Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
<---- jealous of the hot tub Dee! *laughs*
lol we have great times in there! It's hard to get out of it when it's so nice and warm!

3 dykes in a hot tub =Dyke Soup!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
aurora

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married

aurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputation

mmmmm it is very cold outside but life between the roaring fire and the bubbling hot tub is sooooooo very good! It just don't get much better den dis! EH? oh and good yummy stuff too.

Well...OK...maybe to have people check out my book Jasmine's Choice by Aurora Dominiqua in the site bookstore.
aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
lol we have great times in there! It's hard to get out of it when it's so nice and warm!

3 dykes in a hot tub =Dyke Soup!
LOL @ dyke soup Dee!

and Aurora, yer right, with this cold it couldn't get much better than that!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

allooo Canucks!

it's friggin brrr here in New Brunswick today, definitely the coldest winter we've had this winter, and i shouldn't complain because we've really had a pretty mild winter this time around.. but , om'garsh i hate the cold LOL..

*shivers*

< ---- contemplating hot cocoa for this evening!
Hope those of you dealing with cold temperatures are finding ways to keep warm!

Old 02-14-2011, 02:51 AM   #5
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gay Games 2011 is in Vancouver!!!

I just heard that the Gay Games 2011 is here this year! So, all of you who would like to play tour guide, meet tourists, and be awarded Miss Congeniality of the gay sect, check it out! I will post more info as I get it. I can still remember line dancing on the stage of BC Place at the Games here in 1990.

Hooray!!!!
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:10 AM   #6
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

What?!? No hockey thread?!!!

Way to go Vancouver and hopefully Montreal will beat the big bad Bruins!
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #7
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

Oh noooooo! The Habs are eliminated!!!!!

I hope that the Flyers are going to "take care" of the Big Bad Bruins... Am I vindicative? Hmmm, maybe...

Go Flyers Go!!!
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:13 AM   #8
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

<<< sad for my HABS =(

& Softhearted, there is a hockey thread indeed.. erm, i'm subscribed to it, but hasn't been any posting in it.. i'm not sure which section of the forum it's in, i can't recall LOL..

but it's around, here....someplace!