Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 12-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Paranormal

I believe in the paranormal. I wasn't sure of where to put this thread, so if someone wants to move it, please feel free to do so. For me, it is not something that I take as a fun or fluffy topic. It is serious.

I wear at all times several silver medals that are blessed, St. Francis of Assisi, Mary, St. Michael, and St. Benedict. I also carry blessed Holy Water with me. If you know of any psychics, mediums, or others who are of the Catholic faith, you will find that they also pretty much do the same exact thing. One of the folks that I truely admire is Chip Coffey. He is seen on Psychic Kids, The Paranormal State, and so on. I go to Church quite a bit, and I do pray to God, and to all of His angels to shield me, guide me, and protect me. I believe it is the right thing for me to do, esp. when I am ghost hunting, or involved in a paranormal event.

I want to talk about everything from Demonology, Possession, Hauntings, Ghosts, UFO's, Cattle Mutalations, Aliens, Werewolves, Vampires, and so on and on.

Once again, I take this to heart. Not to be something funny, or a joke. I have witnessed too much for this to be perceived as such.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Chip Coffey

Does anyone know of this fella? He is a wonderful person. I really admire him. He is a medium, psychic, and clairvoyant. He is Roman Catholic, and does wear silver medals of the Crusifix, and St. Michael, and St. Benedict at all times, and carries Holy Water with him in his pocket.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #3
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Love this !!! Be back after work when I can post!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
He is Roman Catholic
According to his website, Chip Coffey reports that he was raised in the Catholic faith. The website doesn't indicate that he currently identifies as a Roman Catholic. (As many can attest, being raised Roman Catholic does not make one Roman Catholic.)

Q: Do you believe in God?

A: “Absolutely! I am a firm believer in God, which is what I choose to call the Supreme Being, but feel free to choose your own name. I was raised in the Catholic faith, which is filled with miracles, mysticism and manifestations. I have incorporated my spiritual beliefs with my Catholic upbringing, which has given me a very personal and private relationship with God. I never attempt to "force" my beliefs on others ... it's simply not my "job" to convince or convert!”

I find the differentiation between him being raised Catholic and identifying as a Roman Catholic interesting, for many reasons, especially because this is what the Catholic Catechism says (in part) about divination and magic:

This information is found in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Part Three, Life In Christ, Section Two, The Ten Commandments, Chapter One, Article 3, The Third Commandment, III. "You Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me"

2116 All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to "unveil" the future.48 Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.

O
Old 12-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Outlaw,

I am totally lost on your post.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:15 PM   #6
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default Take II in brief

Quote:
Outlaw,

I am totally lost on your post.
He says he was "raised in the Catholic faith"... he does not say that he is Roman Catholic.

Just because someone is raised in the Catholic faith, does not mean that they are Roman Catholic.

O
Old 12-08-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Andrew.
What do you look for, get out of, or have a goal of for ghost hunting?

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #8
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
He says he was "raised in the Catholic faith"... he does not say that he is Roman Catholic.

Just because someone is raised in the Catholic faith, does not mean that they are Roman Catholic.

O
True. The so called American Catholic church is in descension from Rome.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #9
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post

O
True. The so called American Catholic church is in dissension from Rome and genuine Vaticana.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #10
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Does anyone know of this fella? He is a wonderful person. I really admire him. He is a medium, psychic, and clairvoyant. He is Roman Catholic, and does wear silver medals of the Crusifix, and St. Michael, and St. Benedict at all times, and carries Holy Water with him in his pocket.
Andrew....I met him on my ghost hunt with TAPS...He's an awesome guy and funny as hell....lol. Very much into saving animals from shelters too. I have a great pic with him on my FB group too. Oh and I won a reading with him in an auction, but havent done it yet. But I will soon!

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 02:44 PM   #11
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

I would love to meet Chip one day. He just leaps off the screen at me!

PS: I also get a kick out of the scarves that he wears. He has more scarves than all 4 of my sisters and 6 nieces combined have in total!

I will have to check out the pictures. Gettysburg is very very very haunted. My adopted brother and his partner have seen ghosts, orbs, and ufo's there. I have just seen ghosts. Have a great time!
Old 03-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #12
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I would love to meet Chip one day. He just leaps off the screen at me!

PS: I also get a kick out of the scarves that he wears. He has more scarves than all 4 of my sisters and 6 nieces combined have in total!

I will have to check out the pictures. Gettysburg is very very very haunted. My adopted brother and his partner have seen ghosts, orbs, and ufo's there. I have just seen ghosts. Have a great time!
Thanks so much! And yes he had some scarves with him on the weekend...LOL. He's alot of fun to sit around with and shoot the shit. He absolutely LOVED the idea of an all gay paranormal group. Said he would join us when he could!

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 03:05 PM   #13
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Chip seems to be less stressed, and so much more relaxed since his mother died. It was like a huge burden was released. I so hope he does participate with you guys. That would be a treat!

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal