Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-19-2018, 07:45 PM   #4001
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
Y'all have inspired me! I joined a gym yesterday. I took it slow on my first day and did 15 minutes on the bike and 15 minutes on the treadmill. Since I haven't done much exercising in the last several years I figured no need to overdo it. I felt pretty good when I left there and I slept really well last night.
Way to go, Mopsie!!!

You do you, girl. Like a sign hanging at my gym says, "the only bad workout is the one you didn't do".

Then there's, "you may not be the fastest, but you're lapping those still on the couch".

Yeah, it's a little schticky but I like it. They also have one that is a conversation between a trainer and a newbie. The trainer is encouraging their client and the client is a bit of a whiner, truth be told. Then, the client says something about suing for damages or whatever and the trainer says, "you only did one push up!" lol Cracks me up every time because that's the area I do my planks when in a session and I feel like that sometimes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 10:53 PM   #4002
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did 30 minutes on my favorite stairmaster while finishing the Netflix series "Afflicted." Today was a day I found it harder, just a bit more challenging, doing my cardio. Sometimes it's unclear why one day is harder than another. The body always has surprises in store for us, and I like hearing what it has to say. Well, sometimes.

One of my fave gym cliches: "A body in motion stays in motion."

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 04:29 PM   #4003
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so I am a beginner's beginner at the gym. In other words I am very out of shape but you have to start somewhere. Today was my second day at the gym and I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes at speed 1.5. I know that's very slow but when I got done my legs were noodly (is that a word?) so I know it was a good workout for me. However while I was working out I noted how slow I was going in relation to everyone else. I was the tortoise in a room full of hares. I was watching Chopped on the Food Network - how ironic - but of course I was also people watching. When I saw the apparently 85 year-old man running I was feeling a little bit down on myself. Then I remembered y'all's fun quotes! Thanks for the support!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 06:01 PM   #4004
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Okay so I am a beginner's beginner at the gym. In other words I am very out of shape but you have to start somewhere. Today was my second day at the gym and I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes at speed 1.5. I know that's very slow but when I got done my legs were noodly (is that a word?) so I know it was a good workout for me. However while I was working out I noted how slow I was going in relation to everyone else. I was the tortoise in a room full of hares. I was watching Chopped on the Food Network - how ironic - but of course I was also people watching. When I saw the apparently 85 year-old man running I was feeling a little bit down on myself. Then I remembered y'all's fun quotes! Thanks for the support!

Go you! You have to start somewhere. The thing is to start and keep going at the pace that's right for you. If you tried to start with running a 5k you'd quit because that's not realistic.

My last two days I mostly met my exercise goals just working- lots of running up and down stairs and moving people. Tomorrow should be a bike to work day- fingers crossed. Couple of things could get in the way.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 06:56 PM   #4005
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I agree with easy. If you do too much too soon, you'll either injure yourself (thereby setting yourself back days or even weeks, depending on the injury) or you'll get overwhelmed and be done with it all (setting yourself back days, weeks or maybe longer). It happens. I've done it and it's not fun, so don't do that.

The tortoise won that race with the hare, btw. Like the quotes? Here's more!

Life isn't a sprint; it's a marathon. Slow and steady wins the race. You're only one workout away from a good mood. Every day is another chance to get stronger, eat better, live healthier and be the best version of you.

So walk that 1.5mph with pride. Next time you can either go another couple of minutes longer or walk 1.7 mph or bump up the incline just a smidge. But only ONE option. Only change ONE thing at a time to push yourself in a reasonable manner. Small changes make for big results over time.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 07:12 PM   #4006
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was 42 minutes on the stairmaster. Allllll the regulars were there. Miriam was walking around the gym for exercise. The perfect mother was on the elliptical. The perfect daughter was on her computer in the locker room. And Taylor was in the sauna. Today Taylor told me that she thinks the perfect daughter has a perfect body. And Taylor doesn't even know that in my mind I call the perfect daughter "the perfect daughter." The perfect daughter has the body of maybe a playboy centerfold, and Taylor's very short and twig-like. I asked Taylor if she has always had her body type, and she said yes. It's more like a child's body even though she's in her thirties. Taylor generally eats all her calories (from 500 to a supposed 2000) between 8 and 10 pm. I'm still pretty fascinated by that.

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2018, 04:55 PM   #4007
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today was 42 minutes on the stairmaster. Allllll the regulars were there. Miriam was walking around the gym for exercise. The perfect mother was on the elliptical. The perfect daughter was on her computer in the locker room. And Taylor was in the sauna. Today Taylor told me that she thinks the perfect daughter has a perfect body. And Taylor doesn't even know that in my mind I call the perfect daughter "the perfect daughter." The perfect daughter has the body of maybe a playboy centerfold, and Taylor's very short and twig-like. I asked Taylor if she has always had her body type, and she said yes. It's more like a child's body even though she's in her thirties. Taylor generally eats all her calories (from 500 to a supposed 2000) between 8 and 10 pm. I'm still pretty fascinated by that.
I'm very curious about eating all her calories between 8 and 10 at night... It seems like you would have to binge to get your calories in. I've heard of other people doing this - I don't really understand how this is beneficial.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2018, 04:57 PM   #4008
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Go you! You have to start somewhere. The thing is to start and keep going at the pace that's right for you. If you tried to start with running a 5k you'd quit because that's not realistic.

My last two days I mostly met my exercise goals just working- lots of running up and down stairs and moving people. Tomorrow should be a bike to work day- fingers crossed. Couple of things could get in the way.
Hope you got to bike to work! Since I have to drive on a highway to work I don't think that's an option for me even if I were fit enough. But in my mind you are biking by a lake through a forest to work. I have no idea if that's really what's happening.
Old 08-23-2018, 05:02 PM   #4009
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I agree with easy. If you do too much too soon, you'll either injure yourself (thereby setting yourself back days or even weeks, depending on the injury) or you'll get overwhelmed and be done with it all (setting yourself back days, weeks or maybe longer). It happens. I've done it and it's not fun, so don't do that.

The tortoise won that race with the hare, btw. Like the quotes? Here's more!

Life isn't a sprint; it's a marathon. Slow and steady wins the race. You're only one workout away from a good mood. Every day is another chance to get stronger, eat better, live healthier and be the best version of you.

So walk that 1.5mph with pride. Next time you can either go another couple of minutes longer or walk 1.7 mph or bump up the incline just a smidge. But only ONE option. Only change ONE thing at a time to push yourself in a reasonable manner. Small changes make for big results over time.
I took your advice Coach Gemme - today I walked at speed 1.7 mph on the treadmill. I also remembered to take my inhaler before I worked out which made me feel quite speedy! Woo hoo! I went along pretty well until the last five minutes and then I was counting every second until I could get off the treadmill. But I feel really good about the workout - my legs were noodly but only al dente!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2018, 05:44 PM   #4010
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I took your advice Coach Gemme - today I walked at speed 1.7 mph on the treadmill. I also remembered to take my inhaler before I worked out which made me feel quite speedy! Woo hoo! I went along pretty well until the last five minutes and then I was counting every second until I could get off the treadmill. But I feel really good about the workout - my legs were noodly but only al dente!
Congrats!!! Way to go, girly!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2018, 06:23 PM   #4011
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Today I treated Jackie to lunch, but after lunch, we walked around the nearby neighborhood, reminiscing about homes we knew about and area business. Then we went up to the Rose Gardens and walked for awhile up there, decompressing about stressors in our lives. After we finished walking around the Rose Garden, we went out to the Beaumont district, and we stopped by her friends house, to visit her friend.

By the time I got home, this afternoon, I just caved and sank into my very comfy living room chair.

I'd say I only got about two hours worth of slow walking exercise, but my legs and feet feel it, as well as my back and arms.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2018, 07:42 PM   #4012
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 42 minutes on the stair master and 30 minutes on the weight floor. Here's what I did on the stairmaster:

Four 10 minute sets with each level for 2 minutes (then a 2 minute cool-down after the 4th set):

Level 5: full arm support using railings with hands at hip level
Level 4: same as above
Level 3: same as above but side stepping, 30 sec. lft. 30 sec. rt.
Level 2: semi-support of arms using railings at chest level
Level 1: balance support only, with hands lightly on railing in front of me

The first set is easy, the second set harder, and I'm really sweating by the third set, though nothing like the men, who often sweat buckets, thankfully. I sweat from my face and neck, and lower arms and lower legs.

I finished a GREAT documentary on Netflix called "The Bleeding Edge" about the politics of healthcare. I strongly recommend it for those of you with interest in the topic of how the FDA approves new medical procedures. Hint: BADLY! In addition to the systemic info, there were also some very interesting personal experiences shared.

I went to the gym after the opthamologist so my eyes were dilated. My gym has a welcoming robot that lets you in only if it recognizes your eyes with its sensor. Interestingly having my eyes dilated caused the robot not to recognize me. That's never happened before but every time I tried, it said, "I have detected your irises but I do not recognize them." I had to knock on the door until a member opened it. The member who opened it was Gayle, the old Ricki Lake producer. She said she worried I was a burglar but decided to open it after a few rounds of my knocking. She's someone I'm not so crazy about but I guess I should be since she is the one who let me inside.

Miriam was there, the plump elderly curmudgeon who directs cabarets. She's really warmed up to me. I get a smile from her, even though she's not one to smile.

Happy exercising, exercisers. Oh and one more of those sayings: "My work-out is my morning coffee."

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2018, 08:36 PM   #4013
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I was about to go to the gym and a good friend, an old colleague, texted me to ask if I had time to talk about something personal. She actually wrote "persona," so somehow it took me about 10 minutes to realize she had meant to write "personal" and that I should contact her (The text read: "Can you talk? Persona."). So instead of go to the gym, I made a quick decision to walk in the park. It was 5:30 in the evening and I walked for two hours, catching right before sunset- a beautiful time to walk. I live half a block from a huge endless beautiful park (Riverside), and the weather was perfect, so it was a very nice choice.

She talked to me for about an hour and a half about her abusive relationship, and I know her partner well and am well aware that it is an abusive relationship- physically, emotionally, and verbally. I try not to alienate friends when they are in abusive relationships, since it gets to the point that no one else can handle listening to them, and everyone needs an ear. She got it all out and then did ask for advice, which is the only time I like to give advice, when someone is ready for it. I worked on hashing out a safe plan for getting away and also validated her feelings. So it was deep. We usually talk extremely casually, often because the partner is there, and we don't want to trigger the partner- the whole control, suspicion, walking on eggshells thing.

I feel so relieved that I made the call and didn't just ignore the text and go to the gym. I wouldn't put that past myself, not realizing how serious a situation is. Instead I veered toward the park and called her and said, "I have all the time in the world to talk to you." She got teary and said she didn't know what she'd do without it. It was an intense reminder that if a friend reaches out, it's important to make room for it, that they may not have anyone else who can listen to disturbing details that they need to discuss so that they can get validation and feedback on what to do.

Anyway... it smelled so good in the park. There is nothing like nature.

How do I... ?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2018, 09:47 PM   #4014
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Whoa. See? That's one of the reasons why you are awesome.

I would have responded cheekily, like "what persona would you like? Suave loverboy? Baby doll? Jersey?"

Good on you for helping and being such a good friend and listener!

As for me and exercise, I did some manual labor today and I walked around Wally World for a while tonight.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 04:57 AM   #4015
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

[quote=nycfem;1223086]

I went to the gym after the opthamologist so my eyes were dilated. My gym has a welcoming robot that lets you in only if it recognizes your eyes with its sensor. Interestingly having my eyes dilated caused the robot not to recognize me. That's never happened before but every time I tried, it said, "I have detected your irises but I do not recognize them." I had to knock on the door until a member opened it. The member who opened it was Gayle, the old Ricki Lake producer. She said she worried I was a burglar but decided to open it after a few rounds of my knocking. She's someone I'm not so crazy about but I guess I should be since she is the one who let me inside.
QUOTE]

When I was reading the above section I was hearing Mission Impossible music. That sounds really cool - I want to use spy ware to get into my gym! There is a spy museum in DC that I haven't been to yet - but it's on my list. I live in a relatively small town, however, there is still some crime. My gym is open 24 hours during the week and I wondered about the safety for the staff that have to work around the clock to check members in. I wouldn't want to be there at 2 in the morning when it's just a big glass door that opens like doors at Walmart. Hmmm... maybe there's something else that goes on late at night - I've not been there late at night yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I was about to go to the gym and a good friend, an old colleague, texted me to ask if I had time to talk about something personal. She actually wrote "persona," so somehow it took me about 10 minutes to realize she had meant to write "personal" and that I should contact her (The text read: "Can you talk? Persona."). So instead of go to the gym, I made a quick decision to walk in the park. It was 5:30 in the evening and I walked for two hours, catching right before sunset- a beautiful time to walk. I live half a block from a huge endless beautiful park (Riverside), and the weather was perfect, so it was a very nice choice.

She talked to me for about an hour and a half about her abusive relationship, and I know her partner well and am well aware that it is an abusive relationship- physically, emotionally, and verbally. I try not to alienate friends when they are in abusive relationships, since it gets to the point that no one else can handle listening to them, and everyone needs an ear. She got it all out and then did ask for advice, which is the only time I like to give advice, when someone is ready for it. I worked on hashing out a safe plan for getting away and also validated her feelings. So it was deep. We usually talk extremely casually, often because the partner is there, and we don't want to trigger the partner- the whole control, suspicion, walking on eggshells thing.

I feel so relieved that I made the call and didn't just ignore the text and go to the gym. I wouldn't put that past myself, not realizing how serious a situation is. Instead I veered toward the park and called her and said, "I have all the time in the world to talk to you." She got teary and said she didn't know what she'd do without it. It was an intense reminder that if a friend reaches out, it's important to make room for it, that they may not have anyone else who can listen to disturbing details that they need to discuss so that they can get validation and feedback on what to do.

Anyway... it smelled so good in the park. There is nothing like nature.
I'm so glad that you took the call and that she knew you were someone she could talk to. I hope she gets out of that unsafe relationship. Its so hard to watch something like that and do nothing but if the person is not ready to leave then no offer of help will help. Sending good juju for your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

As for me and exercise, I did some manual labor today and I walked around Wally World for a while tonight.
I tell ya what - walking around Wally World can be a marathon depending on how long you are there! And an obstacle course if its crowded!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 06:46 AM   #4016
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hope you got to bike to work! Since I have to drive on a highway to work I don't think that's an option for me even if I were fit enough. But in my mind you are biking by a lake through a forest to work. I have no idea if that's really what's happening.
Hahaha, I did not get to ride that day. I was dressed and ready and went out to load up my bike and the sky opened and it was pouring buckets. It was supposed to be just cloudy and maybe light rain, which I would have ridden through. My ride is not beautiful lakeside, but it's nice. The roads to work are sucky full of potholes and traffic circles that people don't know how to navigate and I've almost been hit a few times in them. But we have nice bike path that has been extended recently and I can mostly stay on that for my ride until I get to the neighborhood that my job is in. Then it's back to dreadful potholes but lighter traffic. I also have to go through a casino lot and thus have to watch for drunk drivers there.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 09:39 AM   #4017
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i did get out to do some yard work and i am thinking about the 30 day yoga challenge again....

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 12:08 PM   #4018
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
When I was reading the above section I was hearing Mission Impossible music. That sounds really cool - I want to use spy ware to get into my gym! There is a spy museum in DC that I haven't been to yet - but it's on my list. I live in a relatively small town, however, there is still some crime. My gym is open 24 hours during the week and I wondered about the safety for the staff that have to work around the clock to check members in. I wouldn't want to be there at 2 in the morning when it's just a big glass door that opens like doors at Walmart. Hmmm... maybe there's something else that goes on late at night - I've not been there late at night yet.

Mostly cleaning.

<--has worked graveyards at a number of jobs

I tell ya what - walking around Wally World can be a marathon depending on how long you are there! And an obstacle course if its crowded!
There were a surprising amount of teenagers canoodling together in the store. Apparently, Friday nights at Wally World is the place to be for local teens.

I got a great workout in this morning!

Elliptical
Stats: 331 cal, 2.98 mi, 45:00 min

I'm glad, because I sure enough did not get enough sleep.

<--grumpy today

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-26-2018, 09:35 AM   #4019
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Great workout this morning, exercisers!

I warmed up on the elliptical.
Stats: 81 cal, .58 mi, 9 min

I did more than 45 minutes of circuit training and then cooled down with a nice stretch for about 10 minutes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-26-2018, 02:27 PM   #4020
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

At lunch today I went off my eating plan. Like way off into carb land. I came back with a food baby. I gave it 2 hours for my body to digest but I still had that food baby and felt like a pregnant whale. But I decided that even pregnant whales could probably walk on a treadmill if they had feet. So I went to the gym.

That's right - I'm a badass.

Tags
exercise, weights