Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #1
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Safety in a Failing Economy

People across the world are concerned with the economic systems, food safety and how they might survive a natural catastrophic event. I know that many of you are on fixed incomes, perhaps SS and government programs that help subsidize your income. In the event there was a shut down or program cuts, how would it effect you and what is your back-up plan?

I think that people are waking up to the fact that its best to cut your overhead, live more simple and that happiness is not about the things you have but the freedom to free from "things". I would like to open a discussion and invite everyone to share ideas, concerns and solutions.

I'd like to open the discussion with one of my favorite topics "Sustainability". No matter where you live you can begin to look at ways to sustain on some level. Recycling, container gardens, the purchases you make, what you do with trash, etc.

There is a thread here called "Tiny Houses".
Some great ideas and links on small structures. This is an excellent way to escape that huge mortgage and drastically reduce your overhead.

Another thread "Growing and Preserving Food"

No matter the size or location of your home you can grow healthy organic food and preserve it. This lowers your food cost and insures food safety. Let's discuss it.

We also have "Survivalists and Preppers"
Things to have and prepare in the event of a disaster.

There are also several threads on communal living. An excellent idea to cut cost, get help/support. If ever there was a time for us to ban together and network, now is the time.

rather then get into debates over political issues I'd like to focus on ideas and solutions. I'd like to welcome people to start networking and considering communal living. Work your idea here, post to meet others who share your ideas and how you might come together and make life easier. I see so many of you doing the same thing. Why not do it together? Lets us all help moderate and mediate learning ways to overcome the challenges and obstacles.

Please share!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Excellent thread and thanks for starting it...I follow your posts often..you are a remarkable lady!!! Have an awesome day, Sachita!!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:35 AM   #3
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Excellent thread and thanks for starting it...I follow your posts often..you are a remarkable lady!!! Have an awesome day, Sachita!!
how sweet thank you! Please post and join us.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

If you lost your job tomorrow and had no access to welfare or government assistance what would you do?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 09:15 AM   #5
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

If I lost my job tomorrow....

I would have to get another job. I live in an apartment and am not very outdooresy. I guess I could be if my life depended on it though. I am a city girl, but I can work hard.

I admit that communal living makes me happiest. I at least like to have a roomate, if not several. It takes so much pressure off to have multiple incomes and skill sets...though in every situation I have lived like this it was me offering the stability.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:38 AM   #6
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
If I lost my job tomorrow....

I would have to get another job. I live in an apartment and am not very outdooresy. I guess I could be if my life depended on it though. I am a city girl, but I can work hard.

I admit that communal living makes me happiest. I at least like to have a roomate, if not several. It takes so much pressure off to have multiple incomes and skill sets...though in every situation I have lived like this it was me offering the stability.
Keep in mind I'm not trying to scare or stress you.

Would getting another job be easy? I have at least a dozen friends right now without a job collecting unemployment and they really want jobs.

Everyone has their strengths. When you partner with others as roommates, housemates, etc someone can cook, another cleans, another gardens, etc. I think its important to find these strengths when pulling your team together. Most of it is shared, however as you pointed out, you're not an outdoor person but this doesnt mean you can't help. right? Or maybe you can learn, share, do other things?

What is your biggest concern living with others and why have you not moved in this direction already?

No pressure. I'm here to help you sort it out loud.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 09:41 AM   #7
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default safety net

First I would panic for about 15mins...Then have a hella yardsale..pack up and
head for the mountains...
I'm lucky that I can always go back to the family home-place in the mountains, growing up we used to raise pigs cows chickens and a large garden, would take some work as the land has laid fallow for the last 20 year but it could be done.
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 09:44 AM   #8
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
I'm lucky that I can always go back to the family home-place in the mountains, growing up we used to raise pigs cows chickens and a large garden, would take some work as the land has laid fallow for the last 20 year but it could be done.

I hear you! I honestly feel the safest in the woods/mountains. I think learning basic living skills, regardless where you live is important. I see you are in NC. Perhaps we could meet up and have a little get together for some of these city folks to learn some country skills in the event they needed it.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #9
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

This post will be on housing.

Is anyone in construction? I'd like to get some cost to post.

If you review the thread Tiny Houses you'll see a simple shed structure someone took and made a cabin. Today almost every city has a rent to own shed company. You need to find one that makes quality, home like structures. They are basic. If you're handy and can do your own work inside great!

Or what about a used RV hooked up? You insulate the pipes, add a deck or even another small room. Can you live in a small space? Many do. Imagine how affordable to live this way?

How many are living in small tiny houses now?

How many people are considering making this move and downsizing to save money?
Old 11-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #10
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Keep in mind I'm not trying to scare or stress you.

Would getting another job be easy? I have at least a dozen friends right now without a job collecting unemployment and they really want jobs.

Everyone has their strengths. When you partner with others as roommates, housemates, etc someone can cook, another cleans, another gardens, etc. I think its important to find these strengths when pulling your team together. Most of it is shared, however as you pointed out, you're not an outdoor person but this doesn't mean you can't help. right? Or maybe you can learn, share, do other things?

What is your biggest concern living with others and why have you not moved in this direction already?

No pressure. I'm here to help you sort it out loud.
I recently got out of a long term relationship and do actually have a roommate. I was freaked out after the break up, stayed with friends a couple of months and we tried to find a house together, but ended up with apartments in same complex.

I am in a rebuilding and figuring out what I want stage.

I think at this point I could get another job because I have varied skill sets and know a lot of people...but as I start looking older who knows? and you are right, things are tough economically.

Great thread S, its making me think about what I really do want and need.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:51 AM   #11
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
If things got really bad I would move to Dalton, GA and live with my buddy Beth. Keep her house clean and do catering for movies with her.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:14 AM   #12
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
This post will be on housing.

Is anyone in construction? I'd like to get some cost to post.

If you review the thread Tiny Houses you'll see a simple shed structure someone took and made a cabin. Today almost every city has a rent to own shed company. You need to find one that makes quality, home like structures. They are basic. If you're handy and can do your own work inside great!

Or what about a used RV hooked up? You insulate the pipes, add a deck or even another small room. Can you live in a small space? Many do. Imagine how affordable to live this way?

How many are living in small tiny houses now?

How many people are considering making this move and downsizing to save money?
I build things, including small, off the grid structures.
I try to have this conversation often, I look forward hearing from people here.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 10:18 AM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have a life time lease on 20 acers out in the back woods of Louisiana,there is a cabin,deep well,plenty of game with a little used lake that joins the property.My son and I can bug out to it if needed,the cabin is made of brick and stone and has a fire place 10 feet wide and 4 feet deep with a 2 foot drop in the floor of it to keeep the ashes and wood form falling or embers going to far the grate is steel...yeah I know its kinda mid evile but sturdy as can be.My cousin owns the property but has no intrest in it,there is enough room to plant a guarden have some live stock to boot its so wooded that as I chop trees for the fire place I can clear it as I go.The only reson I dont stay there now is its location.When my uncle was liveing he took enough solor panels and all it takes to put them up in the cabin.Uncle is old army he set it up real good.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #14
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
I build things, including small, off the grid structures.
I try to have this conversation often, I look forward hearing from people here.
we look forward to your ideas. can you share with us in laymans terms? lol
Old 11-01-2011, 12:30 PM   #15
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Nice thread.

I am on disability and MediCal currently because of my PTSD and panic disorder. I live with my folks because the only other choice at the time I moved in with them was to go into a psych hospital. I have been to a psych hospital before, when I was 15, and lemme tell ya they are not a good place to get better. If anything it makes you more afraid and depressed and hopeless feeling.

Anyhoo, I barely get by on what the government gives me. I pay my folks a little rent and I have a couple other monthly bills. That plus gas money to go to my therapist once a week (an hours drive away) and the occasional outing (to safe places) - that leaves VERY little left over for anything else each month.

If I were to lose my benefits, I would be up shit creek. I need my health care because of my ongoing medical issues. My fall back would be my folks. They would have to pay for everything. They are retired and on fixed incomes and this would be a terrible burden on them financially. I would be sucking up their retirement savings just to live. That would be my only alternative. If I didn't have my folks and couldn't get any medical care, I have no freakin' idea what I would do. Probably die somehow-someway.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #16
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

I started a biomicicry and permaculture thread a few weeks ago. It dovetails into this.

Economics is a system dependent on natural systems (the earth). The parent system is the natural world. The money changing game is a subset of that system, and as the fortunes or misfortunes of the planet go, so go our own.

Although more people will focus on the Kardasians today, some of the real news includes a little article that offers an even stronger message by the Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change that the extreme weather we are seeing more and more of is linked to climate change. And the losses are mounting.

In the past year, I insulated more, bought a couple used bikes, built more cold frames, got a wood insert for the fireplace and saved old windows and found as much reclaimed wood materials as I could over to work with a skilled carpenter to build a sturdy greenhouse. I would recommend the same and the following if at all possible:

1) Plant nut and fruit trees and bushes.

2) Build a greenhouse.

3) Start cultivating alternative energy sources - a wood stove, a wood insert, a 150 watt (or greater) solar panel and battery bank, a small turbine, etc. And consider insulation and anything done for efficiency's sake as important.

4) Create cold frames (very simple to make and old windows are great for this too). In some zones, you can grown year round in cold frames.

5) Start developing some useful skills and tools - e.g., mounting turbines, fixing bikes, preserving food, amending soil, etc.

6) Start treating water like the precious thing it is. Buy a rain barrel. Buy a cistern. Start a wet garden.

7) Have a disaster plan (often said - more relevant than ever).

8) Get to know your neighbors.

9) Make, build or reinforce where you are living as though a fire, flood or strong wind will come through.

10) If you have leaves (or other compostables), heat and time, you have soil. Start "making" your own soil.

11) Stop buying into the idea that the solutions must be bought. You have, can and will do many things on your own that do not require endless trips to Wal-mart and Target. Grow your food, grow your community, grow your mind.
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #17
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

I have to admit that stuff like this is very intimidating to me. I am not handy. As a matter of fact I am actually the exact opposite of handy. Everything I have ever tried to put together, I have screwed up. Sometimes it’s usable, sometimes only parts of it are.

I put this storage cabinet together but I put the shelves in upside down and the cans would slide off because it slanted in the wrong direction. But if you kept the doors, which I managed to put on right, closed it was okay.

Another time I put together this tv stand that had shelves and doors but when I finished you couldn’t use the doors. Unfortunately for some reason I wasn’t able to take it apart and fix it so the person I made it for was stuck with it like that. She didn’t make me feel bad and even thanked me but I don’t remember her ever asking me to put anything together again. Nobody ever does. At least not more than once.

They have come for my butch card but I always manage to hide.

I can paint though, but then who can’t? As long as one’s hands work it shouldn’t be an issue. I couldn’t build the tiny house or do any meaningful work on it, but I could paint the crap out of it.

I fixed a doll cradle I got at a yard sale once. It was off balance. So I took it apart and glued ( I can use glue, but not nails so much) it back together so it rocked and didn’t lean to one side…well not much anyway. And I painted it pink and white with flowers. So I guess I could do useless stuff like that. Not much need for doll cradles though when you are in survival mode.

I won’t even go into my experiences trying to grow stuff. Suffice to say everything dies. I mean I know everything dies, but the things I try to grow never even get a chance to live first.

I can fish though. And hunt if I have to. I am a good shot. I prefer shooting skeet or trap or other target shooting. Balloons blown up and put on water, a lake or a pond will take off right quick and it’s big fun to shoot them with a 22 before they get out of sight. However, I don’t like killing things much. I can do it though. And if I am hungry it probably wouldn’t be a problem at all. But that would be the extent of my ability to survive.

So as much as I love the woods and the outdoors in general, especially any kind of water, I wouldn’t trust my ability to survive on my own. Well, I can start fires and hunt and fish so I would have a very high protein diet. Better than no diet at all.

Truthfully I feel so inadequate around this kind of stuff, I mostly don’t even think about trying anything. I’m all thumbs. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want to live should the shit hit the fan. So I will just stay quiet and keep reading.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #18
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

I've never been camping. No, never.

I have managed to keep an aloe plant alive for years only to lose it in a break up.

I am incredibly unprepared right now...hell, I am even grossed out by worms.

Maybe I need to make sure I take a direct hit if we go to war.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #19
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post
I started a biomicicry and permaculture thread a few weeks ago. It dovetails into this.

Economics is a system dependent on natural systems (the earth). The parent system is the natural world. The money changing game is a subset of that system, and as the fortunes or misfortunes of the planet go, so go our own.

Although more people will focus on the Kardasians today, some of the real news includes a little article that offers an even stronger message by the Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change that the extreme weather we are seeing more and more of is linked to climate change. And the losses are mounting.

In the past year, I insulated more, bought a couple used bikes, built more cold frames, got a wood insert for the fireplace and saved old windows and found as much reclaimed wood materials as I could over to work with a skilled carpenter to build a sturdy greenhouse. I would recommend the same and the following if at all possible:

1) Plant nut and fruit trees and bushes.

2) Build a greenhouse.

3) Start cultivating alternative energy sources - a wood stove, a wood insert, a 150 watt (or greater) solar panel and battery bank, a small turbine, etc. And consider insulation and anything done for efficiency's sake as important.

4) Create cold frames (very simple to make and old windows are great for this too). In some zones, you can grown year round in cold frames.

5) Start developing some useful skills and tools - e.g., mounting turbines, fixing bikes, preserving food, amending soil, etc.

6) Start treating water like the precious thing it is. Buy a rain barrel. Buy a cistern. Start a wet garden.

7) Have a disaster plan (often said - more relevant than ever).

8) Get to know your neighbors.

9) Make, build or reinforce where you are living as though a fire, flood or strong wind will come through.

10) If you have leaves (or other compostables), heat and time, you have soil. Start "making" your own soil.

11) Stop buying into the idea that the solutions must be bought. You have, can and will do many things on your own that do not require endless trips to Wal-mart and Target. Grow your food, grow your community, grow your mind.
Excellent! Really, really good information in this!
I think it's especially valuable how you reminded us that these are simple steps-- "simple" in the sense of composting, meeting neighbors, and being mindful of water consumption-- they don't take nearly as much complicated management/effort as having a car, for example.
Permaculture is interesting stuff, with so many applications in all areas.
Thanks for this great post!
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #20
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

One thing I do is save money at home,shure I have some in the bank but what if I cant get it out of the bank or even get to the bank.I know I would have to trade my cadi on for a 4wheel drive truck or jeep..
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
communal living, economy, gardening