Old 02-14-2021, 08:29 AM   #1
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Living in Australia,has seemed like an alternative reality to the rest of the world
I live my normal life,my life has not changed
I feel like shit when I come on here and post rubbish,and then read a member has passed away,not sure if it is covid or not,but I think,why did I post that BS,when life in the US has been impacted forever,with so many covid deaths.
I do think of Sherrie often,when I come on here.
we did use to skype,a long time ago

I just don't have any more words,I just feel so fucking sad for all the members here losing people.

sorry for cursing,it's an Aussie thing
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2021, 02:34 PM   #2
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,254 Times in 5,164 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I live my normal life,my life has not changed
I feel like shit when I come on here and post rubbish . . .
Please don't feel bad to come on here and post about your "normal" life (although it sounds like you have experienced some loss as well). It's wonderful for me to know that somewhere in the world, life is going on for people. I love hearing about your and everybody's everyday lives, with or without Covid, and especially without Covid. It's a relief.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2021, 04:38 PM   #3
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

I’ve just really grown a lot of hair
Old 02-15-2021, 12:06 AM   #4
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Please don't feel bad to come on here and post about your "normal" life (although it sounds like you have experienced some loss as well). It's wonderful for me to know that somewhere in the world, life is going on for people. I love hearing about your and everybody's everyday lives, with or without Covid, and especially without Covid. It's a relief.
It just feels a bit superficial
with everything in the US

covid
Now Trump being acquited
the election
the stroming of your parliament,Ive been to the US,so I can imagine most folks must have been totally traumatised watching,and now that prick has been equited.

If you were Australian we would say
How much can a Koala bear!!!!!!

for me to complain I got a speeding fine,kinda feels,a bit

strange

But thanks for responding
I never know if I should just shut up.
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2021, 11:20 AM   #5
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,589 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
My only gripe is not being able to fly "safely"!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2021, 08:01 PM   #6
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,023 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

I don't mind the mask, especially when I'm participating in the type of civil disobedience that could get me arrested.

Other than that, the pandemic has been a real drag. I've lost friends and several dozen members of my local labor union. We have a staffing crisis in my field so I've been working a lot more than usual, and most of the time I'm just thankful to have a job while so many people I know have suffered financially.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2021, 09:40 PM   #7
Stronghealer

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST Reputation
Default COVID

Hi fellow bfers!

I have been going into work; I am a RN. Socially, its not been fun...the gyms are closed here. And I am now on a Peloton. Most of my family is back east, so theres that. Other than that, life feels fair .
“We have not always been forced to pass, to go underground, in order to work and live. We have a right to live openly and proudly...when our lives are suppressed, everyone is denied an understanding of the rich diversity of sex and gender expression and experience that exist in human society.”
― Leslie Feinberg, Transgender Warriors
Stronghealer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stronghealer For This Useful Post: