Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,794 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddin' View Post
5. Bay rum
I love the smell of Bay Rum. I buy bay rum scented aftershave that is like the old time barbers used. Love it! Just recently I asked the woman who makes and sells candles at the local co-op to make me a set of candles that are bay rum scented with essential oils. They smell so good!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 04:41 AM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I assume you are inquiring about the socks, it is a long story...it's late...hey don't you have to work tomorrow?
This smells like deflection.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 06:50 AM   #3
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,418 Times in 6,879 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I love the smell of Bay Rum. I buy bay rum scented aftershave that is like the old time barbers used. Love it! Just recently I asked the woman who makes and sells candles at the local co-op to make me a set of candles that are bay rum scented with essential oils. They smell so good!
I so thought Bay Rum was alcohol Thank you for clarifying lol
Old 10-08-2013, 08:07 AM   #4
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I so thought Bay Rum was alcohol Thank you for clarifying lol
Nope, it is often used as aftershave or a base ingredient in men's colognes.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scots_On_The_Rocks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #5
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Your aftershave is it by Pinaud? My grampa used to use it and he would buy it from the local barber.

I get my bay rum as an essential oil from a local place here called Tenzing Momo...it's a Chinese Apothecary that carries all kinds of obscure things.

Oooh those candles would ROCK!!

And may I add to the list of my smelly good stuff:

Bayberry candles (the real deal, not those imitation ones)
Silver fir trees
Cedar
Middle Eastern food....it just has a delightful smell...probably from the combination of spices. (Like ras-el-hanout or harissa)

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scots_On_The_Rocks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 07:56 AM   #6
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smelly things?

Good smelly things...

Cigars (good ones, not drug store ones).
Blue Cheese.
Clean babies.
Turkey in the oven on Thanksgiving.
A sweaty armpit (yeah...I kinda like this).
Light cologne or aftershave.
Baking bread.
Curry.
Strong coffee, first thing in the morning.
Cut grass in the summertime.
Burning wood in the fall or winter.
Hot apple pie.
Bourbon.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 08:46 PM   #7
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,794 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry, just saw this. No the Bay Rum aftershave I am using atm is another brand that I can't think of right this minute...Gabels or something like that, but I do also use Pinaud Clubman aftershave lotions as well as the talc. It's excellent for an everyday aftershave. I know it's ancient as dirt, but I like it and get good compliments on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scots_On_The_Rocks View Post
Your aftershave is it by Pinaud? My grampa used to use it and he would buy it from the local barber.

I get my bay rum as an essential oil from a local place here called Tenzing Momo...it's a Chinese Apothecary that carries all kinds of obscure things.

Oooh those candles would ROCK!!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote