Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Careers, Work, Business

Old 03-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #21
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:
User formally Known as Tygerlily

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
HBK-Have you tried applying with any temp agencies in your area?

Take care and all my best sent to you and your son!

cara
The following is the generic e-mail I recieve when submitting my resume to my local staffing agencies:

Thank you for forwarding your resume to xxxxxxxx. If you have not already done so please submit your resume in Word format. Due to the overwhelming response we have had recently to our print and online advertisements we are currently in the midst of reviewing a large volume of resumes. If after reviewing your credentials we feel that we currently have an employment opportunity that matches your skill set we will be in contact with you. In the meantime we will retain your resume in our database. Thank you again for your interest in xxxxxxxxx

Crazy........

and then to lie silently like deer tracks

in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love

That's All~
~Richard Brautigan, "Deer Tracks"~

Peace and Love

"Pssssst.......your STEREOTYPES are showing"....
~StabbyK~

HeartBreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #22
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreak Kid View Post
The following is the generic e-mail I recieve when submitting my resume to my local staffing agencies:

Thank you for forwarding your resume to xxxxxxxx. If you have not already done so please submit your resume in Word format. Due to the overwhelming response we have had recently to our print and online advertisements we are currently in the midst of reviewing a large volume of resumes. If after reviewing your credentials we feel that we currently have an employment opportunity that matches your skill set we will be in contact with you. In the meantime we will retain your resume in our database. Thank you again for your interest in xxxxxxxxx

Crazy........

I got so many of those emails i have a folder for them in my email. I have been using Agency's but I just found my job by Indeed.com and got hired today after 2 days of interviews. Believe me Houston has a lot of jobs available. Not sure about Atlanta Ga. Good Luck HBK
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #23
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Arrow Tomorrow counts

Help comes From one corner of the Planet to another.. Glad the kiddo has as a safe place.
Best regards,

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #24
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
I got so many of those emails i have a folder for them in my email. I have been using Agency's but I just found my job by Indeed.com and got hired today after 2 days of interviews. Believe me Houston has a lot of jobs available. Not sure about Atlanta Ga. Good Luck HBK
TIMBER
Congrats Timber... yes Indeed...

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #25
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

HBK give snagajob.com ....usajobs.com and topusajobs.com a try.I got on snaga job and right off got a ton of listings,they even give u the address and phone number of the company wich I found easyer to go to and get an a pplication than do one on line cause im not to good at that sort of things.
Good luck ans I will pray u get something soon...good luck.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:53 AM   #26
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of
Default Los siento Planet

Thank you all for your help.

I was unaware of the proper protocol or edicate and I apologize for using this Website to ask/beg for help.
I am asking that the moderators delete this thread or at least delete my posts from this thread as there are some great resources we can all use.

FYI update: My son will be living with his grandparents until I can get my life together. He will NOT be homeless....

Thank you
~HBK~

That's All~

Peace and Love

~StabbyK~

Old 03-03-2010, 03:55 AM   #27
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Check out clarkhoward.com for legitimate work at home jobs that do not require an investment. Also check out Georgia Department of Labor's instantjoblistings.com.

Good luck sweetie.

Duchess
Old 03-03-2010, 07:56 AM   #28
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

HBK,

I just saw this. I am so very sorry. You and your son are in my thoughts and prayers.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:06 AM   #29
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Would you be, perhaps, a Veteran?? I might be able to help you with resources, if you are.

You most certainly have my thoughts and prayers, HBK. Things will work out. Don't get discouraged, tho I know that's MUCH easier said than done.

~Theo~
Old 03-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #30
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:

That's All~

Peace and Love

~StabbyK~