Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New Jersey Forums

Old 02-15-2010, 03:13 PM   #21
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

*waves* I just am now seeing this.
but we've already hit the PM box so hello again!

lets do brunch?
;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hey Softly... I am from nj have lived in:
browns mills
camden(when it was nice)
Pennsauken
Albion (near berlin)
sicklerville
Albion again
pine hill
Haddonfield
haddon twp (Westmont) love collingswood
Cherry hill and now

Mt Ephraim!!

Hello all!

lol Softly
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:19 PM   #22
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default South Jersey Here

Hey, Just caught this forum! Sunny born and raised in Jersey. Started my life in North Jersey, Bloomfield that is. Now in South Jersey. Hi Itty and Joe!!! Sunny
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:36 AM   #23
Lusciousblondefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Lusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the rough

Itty .. You said you are from North Bergen County .. I grew up in Glen Rock.. So i am thinking we are from around the same area just about.

Born and raised in Jersey .. I live in PA about 40 minutes from Sparta .. I come to jersey all the time

I sure do miss jersey alot
Old 03-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #24
DressyFemme

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Relationship Status:
MARRIED :)

DressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default New Jerseyite (past and sometimes present)

Hi all,

Grew up in NJ. Lived in Fort Lee 1978-1980 then moved to Randolph NJ (Morris County) and lived there 1980-1989. Came back during my college summers then my folks moved to Flanders (also in Morris County) in the mid 1990s.

Now I go visit my folks about 2x a year so would love to get to know my fellow NJ femmes and bois (perhaps we can meet up our next trip down there!!).

Came out in 1989, was in GAAMC from 1989-1993 and in its first (and last, sadly) GALY youth group in South Orange...

Hope to see and meet many of you!

DressyFemme (& Max)
Rochester, NY
I am a member of LinkedIn’s Largest LGBT+ and Welcomed Allies Professional Networking Group. Today if you are comfortable being 100% out or supporting LGBT people please come join me and the currently over 42 Thousand Global Members. The group is 100% professionally oriented. We all need to stand because Visibility leads to Awareness and Awareness lead to Full Equality (and keeping it).

Join Us.
Here’s a direct link to the group >> https://www.linkedin.com/groups/63687
˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄
DressyFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #25
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i very recently drove the NJTurnpike does that count?
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 03:03 AM   #26
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusciousblondefemme View Post
Itty .. You said you are from North Bergen County .. I grew up in Glen Rock.. So i am thinking we are from around the same area just about.

Born and raised in Jersey .. I live in PA about 40 minutes from Sparta .. I come to jersey all the time

I sure do miss jersey alot
OH MY GOODNESS Luscious - NEIGHBORS!!!! I'm just a stone throw from your old stomping grounds!!! Lovely to meet you!

By the way, you may miss living in Jersey but I'm confident you don't miss the traffic here! Are you aware we are the ONLY State that still enforces the Blue Law (no shopping) on Sunday!!!

Are you anywhere near Rainbow Mountain in PA currently?
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:36 AM   #27
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dressy Femme

I caught that you were in Gaamc. So was I. i think around the same time. Maybe we know the same people. I always wanted my wedding ceremony in that nice big room with the glass windows. Sunny
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #28
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
i very recently drove the NJTurnpike does that count?

*Jersey accent activated*

What exit did you get off at?

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #29
cutebutch44

How Do You Identify?:
BUTCH
Relationship Status:
single

cutebutch44 is on a distinguished road
Wink Jersey Here

Hi
I been living in NJ practically all my life North bergen NJ close to NYC Im always in the city especially the village !!
cutebutch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:38 AM   #30
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

OK Jerseys!! Anyone interested in getting us all together? Will be sending out idividual messages to see if anyone wants to get together as well. Summer is coming up and we could meet at a park for a picnic somewhere in the midddle of all of us bf Jersey folks! Let me know!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:44 PM   #31
Jerseyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Jerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
OK Jerseys!! Anyone interested in getting us all together? Will be sending out idividual messages to see if anyone wants to get together as well. Summer is coming up and we could meet at a park for a picnic somewhere in the midddle of all of us bf Jersey folks! Let me know!
I sent you a private message back.. Count me in..
Jerseyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:58 PM   #32
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
got your pm. i'm interested...keep me updated xo
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:28 AM   #33
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:

Sent you a PM also. GREAT idea!!!! (I just ADORE the picnic idea!!!!)
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #34
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post

*Jersey accent activated*

What exit did you get off at?
i drove right thru to nyc, then back thru de lol
are you still in jersey?
Old 04-29-2010, 12:53 PM   #35
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
i drove right thru to nyc, then back thru de lol
are you still in jersey?
Driving through Jersey doesn't count, lol, sorry dude.
Yep, we're in Jersey - but we drive to DE now and again.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #36
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Driving through Jersey doesn't count, lol, sorry dude.
Yep, we're in Jersey - but we drive to DE now and again.
have to let me know when ya'll drive in, im not far. hang out in rehoboth almost all year long lol

how else am i suppose to get to NYC? lol
Old 04-29-2010, 04:07 PM   #37
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Anyone interested??

Ok Jersey's... How about a bunch of us meet up at Jersey Pride in Asbury this year! it is June
6th. Also there is a road rally (I hear this is more fun than pride) in July also in Asbury park. Let me know who is interested! Thanks!
Ruthie
Old 04-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #38
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Bumpity bump bump
Old 05-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #39
Jerseyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Jerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok Jersey's... How about a bunch of us meet up at Jersey Pride in Asbury this year! it is June
6th. Also there is a road rally (I hear this is more fun than pride) in July also in Asbury park. Let me know who is interested! Thanks!
Ruthie
Bump bump.. I'll met up for jersey pride...
Jerseyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #40
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ruthie
I'm in north Jersey

I've never been to Jersey Pride, but would love to go this year!!

Stephanie
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote