Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 03-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #301
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,143 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

In my mind I am Not too old for anything. Every now and then my body will give me a gentle reminder that I am not 25 anymore.

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #302
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Sleeping in past 8am. It gives me a headache!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #303
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently I'm too old for dating, of all things. When did it get so complicated? Whatever happened to the shy awkwardness of asking a lady for a date and taking the time to get to know her? I'm having a hard time getting my head around the idea of skipping any form of dating and just jumping in the sack together. Case in point, over the weekend I got propositioned for a one night stand...by a woman I have never laid eyes on before. THEN, she called me a prude when I politely declined her offer. Is this what they now call "dating"? If so, it's a damn good thing I've embraced being single. Oh how I long for the days when things were simpler, and those with integrity were respected and cherished. Maybe it's just the local scene, or maybe, just maybe, I really am a prude.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #304
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
Apparently I'm too old for dating, of all things. When did it get so complicated? Whatever happened to the shy awkwardness of asking a lady for a date and taking the time to get to know her? I'm having a hard time getting my head around the idea of skipping any form of dating and just jumping in the sack together. Case in point, over the weekend I got propositioned for a one night stand...by a woman I have never laid eyes on before. THEN, she called me a prude when I politely declined her offer. Is this what they now call "dating"? If so, it's a damn good thing I've embraced being single. Oh how I long for the days when things were simpler, and those with integrity were respected and cherished. Maybe it's just the local scene, or maybe, just maybe, I really am a prude.

Honestly, the person you're describing who called you a prude for not wanting to go home with her—she sounds drunk.

I was having a hot exchange with a butch once who asked, the moment she learned my age, "Do you have any problems lubricating?" and "How's your libido?"

I don't know if you're too old to date; only you know when you're done with all that. But I'm willing to bet, you're old enough to know when someone isn't eligible to date you. Don't let one loser get you down. It's a big world, and it's the only one we've got. It's a beautiful world, too, full of people with good hearts.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #305
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Honestly, the person you're describing who called you a prude for not wanting to go home with her—she sounds drunk.

I was having a hot exchange with a butch once who asked, the moment she learned my age, "Do you have any problems lubricating?" and "How's your libido?"

I don't know if you're too old to date; only you know when you're done with all that. But I'm willing to bet, you're old enough to know when someone isn't eligible to date you. Don't let one loser get you down. It's a big world, and it's the only one we've got. It's a beautiful world, too, full of people with good hearts.
Are you freakin' kiddin' me???? OM freaking GAWD. These folks are sounding like trolls.... holy moley.... since when is it ok to ask someone you have just met something so so so omg... personal? omg.

Sounds like they are interviewing s*x workers.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #306
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post

I couldn't honestly say if she was drunk or not. And while I appreciate directness, that was a little too direct for my liking from someone I knew nothing about. I haven't given up on the idea of dating, but if that's all there is to it, I'm really not interested.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #307
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default To old

To not be married. Quess ill start looking. (lol)
Old 03-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #308
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,407 Times in 6,748 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Too old for

people who should know better but don't
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #309
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I feel too YOUNG to have all my friends becoming grandparents
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #310
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
~ I agree with your post ~ I can also see the other side as well too ~ ppl our age know what they want sooo lol ~ wich isnt wrong either ~ there are wonderfull ppl out there ~ enjoy dating ~
Old 03-17-2013, 03:36 PM   #311
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #312
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #313
StevieBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I don't much care
Relationship Status:
Single

StevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Too Old For?

I thought I was too old to feel like I'm feeling right now! ...like a love sick teenager. I'm new here... This special someone called me a boi and I had to look it up to see what that was. Of course I got hundreds of definitions and parts of many of them fit me. But not exactly all of any one of them.
I thought I was too old to try anything new sexually but look at me on BF Planet.
Not new to Lesbianism but new to BF... I'll turn 50 this year so I hope the Fine Wine folks will accept me and give me some gentle guidance.

Shy Grin
StevieBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to StevieBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #314
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

Wishy washy bullshit.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #315
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,407 Times in 6,748 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

blahdee, blah, blah, blah..(don't take this the wrong way) I love to listen, but have something to say..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #316
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Starting all over again...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #317
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieBoi View Post
I thought I was too old to feel like I'm feeling right now! ...like a love sick teenager. I'm new here... This special someone called me a boi and I had to look it up to see what that was. Of course I got hundreds of definitions and parts of many of them fit me. But not exactly all of any one of them.
I thought I was too old to try anything new sexually but look at me on BF Planet.
Not new to Lesbianism but new to BF... I'll turn 50 this year so I hope the Fine Wine folks will accept me and give me some gentle guidance.

Shy Grin
Your never too old to feel like a love sick teenager. Isn't it a wonderful feeling? Lol.. I am 44 and in many ways starting my life all over again. Some of it scares the hell out of me. Some of me just finally feels settled. But the part of me that fell in love with my Sir and Daddy is fuck yeah!! a love sick teenager!! lol.

Good luck!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #318
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,663 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default I want this

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #319
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,663 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default consider yourself warned :)

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #320
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I am too old not to seize the moment and live happily how I want to be
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: