Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-09-2012, 04:35 AM   #241
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Well...did a few things, went out to eat twice. Went to a co-workers kids birthday party on Sunday.
And made spanakopita for the party , which came out delicious . I love that stuff.
Oh and me and Blaze went to gym on Sunday before breakfast.
Thats about it.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #242
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Spent the weekend being homesick for Clay and OUR Island...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 07:37 AM   #243
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Worked. Its actually my Friday today so I look forward to the next two days off! The highlights though was spending time with my daughter and my girl. We went to the mall shopping, to dinner at Olive Garden and to see Madea.

Look forward to hitting up Seaworld and possibly a Disney park or the beach with the pup in the days to come!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #244
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't do much or go far... but I made an AWESOME tri-color Italian pasta salad with fresh veggies from our local farmer's market... fresh crunchy cucumbers and 3 different kinds of yummy heirloom cherry tomatoes. (my favorite are the Chocolate Cherries and Yellow Pears!) I made enough to feed an army! Easy lunches this week!

I also rearranged my living room so I can sleep near the AC while I'm on house arrest with a busted up back. I purged some things I didn't need to hang onto.

I ate healthier this weekend, as opposed to fried chicken sandwiches and fries from Bojangles while I usually travel for my job. It's good to be home and enjoy meals at home.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 03:57 AM   #245
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Hope everyone had a great weekend and did something fun.
We did nothing exciting , it was a pretty quite weekend , although we talked a lot about what we should next weekend. I did some cooking , Blaze watch a lot of TV.
We need to get out next weekend!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #246
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

We went to Daytona Beach and the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse with our pup.

Tomorrow I am working. We will be having a visitor, my daughter's friend will be with us till they both leave in 2 weeks.

Sunday we are going to Disney's Magic Kingdom for my daughters 16 bday and hanging with friends.
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2012, 04:47 AM   #247
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Bunch of fun.
After work Saturday, Blaze took me to a organic restaurant .
Sunday headed out to Galveston to check out the new Pleasure Pier that just opened about 2 months ago.
We did some souvenir shopping , rode many rides, but not all of them! They kept me very dizzy.
Its been too long since we both rode roller coasters. Ate at Bubba Gump restaurant. it was ok .....service there kinda sucked. It was good to get out , Galveston Island is such a fun place.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:45 AM   #248
Daktari

Hell yeah...you don't need the gory details
Old 07-23-2012, 05:59 AM   #249
Spikester

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Boi,
Relationship Status:
Single

Spikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST Reputation

Did not do much kick back. But this weekend coming
up hope to spend with family and friends.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:44 PM   #250
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Going to a cheesy couple's resort for some R&R with Arcstriker...hoping to get some recreational use out of Arc's duty-issue handcuffs...gotta love being married to a cop... *sigh*
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #251
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default Tax free weekend

Me and Blaze went shopping for clothes for the reunion... since it was Tax free weekend here in Texas.
We both found some cool stuff to wear from the "Buffalo Exchange" it's a resale/trade clothing store in Houston. Thats about it.

Ohhh and I had to get brakes for my car they went out on me on Friday.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #252
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

last weekend was work and this weekend I am headed to Orlando Pride on Saturday and then dinner with my babe and friends. Sunday I'm not sure yet, may have to work in the a.m. Watching the Broncos for sure!

Happy weekend everybody!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 03:53 AM   #253
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

I Worked worked and worked all day Saturday.
BLaze was sick all weekend with a cold,
Sunday worked on Christmas soap and candles, took a lot of photos!. Made a pumpkin pie. went to the gym.......
Old 10-15-2012, 04:15 AM   #254
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Our weekend begins when cinn gets home tonight

Got a drs appt in the am then I'm hoping some Pumkin picking and a few other fall fun
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 05:19 AM   #255
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

The usual work load. Lots & lots of phone time. Communicating, learning, laughter; LOTS of laughing. Was a real good weekend.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:55 AM   #256
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I went through clothes and purged. I have 15 lawn sized bags in my living room ready to find new homes.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:21 AM   #257
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Got away from Casa de Chaos, met new friends, watched roller derby, cooked a yummy meal (haven't been able to really cook in a while so this was special), found a new skirt and sweater that I can wear for work or doll up for a date. It was a good weekend.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:47 AM   #258
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

I went to pride... and all I got was a tshirt... (Literally).
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 06:52 AM   #259
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

My Friday started off sad with the passing of a family member ...
Then in steps a very precious person that said, "Come see me".
I went and had a wonderful weekend of support and abundant discovery.
It was a truly terrific experience and one I will always be thankful for!
Old 10-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #260
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

i made a huge decision that will make me happy in the long term though it has its glad and sad stages, alternately. now i just have to find a way. anyone got a printing press and some serious quality rag paper? money doesnt grow on trees you know!
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:

Tags
weekend