Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New Jersey Forums

Old 01-06-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation
Default NJ Votes This Thursday, 1/7/10, on Marriage Equality

Hello fellow New Jersians!

This Thursday, January 7th 2010, the New Jersey Senate will be voting on the Marriage Equality Bill. Garden State Equality has organized a march on the State House. Information is as follows:

On Thursday, please meet us in front of the State House at 10:30 am or earlier - many of us will be there earlier organizing the day and we'd love your help. You can park at the Trenton Marriott, 1 West Lafayette Street. Please note - unlike most of our previous events, we're not meeting first at the Garden State Equality office across from the State House. We're meeting right in front of the State House, 125 West State Street.

On Thursday, we'll meet legislators until the Senate votes in the afternoon. Immediately after the Senate votes, Garden State Equality invites you to join us at a news conference and FREE pasta dinner reception at the Trenton Marriott, which is a short walk from the State House. Our volunteers will lead you from the State House to the Marriott.

If you can join us..please do.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Good luck you all!!!!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

keeping my fingers crossed. *smiles*
Kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

I wish we could be there with yous guys!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote