Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-07-2013, 09:22 AM   #3481
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Thank you! I know it probably seems obvious, but I just wanted to make sure LOL. I'm kind of on the fence now because I'm trying to figure out whether or not I can create 9 items. I tend to go too big.
Join pretttttttttttttttty please --- with a NON-gmo cherry on top!! <-- I didn't take a bite, I promise.

ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #3482
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default No longer an ATC virgin. I have one.

I am looking at an original, one of a kind, candy coated bitch original ATC card.

It holds a place of distinction, making me smile, as I see it on the desk top...(top of desk..Bwwwaaaah)

Thanks for doing it your way CCB.

Tommi, ATC Card Holder
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #3483
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
Join pretttttttttttttttty please --- with a NON-gmo cherry on top!! <-- I didn't take a bite, I promise.

Aww. I really do think I have to sit this one out. You SO bit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I am looking at an original, one of a kind, candy coated bitch original ATC card.

It holds a place of distinction, making me smile, as I see it on the desk top...(top of desk..Bwwwaaaah)

Thanks for doing it your way CCB.

Tommi, ATC Card Holder
Yayyayyay!! Yes, you are now an OFFICIAL CCB card holder. You're all officiated and shit.

I'm glad you like it--I had fun making that one!
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #3484
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Aww. I really do think I have to sit this one out. You SO bit it.

ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 07:29 PM   #3485
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

No commentary about the protocol references!!! Thank you for helping and signing up!!!!

We still have more room!

Mentor Moment

Take this moment and give advice. This is not a lecture but an opportunity for your expression from something you would have liked advice or mentoring before you had began. So you can take this and share your experience...let your voice be heard!

These mentor moments can be written or visually expressed.

Projects for each participant (and $5) due to me 9/7/2013 (so that it won't interfere with the reunion!)

1. Pixie
2. nycfem
3. ahk
4. Corkey
5. Uniqueswtfemm
6.Katniss
7.LaneyDoll
8. Tommi's Kaijira
9. tommy
10. amiyesiam

Can't wait to learn!!!

pixie

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #3486
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Can't Wait!!!

Happy Weekend Everyone!!! Can't wait to start on these!! Going shopping for supplies tomorrow!

Mentor Moment

Take this moment and give advice. This is not a lecture but an opportunity for your expression from something you would have liked advice or mentoring before you had began. So you can take this and share your experience...let your voice be heard!

Projects for each participant (and $5) due to me 9/7/2013 (so that it won't interfere with the reunion!)

1. Pixie
2. nycfem
3. ahk
4. Corkey
5. Uniqueswtfemm
6.Katniss
7.LaneyDoll
8. Tommi
9. Tommi's kaijira
10. amiyesiam

Can't wait to learn!!!

pixie

-Pixie-

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #3487
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to join this project. Would someone please add me to the list, not sure how to do it from my phone. I've missed y'all!
Old 08-09-2013, 09:35 PM   #3488
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
I'd like to join this project. Would someone please add me to the list, not sure how to do it from my phone. I've missed y'all!
Done! Yay! So happy you are back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Happy Weekend Everyone!!! Can't wait to start on these!! Going shopping for supplies tomorrow!

Mentor Moment

1. Pixie
2. nycfem
3. ahk
4. Corkey
5. Uniqueswtfemm
6.Katniss
7.LaneyDoll
8. Tommi
9. Tommi's kaijira
10. amiyesiam
11.purepisces

Can't wait to learn!!!

pixie

-Pixie-

Old 08-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #3489
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default They're Here!!!

I feel the joy you had when you worked on your project. I feel the secret smiles you had when you thought about who would (or might) receive your art. I feel your sense of accomplishment (or, at least the sigh of relief) when you finished your gift.

And, I feel soooooo blessed! I also feel like the young students I teach ..... I keep looking at each card over and over again and every time I always see something new! I almost think I should laminate the cards so they will last forever! Thank you to each and every one of you!

In Gratitude,

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #3490
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you CCB I received my ATC yesterday. It is beautiful.

For anyone who wants to keep their ATC's safe, they fit perfectly in the baseball card holders. At our local dollar store I got a package of 8 sheets and they hold 9 cards each.

Oh, and as much as I would love to do this current project I am going to sit out, I need to get caught up on a few other things first.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #3491
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
Thank you CCB I received my ATC yesterday. It is beautiful.

For anyone who wants to keep their ATC's safe, they fit perfectly in the baseball card holders. At our local dollar store I got a package of 8 sheets and they hold 9 cards each.

Oh, and as much as I would love to do this current project I am going to sit out, I need to get caught up on a few other things first.

I received my cards today! They are amazing! Ummm question...did I do that many extra? I got a lot back and I didn't realize that many people dropped out of the atc round....just making sure!

-Pixie-

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #3492
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

laruss, would you mind posting a list for us of who from the original list we are not getting cards from and who from the original list we are getting cards from? thank you in advance.

Quote:
I received my cards today! They are amazing! Ummm question...did I do that many extra? I got a lot back and I didn't realize that many people dropped out of the atc round....just making sure![/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #3493
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just got my ATC cards today from laruss. I am super impressed. They are awesome!

Pixie, I think laruss sent the cards back we made for the folks who either didn't make the deadline or never responded.

This is making the anticipation for CCB's ATC all the more exciting. I should get it any day now I hope!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #3494
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I got my cards today, too. OMG, I LOVE them and I am super, super impressed by everyone!!! These came to me at just the right time.

Deb/sis--Your card is SO adorable. I love the "fortune" and I am obsessed by the little crocheted butterfly. Seriously--I want to adopt it.

laruss--I love the canvas you used on your card and the soft greens and god leafing are gorgeous.

Tommi--Did you draw this card? It's very impressive. I love this landscape and all the beautiful colors and that it feels like a mini painting.

nycfem-- I own the same paper you used as the background of my card LOLOLOL. You are truly my creative twin. And of, course the Hello Kitty is awesome! I want to adopt her, too! Love it.

Katniss--I love your muted colors and the message is one I needed right now. AND I love the little ticket. I'm like, obsessed with tickets and miniature things.

deb0607--I love that your card is pretty on both sides and that everything coordinates. And the shiny heart stickers, well I love anything shiny.

Gemme--I love both your card and your message. I love the muted greys of the card that make your embellishments really special.

I have a card from a mystery artist, but I am guessing it's from pixie?

pixie--I adore this card. Your use of tissue paper is wonderful and so bright and captivating. And again with the sparklies--yay!

Thank you EVERYONE for all your hard work!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #3495
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
I got my cards today, too. OMG, I LOVE them and I am super, super impressed by everyone!!! These came to me at just the right time.

Deb/sis--Your card is SO adorable. I love the "fortune" and I am obsessed by the little crocheted butterfly. Seriously--I want to adopt it.

laruss--I love the canvas you used on your card and the soft greens and god leafing are gorgeous.

Tommi--Did you draw this card? It's very impressive. I love this landscape and all the beautiful colors and that it feels like a mini painting.

nycfem-- I own the same paper you used as the background of my card LOLOLOL. You are truly my creative twin. And of, course the Hello Kitty is awesome! I want to adopt her, too! Love it.

Katniss--I love your muted colors and the message is one I needed right now. AND I love the little ticket. I'm like, obsessed with tickets and miniature things.

deb0607--I love that your card is pretty on both sides and that everything coordinates. And the shiny heart stickers, well I love anything shiny.

Gemme--I love both your card and your message. I love the muted greys of the card that make your embellishments really special.

I have a card from a mystery artist, but I am guessing it's from pixie?

pixie--I adore this card. Your use of tissue paper is wonderful and so bright and captivating. And again with the sparklies--yay!

Thank you EVERYONE for all your hard work!
I didn't use sparkles.....mine was paper and clear laminate sheets that changed the image... But thanks!

-Pixie-

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #3496
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I just got my ATC cards today from laruss. I am super impressed. They are awesome!

Pixie, I think laruss sent the cards back we made for the folks who either didn't make the deadline or never responded.

This is making the anticipation for CCB's ATC all the more exciting. I should get it any day now I hope!
I understand I just got 6 back and so I wanted to make sure everyone got one of mine is all....

-Pixie-

Old 08-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #3497
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

pixie--It definitely wasn't your card I was referring to, then. I have to investigate and see who else might have not signed their card.

I did NOT get a card that sounds like yours.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #3498
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
pixie--It definitely wasn't your card I was referring to, then. I have to investigate and see who else might have not signed their card.

I did NOT get a card that sounds like yours.

Ohhhs no! Would you like me to send you one?

-Pixie-

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #3499
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think that through the process of elimination it could be nanners that used the tissue on her cards.

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #3500
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Ohhhs no! Would you like me to send you one?
Yes! I would love one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis View Post
I think that through the process of elimination it could be nanners that used the tissue on her cards.

Deb
I came to that conclusion, too. nanners--sign your cards next time! ROFL

Tags
artists, creative types