Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Post a picture and I will tell you!

Type in my username in here: http://butchfemmematchmaker.com/skad...ber/search.php

I will NOT be held responsible for any hysterical laughter fits you have from my photos! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
Type in my username in here: http://butchfemmematchmaker.com/skad...ber/search.php

I will NOT be held responsible for any hysterical laughter fits you have from my photos! LOL!
They want to date you because you are beutiful and you make them feel..you know...kinda butchy.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:28 PM   #3
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

I don't really actively hunt, its more like setting a trap and coming back later to see if it sprung
BugsAndKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BugsAndKisses For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

I don't usually hunt...not my bag. I have before but it would be a rare occurrence.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #5
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink My style...

I definitely want to be pursued...Unless you're shy>...but, if I can tell that you're attracted to me...then I may just have to make that rare exception.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2011, 11:06 AM   #6
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
They want to date you because you are beutiful and you make them feel..you know...kinda butchy.
Thank you! I hadn't thought of it that way - I wonder how many Femmes are 'secret Butches'...... lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #7
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation

I am definately the Tiger in the equation,,,,tho I like my 'prey' to be equally enthralled,,and show it
Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #8
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i have been told that i am a bold-ass butch LOL. i flirt, i can not lie.
i enjoy asking her a question that makes her laugh real big with a bit of shock lol. nothing vulgar, just a lil dirtysweet question.

i don't see myself as the hunter or the prey. if that's possible. she'll know if
i like her and vice versa. but i guess i do lean toward the prey lol. maybe.
and i have commitment issues. i'm not looking for promises, moving in. dating is a wonderful thing.

i'm laid back, ... so in the past i've waited too long to make my move lol.

two things for sure. i don't beg. i don't compete.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #9
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
i have been told that i am a bold-ass butch LOL. i flirt, i can not lie.
i enjoy asking her a question that makes her laugh real big with a bit of shock lol. nothing vulgar, just a lil dirtysweet question.

i don't see myself as the hunter or the prey. if that's possible. she'll know if
i like her and vice versa. but i guess i do lean toward the prey lol. maybe.
and i have commitment issues. i'm not looking for promises, moving in. dating is a wonderful thing.

i'm laid back, ... so in the past i've waited too long to make my move lol.

two things for sure. i don't beg. i don't compete.
yep.. dont beg or compete at all!! like this post Macele

thanks for your input
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post: