Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Careers, Work, Business

Old 03-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:
User formally Known as Tygerlily

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of
Default An Emergency Call for Help...

Ok,
So many of you know me, or know of me, or have either been amused/enraged.enthralled/apathetic to my rantings.....

IF you do know me, you know how incredibly hard this post is for me to write....However I checked my e-mail and I had something from my grandma that mentioned "pride goes before the fall"

WELL.....im falling............(big sigh)

Edited ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cutting the Bullshyt (cause this is embarrassing) I NEED resources to find low income housing. And a JOB......

Now let me just say, I have a yahoo jobs account, Monster account, careerbuilder account, indeed jobs account, ajc jobs account and every other online job search agent account.....I apply to approximately 10-20 jobs a day but still nothing.....

So I am hoping somebody knows someone in HR that can put me through to a job (Please)....

My background is administrative assistant/executive assistant and paralegal work.
BUT im willing to do just about anything......

As far as housing......the shelters are FULL.....all of them.......
i have less than $400.00/month income for two people.....and i need help ASAP....

If anyone has any information please PM me and i can get into more detail OR forward you my resume....

Also work from home jobs rock too!.......all I have found require an investment of some sort....and I just dont have the money....

Thank you

and then to lie silently like deer tracks

in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love

That's All~
~Richard Brautigan, "Deer Tracks"~

Peace and Love

"Pssssst.......your STEREOTYPES are showing"....
~StabbyK~

Last edited by Jackhammer; 03-02-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Personal Drama removed
HeartBreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreak Kid View Post
Ok,
So many of you know me, or know of me, or have either been amused/enraged.enthralled/apathetic to my rantings.....

IF you do know me, you know how incredibly hard this post is for me to write....However I checked my e-mail and I had something from my grandma that mentioned "pride goes before the fall"

Here is the deal.....I live in Atlanta and WAS taking care of someone....they turned out to be extremely abusive and has today decided to put my son and myself out on the streets.....
Ordinarily this wouldn't be a big deal.....but I am now also unemployed.

Cutting the Bullshyt (cause this is embarrassing) I NEED resources to find low income housing. And a JOB......

Now let me just say, I have a yahoo jobs account, Monster account, careerbuilder account, indeed jobs account, ajc jobs account and every other online job search agent account.....I apply to approximately 10-20 jobs a day but still nothing.....

So I am hoping somebody knows someone in HR that can put me through to a job (Please)....

My background is administrative assistant/executive assistant and paralegal work.

i have less than $400.00/month income for two people.....and i need help ASAP....

If anyone has any information please PM me and i can get into more detail OR forward you my resume....

Also work from home jobs rock too!.......all I have found require an investment of some sort....and I just dont have the money....

Thank you
Been there, so I know the emergency appea.

So, just Throwing this out just in case you haven't contacted them.

Salvation Army, local churches hot lines

Caretaking a needy senior for room and board,

Getting to a local motel or hotel and offering maid service ASAP.

Good luck and sending some good energy your way.

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #3
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreak Kid View Post
Ok,

Here is the deal.....I live in Atlanta and WAS taking care of someone....they turned out to be extremely abusive and has today decided to put my son and myself out on the streets.....
Ordinarily this wouldn't be a big deal.....but I am now also unemployed.

Thank you
If I was in your area or knew of something I would help you without a doubt. I hope people from your area come to your time of need.

Good luck to you!! Things will happen for you for sure. You are taking the right steps by networking!! It's a powerful thing!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Emergency Shelter is provided at:

Downtown Atlanta Shelter (The Shepherd's Inn)
Howell Mill Road Campus (My Sister's House)

If you need emergency shelter, contact:

Men's Services: (404) 367-2493
Women and Children's Services: (404) 367-2465
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Call Hosea for the homeless and hungry. Ask them for referrals for your county to get help to get your situation under control. I don't know what county you're in. Fulton, Dekalb, Cobb, Gwinette?

www.hoseafeedthehungry.com/

Are you disabled in any way? Apply for SSI disability right away as a backup.

I would do these two things for starters. Organizations have referrals and links to resources that you'll need.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #6
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.atlantahousing.org/profil...seaction=guide
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

http://www.atlantachildrensshelter.com/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #8
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Also, call the Department of Human Services for agency listings and additional referrals for immediate assistance.

http://dhs.georgia.gov/portal/site/DHS/
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #9
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

http://www.ourhousega.org/resources.html

Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children Inc. (404)876-2894
655 Ethel Street NW Atlanta, GA 30318

Atlanta Temple Salvation Army
2090 North Druid Hills Road
Atlanta, GA 30307
Phone Number: (404)315-7499
Food Assistance
Shelter Information Last Update Date: 2010-01-25 09:03:10

Good Samaritan Homeless Center for Women with Children (Atlanta)
1117 Perimeter Center West Suite 500E
Atlanta, GA 30338
Phone Number: (770)399-8810
Women and Children
Shelter Information Last Update Date: 2010-01-25 09:

Jefferson Place Emergency Shelter (Atlanta)
1135 Jefferson St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Phone Number: (404)874-0412
Men
Shelter Information Last Update Date: 2010-01-25 09:03:11

The Open Door Community Soup Kitchen (Atlanta)
910 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Phone Number: (404)874-9652
Provide breakfasts and soup-kitchen lunches free medical clinic

Trinity Urban Ministries of Atlanta (Trinity Table & Trinity House)
265 Washington Street SW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone Number: (404)577-6651
Provide food Clothing

Atlanta Union
165 Alexander Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30301
Phone Number: (510)253-7967

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #10
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

My mother works directly with the St Vincent De Paul Society....

I can get you the help, if you truly need it.

You know how to contact me...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #11
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of

Thank you everybody.....
I will call on those reasources in the AM......some of those shelters are full I checked.....

Snow,
I sent you a PM.....

Also I have someplace for my son to go till the school year ends.....I am really looking for a JOB and somplace with affordable housing....

Thank you.......

That's All~

Peace and Love

~StabbyK~

The Following User Says Thank You to HeartBreak Kid For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 10:56 AM   #12
robbrt

How Do You Identify?:
huckleberry/white patsy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/mx
Relationship Status:
tectonically shifted road warrior

robbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputation

Thank You!

Thank You!

Thank You!!!!

To everyone for gathering information and helping Heart.

This is greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

Old 03-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #13
coach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
dont care, just dont hurt yourself.
Relationship Status:
Engaged

coach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputation

You might try getting a gig with the census. They are testing for it now and even though it's only temporary, and part time, it does pay pretty well and will start soon. paid training as well. http://2010.census.gov/2010censusjobs/ Hope it helps.
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #14
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thank you....I set up a time to take the test with them......

That's All~

Peace and Love

~StabbyK~

Old 03-02-2010, 01:26 PM   #15
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

HBK, I called these people

http://www.midtownassistancectr.org/...nce/index.html

They can get you in touch with the Housing Authority and one time assistance program we discussed on the phone last night. I'm not sure which zip code you're in, but they said to give a call....

ETA: I just spoke to the Housing Authority and because of funding cuts, they don't have the one time assist. They said to call United Way for a similar program by dialing 211 within GA. Hope that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #16
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:

Update....
I have contacted the united way and received some links to other resources. Unfortunately due to budget cuts most of the programs have either been phased out or are full......
Thank you all for your help.....I will let you know as soon as I get a lead on a job or housing

~HBK~

That's All~

Peace and Love

~StabbyK~

Old 03-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #17
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

christ the economy sucks.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #18
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

HBK-Have you tried applying with any temp agencies in your area?

Take care and all my best sent to you and your son!

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 03:49 PM   #19
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
HBK-Have you tried applying with any temp agencies in your area?

Take care and all my best sent to you and your son!

cara
Yea im registered at the temp agencies here....they just have no work.........

That's All~

Peace and Love

~StabbyK~

Old 03-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #20
femmy1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, femmy, femmtastic
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

femmy1 will become famous soon enough
Default :)

I don't have any help to offer, but i can and will pray for you !!
f1~
femmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote