck or not?"

"Yes. Please yes"

"Take off your clothes and get in bed."

I struggled to disrobe as fast as I could not caring where my things landed. I watched him strap on and then he grabbed the lube. Oh shit.. he wanted my ass tonight. I didn't think of that.

But he motioned for me to lay on my back. He knelt between my legs and caressed himself. His hard hot cock in his hands as he smoothed the lube on faster and faster. I licked my lips wanting him to thrust himself into my mouth, but he denied me with a smile and a shake of his head.

His thumb found my clit and flicked. Electricity shot threw me as my hips leapt skyward.

"No noise, slut. No noise tonight. Make a sound and I stop."

Evil! Bastard! How could he ask that of me? He knew that I was loud. That when I came the neighbors lit cigarettes! And now he wanted me to be silent? I shook my head no.

His hand stopped. He moved away from me.

"No, I mean yes! Yes, I'll be quiet." I whispered frantically to bring him back to me.

He returned. "One sound and it's done. Nod your head if you understand me."

I nodded. As I did, he reared back and then plunged himself into me. Oh Gods it hurt. It felt so good. He filled me up. His hips rocked into me as he thrust himself hard and deep and fast. This was for his pleasure now. I could only hold on and feel as his heavy cock filled me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my nails into the palms of my hands. I knew I couldn't mark him. I wasn't worthy yet. I still had to prove myself to him. So I held my own flesh in my nails as he fucked me.

"Wider, bitch".

I knew what he wanted. I grabbed my heels and pulled my legs up so that my feet were at his head. He forged even deeper inside of me and I burned.

"Tell me what you feel. Tell me how good I am. Tell me."

"I am melting," I told him. "Melting hot and you are so hot and hard inside of me. I can feel you stroking the walls of my cunt and there is no room for anything other than you." I whispered in his ear, "I want you to bite me. Please bite me."

He growled low and long as he pistoned inside of me. Then he sunk his teeth into my breast. I covered my mouth with my hand as I gasped from the heat of the pain.

"Yes, bite me. Fuck me. No one has ever made me feel like you do. Harder, please harder." I begged him in sotto voce.

And he obliged me by driving into me harder. I captured my breasts and held them up for him. He took one of my nipples between his teeth and growled again when I took the other in my own fingers. I knew the sight of my hot pink nails tugging at my own flesh drove you wild. I flung my hips up to meet yours as you continued to seek your own nirvana.

Finally, too soon, you gasped my name against my neck as your body shuddered against mine. I held you wanting to keep you knowing you would leave me. And you feathered my body with your kisses as you drew your cock out of me.

"Think of me when you dream tonight, baby. "

I couldn't move. I felt you pull the cover over me and heard you go to the door. Then you must have turned back to me because I heard your voice one last time.

"Don't change the locks, bitch. I might want to use you again."

I sighed and curled into my pillow. As I looked at the purpling marks on my breasts, I knew changing the locks would never be something I would do.

Stephanie Arwen Lynch
August 8, 2006
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:

Tags
bdsm, hardcore, strap-on