Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #241
greeneyedlady

How Do You Identify?:

greeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputation
Default Detroit

My Lions lost again!
Every woman I have ever loved has left her print upon me, where I loved some invaluable piece of myself apart from me--so different that I had to stretch and grow in order to recognize her. And in that growing we came to seperation, that place where work begins"
Audre Lorde
greeneyedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:58 PM   #242
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I can (and this is hard) honestly say, losing today wasn't all Jay Cutler's fault.
Players on ofense were hurt and we had rookies in and one was actually a tackle
Lance Briggs is injured and made it hard on the defense without him

Come next week, hopefully we'll have healthy players
I can then say how much I think Cutler sucks

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #243
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedlady View Post
My Lions lost again!
Only by 8 and because the QB broke his arm......can we say ouch and what a loss for Detroit

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 07:23 PM   #244
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Only by 8 and because the QB broke his arm......can we say ouch and what a loss for Detroit
That's 2 QB's I'm down in FF. Great.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #245
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
That's 2 QB's I'm down in FF. Great.
Why would you take anyone from the Lions?

I think they should prove themselves first

What other QB is hurt?
I must have missed it.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:35 PM   #246
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Why would you take anyone from the Lions?

I think they should prove themselves first

What other QB is hurt?
I must have missed it.
Wolfy it's not like I had a choice LOL I got the dregs of the batch. Matt what's his face was hurt last week and lets face it he sux.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:17 AM   #247
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Monday Night Football!!!!!!

8:30 pm peeps!!!
I am really excited!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #248
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
8:30 pm peeps!!!
I am really excited!!!
Titans vs. Jaguars Monday Night Football Preview

"This is a big game for the Titans. The Texans and Colts both won yesterday, so this game takes on even more importance because the loser falls a game back in the division. This is also one of those games where the Titans are the better team, and it is crucially important to win those game"

Titans or Jags?
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #249
greeneyedlady

How Do You Identify?:

greeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedlady Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

"This is a big game for the Titans. The Texans and Colts both won yesterday, so this game takes on even more importance because the loser falls a game back in the division. This is also one of those games where the Titans are the better team, and it is crucially important to win those game"

Titans or Jags?
I have Kenny Britt and marcedes lewis on my fantasy team so for tonights game I want both those players to score a td or two
Every woman I have ever loved has left her print upon me, where I loved some invaluable piece of myself apart from me--so different that I had to stretch and grow in order to recognize her. And in that growing we came to seperation, that place where work begins"
Audre Lorde
greeneyedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #250
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedlady View Post
I have Kenny Britt and marcedes lewis on my fantasy team so for tonights game I want both those players to score a td or two
Kewl... GO TITANS, and good luck to the one who wears the Titans tattoo
Old 10-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #251
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Titans or Jags?
hi Tommi!!!

when it comes to both these teams better is relative IMO. i have been a standing Jags fan since their inception!!! it is true this game is important and i am keeping my fingers crossed that we get a win!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:23 PM   #252
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

GO GO Jaguars!!!

<is getting home made pizza cheer>
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #253
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
hi Tommi!!!

when it comes to both these teams better is relative IMO. i have been a standing Jags fan since their inception!!! it is true this game is important and i am keeping my fingers crossed that we get a win!!!
Hello weatherboi,
Alrighty then ...GO JAGs.. I don't know anyone with a Jags tattoo, but I know you are for the Jag's, and I am just for football..
My Home Team, Pittsburg Steelers (cuz I grew up there). 2ndary are the San Diego Chargers, as I relocated out here after the USAF.

So, Go Jags and Titans.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 03:43 PM   #254
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
GO GO Jaguars!!!

<is getting home made pizza cheer>
Lucky Lady.. Go Jags again..
Pizza Hut is calling me..Ring Ring.helloooooooo

Old 10-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #255
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Saturday,

Ooops, wrong thread. Oh, heck, anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I can't wait to see UT play/beat Bama! I especially can't wait to paint PAPA ORANGE and WHITE with a big ole T on hys chest while hy runs around the neighborhood singing ROCKY TOP!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #256
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickledPink View Post
Dear Saturday,

Ooops, wrong thread. Oh, heck, anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I can't wait to see UT play/beat Bama! I especially can't wait to paint PAPA ORANGE and WHITE with a big ole T on hys chest while hy runs around the neighborhood singing ROCKY TOP!
*Gets that BIG OLE BAMA mug ready for Miss Pink to drink out of for the next two weeks* It's also good for a chaser after eating a big ole serving of CROWWWWWW!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #257
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows papa View Post
*Gets that BIG OLE BAMA mug ready for Miss Pink to drink out of for the next two weeks* It's also good for a chaser after eating a big ole serving of CROWWWWWW!!!
Fucker.

Respectfully, of course.

Hope it's not cold when you gotta' sing NAKED in the 'hood!

I don't do CROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Old 10-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #258
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

The city of Knoxville is now officially a city of Vols MIXED with Alabama fans everywhere.

I came home the interstate today and traffic was horrid. But, it was almost fun.

People yelling out the windows with both "go vols" and "roll tide" in a mix of voices and songs.

Leaves are beautiful right now. Everyone, at this point, in great moods of team spirits and friendliness of competition.

I love this time of year (i keep saying that don't i).

Tomorrow could be a Saturday where most of us here in this city and elsewhere, will pray that the end comes quickly.

Or it could be a huge upset in the SEC. Hey, stranger things have happened.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #259
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Go Vollllllssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
The city of Knoxville is now officially a city of Vols MIXED with Alabama fans everywhere.

I came home the interstate today and traffic was horrid. But, it was almost fun.

People yelling out the windows with both "go vols" and "roll tide" in a mix of voices and songs.

Leaves are beautiful right now. Everyone, at this point, in great moods of team spirits and friendliness of competition.

I love this time of year (i keep saying that don't i).

Tomorrow could be a Saturday where most of us here in this city and elsewhere, will pray that the end comes quickly.

Or it could be a huge upset in the SEC. Hey, stranger things have happened.

DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #260
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Black Bean Chicken Nachos -- $20
UT T-Shirt -- $15
Fan Fingers -- $10
Watching Papa sing Rocky Top naked --- PRICELESS!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports