Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-04-2016, 09:11 PM   #5921
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Sounding good so far, I'll wait to hear from a few others, and if it looks like a GO I'll post the sign up Monday evening.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 07:20 AM   #5922
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just poking my head in with a gentle reminder that mail delivery is different for those living outside of the continental USA. No, I will not be participating until 2017 but if I was participating in this round I would have to spend extra $$ on express mail OR have the packet mailed out on the sign-up closure date (especially during the holiday season) and then hope my packet would arrive by the due date.

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 12:06 PM   #5923
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
"For 2017, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2017. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2017. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2017 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/14/17. I can start participating in new projects on 8/14/17. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/17, able to participate 7/28/17)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/14/17, able to participate 8/14/17)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

That works for me too. I like the fairness of it as each person who is late gets the same time to do personal stuff outside of the thread as everyone else who has been late and I like the responsibility of it, which is really why we felt it necessary to create rules for tardiness anyway.

Any people considering wrangling need to take an extra moment to make sure that they are willing to abide by the rules for everyone, whether it's a friend or even your boo that is late. I think the wrangler mail out part of the rule will help with this because a wrangler must get all of the completed packages back out into the mail within a week of the late date or else risk getting their own self on the late list. I like a system of checks and balances.

On a related note, I can't wait to hear what you have in store, nanners!
I agree to the new rules & like that each person has a responsibility to post if they should miss a deadline & add themselves to the list.

One thing I see recurring a lot is this....we have an "original" due date the wrangler posts...and it has always said ON OR BEFORE a specific date. It seems to me this gets misinterpreted often...and participants see it as 'Oh good projects aren't actually due on say 02/14/17 but rather due by 02/21/17. ....SO we should take the responsibility to ensure if we are signing up take responsibility to adhere to that ON OR BEFORE specific date. The 1 week past original due date is a buffer of sorts, & sometimes IS necessary to get projects in by.

I am always so excited for NEW projects & getting completed ones, so I like when we get them in on original due date and not extend another week...it is good for a buffer, or emergencies that may/do come up in life...

Anyway that is something I want to see clearer for folks who do sign up...

Great job on New Rules for 2017!! Thanks!!!
Old 12-05-2016, 12:12 PM   #5924
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Excellent & fun ideas nanners! Thank you for offering to wrangle & a swell idea!!

I am in.....look forward to signups.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post

I'd like to wrangle the next project...is that OK with everyone?
If so, so here's my idea....

Since the Holiday season is a busy time of year for many, I thought it could be something that you can make simply, or get as detailed as you wish.
You will make a folded notecard, matching envelope optional, with your wish for the New Year as a quote or your own words. You can be serious or funny, make it personal or general. No larger that 5 X 7 please. You can use any medium you want making the card.
I'd like to make the signup deadline Dec. 11th at 6p.m. CST and make the deadline due to wrangler on Jan. 6th. (Is that enough time or considering the Holidays should it maybe be Jan. 14th?)

What do you all think?
Old 12-05-2016, 06:59 PM   #5925
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

***New Project!***
Since the Holiday season is a busy time of year for many, this is a project you can make simply, or get as detailed as you wish.

You will make a folded notecard, matching envelope optional, with your wish for the New Year as a quote or your own words. The words can be on the outside or inside of the notecard. You can be serious or funny, make it personal or general. No larger that 5 X 7 please. You can use any medium you want making the card. Please include $5 for the wrangler's postage expenses. I am not limiting the number that sign up.

Signup deadline Dec. 11th at 6p.m. CST and the deadline due to wrangler is on (or before) Jan. 6th. Projects are officially late and the new 2017 late rules applies on Jan. 14th.

1. Nan
2. Clay

"For 2017, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2017. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2017. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2017 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/14/17. I can start participating in new projects on 8/14/17. I have added myself to the list below:

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 07:02 PM   #5926
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
***New Project!***
Since the Holiday season is a busy time of year for many, this is a project you can make simply, or get as detailed as you wish.

You will make a folded notecard, matching envelope optional, with your wish for the New Year as a quote or your own words. The words can be on the outside or inside of the notecard. You can be serious or funny, make it personal or general. No larger that 5 X 7 please. You can use any medium you want making the card. Please include $5 for the wrangler's postage expenses. I am not limiting the number that sign up.

Signup deadline Dec. 11th at 6p.m. CST and the deadline due to wrangler is on (or before) Jan. 6th. Projects are officially late and the new 2017 late rules applies on Jan. 14th.

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme

Can't wait to get started!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 08:04 PM   #5927
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
***New Project!***

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. GeorgiaMa'am

Mandatory message because you gotta have 10 characters - and I'm wordy

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 08:30 PM   #5928
Ts_kaijira

How Do You Identify?:
Tommi's Kaijira
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
tied up

Ts_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

**New Project!***

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. Tommi's kaijira
Old 12-05-2016, 09:25 PM   #5929
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

PROJECT BEING WRANGLED BY NANNERS - ALL MAIL SHOULD BE SENT TO NANNERS

**New Project!***

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. Tommi's kaijira
6. nycfem

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 09:35 PM   #5930
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
***New Project!***

1. Nan
2. Clay

Thank you nanners for adding me. I do not know why I never can get it to post when I cut n paste & add my name..... All the wranglers have been so good adding me on their lists...I appreciate it so much...
Old 12-05-2016, 09:52 PM   #5931
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Wish for the New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post

**New Project!***

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. Tommi's kaijira
6. nycfem
7. Tommi
Wish for the New Year
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 10:20 PM   #5932
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default It's a go

Quote:
Sounding good so far, I'll wait to hear from a few others, and if it looks like a GO I'll post the sign up Monday evening.
Good one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2016, 04:51 PM   #5933
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Crafty Ones,

Re: The Coloring Project

These went in the mail today instead of yesterday because thunderstorm/rollator in the rain/arthritis. But, they have now been dispatched! I have tracking numbers for all, and they should be to you by Friday. If you haven't received yours by this weekend, let me know and we'll track it.

-Georgia
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2016, 05:06 PM   #5934
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=nycfem;1113792]PROJECT BEING WRANGLED BY NANNERS - ALL MAIL SHOULD BE SENT TO NANNERS

**New Project!***

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. Tommi's kaijira
6. nycfem
7.amiyesiam

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2016, 05:54 PM   #5935
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

**New Project!***

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. Tommi's kaijira
6. nycfem
7. Tommi
8. amiyesiam

We lost Tommi!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2016, 07:23 PM   #5936
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Oh no, we can't lose Tommi! Glad Tommi was found! Thanks Gemme!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2016, 08:21 PM   #5937
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Oh no, we can't lose Tommi! Glad Tommi was found! Thanks Gemme!
Feeling rescued. thanks Gemme and nanners.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2016, 08:39 PM   #5938
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Just received a pack of UBER cool hand colored goodies!! So excited to look through them again. Thank you all!!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 06:58 AM   #5939
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Talking

2 more days to sign up!

**New Project!***

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. Tommi's kaijira
6. nycfem
7. Tommi
8. amiyesiam
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 08:00 AM   #5940
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
2 more days to sign up!

**New Project!***

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. Tommi's kaijira
6. nycfem
7. Tommi
8. amiyesiam
9.Besame*
Sign me up!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types