Old 04-23-2020, 05:13 PM   #5181
Baby_Yoda

How Do You Identify?:
wolf boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Depends on who is addressing me.
Relationship Status:
Supposedly in a relationship

Baby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
Happy Quarantine Day??
Interesting concept... Now I am going to have to get all creative and make a card to go with it. I highly doubt I can find a Happy Quarantine Day card in the stores.

Baby_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby_Yoda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2020, 05:21 PM   #5182
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A 20 oz Raspberry Italian soda.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2020, 05:36 PM   #5183
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Yoda View Post
Interesting concept... Now I am going to have to get all creative and make a card to go with it. I highly doubt I can find a Happy Quarantine Day card in the stores.
IDK if they keep us locked down much longer....it just MIGHT be a GREAT business venture
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2020, 04:16 PM   #5184
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Berries!!!
Sparkling lemon water
Finally found fingernail polish remover
Retail therapy. A simple basket woven clutch. My mind is swirling with a way to attach a wristlet and decorate it with some pink gingham ribbon??. Let's summer it up ☀️☀️☀️

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2020, 06:20 PM   #5185
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Chocolate milk

Baby yoda t shirt

Hair product

20 oz coke

paper plates

kitchen wash cloths for the sink
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2020, 07:13 PM   #5186
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Three prescriptions

A bag of Taco Bell

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2020, 08:27 PM   #5187
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Chocolate Brownie Thunder Ice Cream and other necessities of life.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2020, 09:44 PM   #5188
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

FINALLY got rid of that damn iPhone.....was an older one, the SE and so small a screen...

Anyway, I bought a new Metro PCS plan & a new phone..I can SEE this screen...lol
Old 05-26-2020, 05:47 PM   #5189
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

This thread does not seem to get much action these days, probably because we're all at home and not shopping.

I got a new mouse! My old one died a few weeks ago, and it has been driving me crazy using the touchpad on my laptop. Of course, I ordered it from Amazon - I did not go away from the house.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2020, 08:07 PM   #5190
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

indoor/outdoor potting soil mix
frozen pizza
half-n-half
gallon of milk
dish gloves
mayonnaise
teriyaki with pineapple marinade
paper plates
shaving cream
foot cream
fabric softener sheets
225 sq. ft. of aluminum Foil

For the first time since this whole thing started I managed to get everything on my list. Everything!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2020, 08:59 PM   #5191
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post I bought....

Potting soil, seeds, fertilizer and a watering can.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2020, 10:36 PM   #5192
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

games for the PS4....a shelving unit... ink (that is always expensive...sigh)

and then some of my other purchases came today like.. a stand up desk.. which i just put together.. i can tell already I am going to love this one....

The ps came today (not a big gamer person but still like a variety of entertainment)

the roomie will likely get more use out of it then me.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 07:10 PM   #5193
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Georgia Ma'am

We all know cause of death of your old mouse.

Too much cheese and applesauce just before you came across it in the dark storage room with your broom in hand ... LOL! Just try and say it ain't so!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 03:00 PM   #5194
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile my shopping trip in pictures, lol

I went to a local business that sells natural products for health and beauty and organic produce and non-dairy/vegan food products.

It was a BIG investment, but I bought a bunch of things to help heal up my skin and keep my face and arms and legs looking real good. I even found handsanitizer and Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol (10 ppm) and organic borage oil for deep moisturizing my hair and well, just about any part of your body that needs extra special care (the skin around your eyes). I even got a few little glass jars (2 ounce size) for making two sets of healing potions by utilizing fractionated liquid Coconut oil as the carrier agent oil: one little jar with a Silver Hydrosol mixture and the other little jar will have a tea tree oil mixture. The health and beauty aids consultant gave me a couple of handouts on how to do exactly that. So, for better or worse and a biggo investment in my own health and beauty, I think I made a real good decision today by buying all the products I bought (rose water, hand-made bars of soap (Zumba brand), and more yummy goodies).

And now.... ... for the best part: I found Daiya Key Lime Cheesecake in the vegan section. OMG, so delish.

Oh, and I did find a great magazine at the check out. Naturally, it was sort of expensive, but it's got some fabulous recipes and ideas and such about taking the best care of you. It's Dr. Mercola's Guide to Optimal Health & Nutrition (back by popular demand) - Spring 2020 edition. No picture available but OMG, the salad featured on the cover of the magazine makes you soooooo hungry. For clean good food, naturally.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2020, 02:29 PM   #5195
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

While not the exact setup I'm getting it is very similar in style and scope. I spent the couple of months before the lock down having a garage of just studs wired, sheet rocked, painted, etc to prep for the final kit out. Having the floor ground down and epoxied too. Longer process than I had hoped for but it should all be done in a couple of weeks.

Now I just need a convertible to go in it.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2020, 10:15 PM   #5196
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

I finally bought a new hydration backpack. I had an off-brand one before and the thing leaked and emptied out on the trail. Fortunately I was with someone, so I could have shared water if need be, but I don't want a repeat of that experience!

So I went with Camelbak (the original brand for hydration packs), but after the fact someone told me Dakine is better... smh. If anyone has experience with either, let me know! I'm not trying to die out in the wilderness lol.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2020, 03:14 AM   #5197
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
So I went with Camelbak (the original brand for hydration packs), but after the fact someone told me Dakine is better... smh. If anyone has experience with either, let me know! I'm not trying to die out in the wilderness lol.
I have had my Camelbak daypack for years and I love it. I go on vacation at least once a year to AZ and do long desert hikes by myself and the pack is perfect. It holds everything I need, lots of pockets, comfortable, and has held up condition wise. I looked at the Dakine hydration packs and the Camelbak has pretty much everything their packs have. Also (and this is just my preference) I prefer bright and colorful daypaks because I can easily be seen if I ever get hurt or lost and need to be found. Dakine's packs are all neutral or would easily blend in to the wilderness. I do wear a bright colored top-layer shirt, but I also like that the pack can being easily spotted. Also, when I hike at home, I am usually hiking near seasonal hunting areas, and hunters can easily see my pack. Anyway, one vote for Camelbak. Happy hiking and enjoy your new daypack.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2020, 06:29 PM   #5198
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
I have had my Camelbak daypack for years and I love it. I go on vacation at least once a year to AZ and do long desert hikes by myself and the pack is perfect. It holds everything I need, lots of pockets, comfortable, and has held up condition wise. I looked at the Dakine hydration packs and the Camelbak has pretty much everything their packs have. Also (and this is just my preference) I prefer bright and colorful daypaks because I can easily be seen if I ever get hurt or lost and need to be found. Dakine's packs are all neutral or would easily blend in to the wilderness. I do wear a bright colored top-layer shirt, but I also like that the pack can being easily spotted. Also, when I hike at home, I am usually hiking near seasonal hunting areas, and hunters can easily see my pack. Anyway, one vote for Camelbak. Happy hiking and enjoy your new daypack.
Thank you so much! That makes me feel a lot better.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2020, 06:49 PM   #5199
Starfish

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to my Forever

Starfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST Reputation
Default Shhh...

I bought her a surprise..

YOUR PACKAGE IS ON IT'S WAY!
Good news! Your WET FOR HER 's package is in the hands of UPS and is on its way.
Old 06-09-2020, 07:11 PM   #5200
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a Bible. I want to know what all the shouting is about.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today