Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #41
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

While I am still a Peyton fan, y'all know who I'm pulling for in this game. Heck, I might even paint my face and drag out some Mardi Gras beads.

Now I'm all about the Saints winning because they have to play a lot better and less on our side. But I'm totally stoked about this game. TOTALLY.

I've always been a sports fan. It's nice to be in a community that doesn't think women can't get sports. lol
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #42
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
While I am still a Peyton fan, y'all know who I'm pulling for in this game. Heck, I might even paint my face and drag out some Mardi Gras beads.

Now I'm all about the Saints winning because they have to play a lot better and less on our side. But I'm totally stoked about this game. TOTALLY.

I've always been a sports fan. It's nice to be in a community that doesn't think women can't get sports. lol
A butches dream a femme who gets sports and isn't just a cheerleader
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #43
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
A butches dream a femme who gets sports and isn't just a cheerleader

LOL well I told an ex I was a screamer.

He didn't realize I meant at the referees and players. I think I traumatized him at a Rockies game. Then he made the mistake of taking me to a LaCrosse game. HOOKED! I love that sport (live--televised doesn't have the same energy). It was like hockey on grass and much cheaper to attend!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #44
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOL well I told an ex I was a screamer.

He didn't realize I meant at the referees and players. I think I traumatized him at a Rockies game. Then he made the mistake of taking me to a LaCrosse game. HOOKED! I love that sport (live--televised doesn't have the same energy). It was like hockey on grass and much cheaper to attend!
LOL yeah I'm a screamer too. I was watching a game back in the fall and my then GF had fallen asleep on my chest and when I started screaming at the TV, she about levitated LOL scared her to death.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 04:59 PM   #45
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

It's never too early to talk football. Super Bowl Champs the New Orleans Saints will host the Vikings for the first game of the season. I love football. (well maybe not that much)
Geaux Saints. Can you do it again?

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2010, 08:18 PM   #46
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

For all you Colts fans out there. They are favored to go back to the Super Bowl 8 to 1. The Saints are next favored 9 to 1.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:26 AM   #47
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I'm a converted Steelers fan. I used to be a Ravens fan, but that stopped after half the team was found out to be involved in some form of criminal activity one way or another. These folks are not role models for kids. Then I went to be an Eagles fan. Well, Michael Vicks happened. Enough said.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #48
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I'm ready! Is it August yet?
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #49
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Gee, the sports press favors the Colts. What a surprise, what big news. News that ranks right up there with all of the weather forecasters getting on TV and announcing that the sun rose in the east today.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:55 PM   #50
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who's the true underdog this year?

I live in Mass and thanks to the Red Sox and Patriots am used to cheering for the underdog. Who do they has has a snowballs chance in hell of making the SuperBowl this year?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2010, 04:02 AM   #51
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I'm ready! Is it August yet?
Three more months. Till the pre-game season AND I turn 21.

Its gonna be the longest three months of my life haha
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #52
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s View Post
It's never too early to talk football. Super Bowl Champs the New Orleans Saints will host the Vikings for the first game of the season. I love football. (well maybe not that much)
Geaux Saints. Can you do it again?

I'm all about those Saints marchin' back to the SuperBowl. Found out a piece of trivia I didn't know. Apparently the Cowgirls play the previous year's SuperBowl winners for their Thanksgiving game.

I want TICKETS. I've never seen a professional football game. Done hockey and baseball but never football. SO that's my goal this year. Get tickets to that game.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2010, 02:52 PM   #53
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I'm all about those Saints marchin' back to the SuperBowl. Found out a piece of trivia I didn't know. Apparently the Cowgirls play the previous year's SuperBowl winners for their Thanksgiving game.

I want TICKETS. I've never seen a professional football game. Done hockey and baseball but never football. SO that's my goal this year. Get tickets to that game.
Uhhhh what about some Longhorn football???
Old 05-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #54
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
Three more months. Till the pre-game season AND I turn 21.

Its gonna be the longest three months of my life haha
Trust me after you hit that big 2 1 the time ticks by just as fast as football season does every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Chuckling...I was wondering how long it would be before you started jonesin for some football. Yeah I'm right there with ya.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #55
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I've been missing football since the season ended

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #56
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Two words.

Hook 'em.

I'd jump on tickets to see the 'Horns play too. I may be over football. LOL
Old 05-18-2010, 04:05 AM   #57
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Two words.

Hook 'em.

I'd jump on tickets to see the 'Horns play too. I may be over football. LOL
Ooooo I would love to go to a Longhorns game!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #58
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Ooooo I would love to go to a Longhorns game!!!

I have no clue on how to get tickets. Can anyone get them? I've heard it's difficult.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #59
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Good thing it's only preseason
My Bears lost to Tommi's Chargers
The new kid on the block done good Tommi
I wish our QB played like yours
Denver should've kept him

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #60
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

hell yeah i am ready for some football. glad to see the pre-season start

i seen on some website that Jimmy Johnson, coach from Cowboys, is going to be on the next survivor show

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports