Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-11-2011, 09:34 PM   #461
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Why, did the rest of the team not come to play their best?

I suppose they were nothing before Manning and they'll be nothing when he's gone, too
Just my take on the team over the years
I'm not sure it's a matter of the team not wanting to play. From what I understand Payton is the team. Camps and practices are literally run by Payton, at least as far as the offense is concerned. I think it takes a while for new QB's to learn a new team's offensive system. It's going to be a tough year for them.

On other news.... the Titans SA-HUCKED today

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #462
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Who else is watching the Broncos vs Raiders game and is wondering wtf with all these flags
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #463
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

First: I'm glad the Patriots won.

Second: the Bronchos / Raiders game was amusing just to see how many flags could be thrown or how many times they could get into an argument. It's kinda like watching hockey waiting for a fight, or watching NASCAR waiting on a wreck.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:55 PM   #464
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation
Default roll tide

Oh we can talk college ball...

ROLL TIDE !!!

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #465
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Im SO ready for football! I'm looking forward to next season while I'm watching the Super Bowl....lol Fall may herald the winter...but with the bonus of football.... sigghhhh I'm a blissful girl... GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #466
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Who else is watching the Broncos vs Raiders game and is wondering wtf with all these flags
Unfortunately I didn't get to watch my Broncos home opener. . maybe that's a good thing? I expect this kind of playing from the Raiders but don't know why the Broncos always have to stoop to their level when playing them. grrrr. Looking for my Broncos to turn it around next game! .. and maybe, just maybe we may see a different starting QB by the time the season is over if not the next couple games!

GOOO BRONCOS!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #467
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Oh we can talk college ball...

ROLL TIDE !!!

HELL YEA!!! Roll Tide Roll!!!

BUT for tonight I have to go with MSU! Go Dawgs!
Old 09-16-2011, 02:20 AM   #468
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

I am on the only big 12 person on the thread?
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:30 AM   #469
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

My team used to be the Big 12 now the Huskers are the Big 10.

GBR! GBR! GBR!
Old 09-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #470
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

ROLL TIDE!!!
Old 09-17-2011, 08:41 PM   #471
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

3-0 on the year so far for the blackshirts. yeahhh Huskers

Let's go Broncos vs Bengals.

Congrats to Shannon Sharpe for being inducted into the Hall of Fame. Yeahh buddy!! You deserve it for sure!

NFL Sunday . yeahhhh!
Old 09-18-2011, 01:18 AM   #472
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

BOOMER SOONER ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

watching the oklahoma state game right now, due to rain delay!

Hmmm NFL Sunday, still not sure who I am rooting for today!
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #473
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

We are sucking! I am gonna go make cupcakes with stuff in the middle!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #474
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

GO BILLS!!!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #475
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

To think last week, I almost liked Cutler
This week, he's playing like the Cutler of past
Gets flustered, has pity party for himself and doesn't produce
Breese is good and Cutler can learn from him
Like how not to continue getting sacked
I suppose being #1 at something for him means being the most sacked QB in the NFL
Too bad he didn't stay in Denver
I'd like them to swap back for Orton
At least in Chicago, we appreciated Orton

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #476
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post

Cutler - Too bad he didn't stay in Denver
I'd like them to swap back for Orton
At least in Chicago, we appreciated Orton
If it was up to me I'd take Cutler back any day. Broncos lost first week vs Faiders. Everyone wants Tebow to start. Go ahead take Orton! lol..

Oh yeahhh Jets!! Yeahhh!! I think they may have a shot at that super bowl!

Let's GO BRONCOS!!
Old 09-18-2011, 02:15 PM   #477
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
GO BILLS!!!!
Oh wow. exciting game vs Raiders.. a few seconds left they trail 31 - 35. just a few yards to go to a TD and a win. Go Bills!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 02:20 PM   #478
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

.. AND THE BILLS ARE AHEAD yeahhh yeahhh!!
I hate the Faiders!
BILLS just play some D now!
Old 09-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #479
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Big XII Football!

BOOMER SOONER BABY! Gotta love that Sooner Magic!

I am sooo glad to see other Big XII fans on here but even more excited to see you J. Mason, a fellow Sooners fan!!! The Sooners are number ONE for a reason!

Hey ruffryder, how are the Huskers liking the Big 10? What does their schedule look like? Do they play Penn State this year? And what about Michigan? Those would be some good games!
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #480
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation WOOF

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports