Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 07-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #81
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Just bumping up my list of items and putting them all in one post .... --> HERE <-- is a link to pics of everything I am bartering - I made a special FB album just for BFP barter .

• I have 4 decorative folding knives - each one comes in a plastic display case and there is a picture on each knife and its display case depicting: wolves (I have 1 of these), deer (2), and a tractor (1). Take one, take a few, take them all - to sell, keep/collect, or give away.
  • I also have a knife with what looks like a dragon skeleton for a handle - it is 9" overall and comes with a plastic display stand.
  • I have 2 bags of diatomeceous earth - each bag is just over 2lbs. I got this for flea control, but it can also be used for other pests, such as ants, etc.
  • Next is a Champion professional neoprene knee stabilizer with metal hinged bars. It is a XXL that I got from the VA right around the time of my knee surgery last year. It was a size too big for me, but once I took it home and tried to wear it, the VA wouldnt take it back. The hinges are new because I swapped them out when I got the other knee brace.
  • I also have a shirt I designed for a friend for Pride, but I was sent the wrong size - it is a black t-shirt with "Proud to be a Femme" on it in pink lettering. It's a size small, which the site says is a 30" bust and a 25" length.
  • I also have a Mariners Ichiro jersey that I got as a stadium giveaway (SGA) last summer. They gave away XL jerseys to the first 20K (or whatever) fans and then we all stood in line to swap out for different sizes - I got a XXL.
  • Infineon 256MB RAM - pulled from my Compaq computer this morning - nothing wrong with it, I just wanted to add another gig, so it had to come out.
  • Goggles for riding a motorcycle, dirt bike, ATV, whatever .... they are over sized goggles and were advertised as being large enough to fit over most prescription glasses. The problem is that once you put them on, they smash your glasses to your face, making them unusable for that purpose. But, they are good goggles - they fit snugly, they dont allow wind, debris, etc inside, and they come with interchangeable lenses - smoke (pictured) and clear.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:33 PM   #82
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Barter time!! There's a lot of stuff here. Come check it out or list something you want to barter.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #83
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pencil toppers anyone?

I've got some pencil toppers that I don't know what to do with.......
108 pink boobies and 108 green glow in the dark penis pencil toppers that is. They are in little bags of 12.

Don't know if anyone is interested in 216 penis and boobie pencil toppers but I thought I'd throw it out there
Old 07-24-2012, 09:36 PM   #84
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekohl View Post
108 pink boobies and 108 green glow in the dark penis pencil toppers that is. They are in little bags of 12.

Don't know if anyone is interested in 216 penis and boobie pencil toppers but I thought I'd throw it out there
And YOU WIN the award for Best Barter Item!

Well, damn, until just yesterday, I had a vagina shaped lollipop! This prize could have been mine!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #85
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Guitars?

I have a bunch of guitars I am wanting to part with. I have an Epiphone DOT studio (basically a 335) with a new case, an Epiphone EJ200 with a new case, a 1980's korean fender strat (back before they said Squire), 1967 Hagstrom, several high end classicals and a a super nice Republican Dobro... I have a few others too but I cant remember what they are...all really nice stuff.

I am looking for Jeep Wrangler stuff, Treadclimber TC5, or ???? What do you have?!
MickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #86
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default the barter awards

Well I'm honored to win the award TDH. Lol the pencil toppers are all I have left of a previous employment as a sex toy peddler. The other items have been taken care of by various happy friends. But no one seems to want my toppers
Old 07-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #87
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Ok Bumping to get rid of the toppers. Lol
Old 08-02-2012, 05:38 AM   #88
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

It's Barter time!! Anyone want to add anything?
Old 08-14-2012, 03:26 AM   #89
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wellll...It's a long shot, but if anyone lives in Vegas and is interested in a BEAUTIFUL 100% wood desk, or a lovely leather sofa in mint condition. I'm up for barter suggestions......Pm me.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #90
deeperstill

How Do You Identify?:
femme

deeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputationdeeperstill Has the BEST Reputation
Default pilates

Hi. Any experienced teachers offering pilates or yoga instruction in the east bay (CA)? I have a variety of services I can offer in return. Thank you.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:26 PM   #91
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

Just bumping up my list of items and putting them all in one post .... --> HERE <-- is a link to pics of everything I am bartering - I made a special FB album just for BFP barter .

• I have 4 decorative folding knives - each one comes in a plastic display case and there is a picture on each knife and its display case depicting: wolves (I have 1 of these), deer (2), and a tractor (1). Take one, take a few, take them all - to sell, keep/collect, or give away.
  • I also have a knife with what looks like a dragon skeleton for a handle - it is 9" overall and comes with a plastic display stand.
  • I have 2 bags of diatomeceous earth - each bag is just over 2lbs. I got this for flea control, but it can also be used for other pests, such as ants, etc.
  • Next is a Champion professional neoprene knee stabilizer with metal hinged bars. It is a XXL that I got from the VA right around the time of my knee surgery last year. It was a size too big for me, but once I took it home and tried to wear it, the VA wouldnt take it back. The hinges are new because I swapped them out when I got the other knee brace.
  • I also have a shirt I designed for a friend for Pride, but I was sent the wrong size - it is a black t-shirt with "Proud to be a Femme" on it in pink lettering. It's a size small, which the site says is a 30" bust and a 25" length.
  • I also have a Mariners Ichiro jersey that I got as a stadium giveaway (SGA) last summer. They gave away XL jerseys to the first 20K (or whatever) fans and then we all stood in line to swap out for different sizes - I got a XXL.
  • Infineon 256MB RAM - pulled from my Compaq computer this morning - nothing wrong with it, I just wanted to add another gig, so it had to come out.
  • Goggles for riding a motorcycle, dirt bike, ATV, whatever .... they are over sized goggles and were advertised as being large enough to fit over most prescription glasses. The problem is that once you put them on, they smash your glasses to your face, making them unusable for that purpose. But, they are good goggles - they fit snugly, they dont allow wind, debris, etc inside, and they come with interchangeable lenses - smoke (pictured) and clear.
I wanted to add 3 things to my list:

1. A black velvet-type bag, measuring 5.25" L x 4.25" W

2. I have 3 of these - small sheer lavendar fabric bags with rope clusures and lavender beads - they each measure 3.75" L x 3" W (tapering to about 2.5" W at the bottom)

You can find pics of the 2 above items in the same FB album as all of my other items --> HERE

3. This is for local barter only since I cant really afford to ship it - it is one of my Hawk Helmets - the Hawk H6657 Blue Warrior Dual Visor Full Face DOT Helmet . It is a size medium and has never been worn (I bought 2 at the same time because I am a dropper lol, but then switched to half shell helmets before I ever needed to use this one).

The entire face flips up as well as the shield - sunglasses pop down, it has several vents, and a helmet bag. Below is one pic, but the rest can be found here: Hawk Helmet

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #92
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got some lingerie to give away if there are any takers.

Both may have been worn once, but they don't really fit me.

One is pink, lacy, see-thru, super cute. Would fit someone with maybe DD or smaller cup size who is maybe a size 14-16-maybe 18

One is red with black lacy cups. Would fit a bustier girl, maybe sizes 20-22-24

PM me if you want one! I'll mail it to you just to get rid of it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #93
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Pink lingerie is gone. Any takers for the red?
Old 09-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #94
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I say you toss 'em in the Halloween trick-or-treat bags this year, along with life savers and condoms!! juuuuuust kidding!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #95
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well I'm honored to win the award TDH. Lol the pencil toppers are all I have left of a previous employment as a sex toy peddler. The other items have been taken care of by various happy friends. But no one seems to want my toppers
Hmmmm...if you still have these I'll trade you something and use them for HIV/STI outreach.

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #96
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I am looking for Steampunk stuff for an upcoming photo shoot. Willing to trade something (no idea what I may have that you may want) or I am willing to pay postage if anyone wants to just clear out some items. PM please and thank you.

Old 11-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #97
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:

Quote:
I wanted to add 3 things to my list:

1. A black velvet-type bag, measuring 5.25" L x 4.25" W

2. I have 3 of these - small sheer lavendar fabric bags with rope clusures and lavender beads - they each measure 3.75" L x 3" W (tapering to about 2.5" W at the bottom)

You can find pics of the 2 above items in the same FB album as all of my other items --> HERE
So I wont be doing this anymore - it isnt working out.

Sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #98
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

takehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Do we have to be here a certain ammount of time/have a certain number of posts to post stuff? I have tons and tons and tons to barter, but I'm new here, but I have feedback else - Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, etc. Let me know, and if I can, I'll throw my list up.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:53 AM   #99
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

takehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by takehimaway View Post
Do we have to be here a certain ammount of time/have a certain number of posts to post stuff? I have tons and tons and tons to barter, but I'm new here, but I have feedback else - Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, etc. Let me know, and if I can, I'll throw my list up.
https://www.facebook.com/JamiesForSa.../photos_albums -- Everything I have for sale or trade is here in this awesome albums. Go check it out!
Old 12-23-2012, 03:42 AM   #100
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Office mates LOVE them!! I have penis topped pens all over my desk!!
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/

Last edited by pinkgeek; 12-23-2012 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Forgot the thank you part!!
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post: