Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 12-26-2013, 08:16 PM   #101
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Over the past few weeks, I've gone overboard in 'spring cleaning' my home and now that I've rearranged lots of things in the kitchen and bathroom and even in my own bedroom, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for - half the time. My son told me to stop 'spring cleaning' the house because he hates to see me having to 'spring clean' the house again, right after everything looks so nice.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #102
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Over the past few weeks, I've gone overboard in 'spring cleaning' my home and now that I've rearranged lots of things in the kitchen and bathroom and even in my own bedroom, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for - half the time. My son told me to stop 'spring cleaning' the house because he hates to see me having to 'spring clean' the house again, right after everything looks so nice.
I am going to do so called Spring cleaning Next month again, I have an apt. inspection where I live, so must be done at least 2x a year, Jan and then again mid year so not to have any clutter or stuff I don't need anymore. I'm almost done already giving stuff I don't use away, so not much left to give out now. WOOHOOOO. If I don't use something for say a couple months, out it goes when I do the spring cleaning, unless I've just put it aside cause it's the wrong time of year to use it. I'm gonna make someone happy to get some clothing that I no longer use.
Old 05-19-2015, 10:40 PM   #103
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Today, I stayed in the moment and tended to reality at work.

Then, I came home and got caught up on legal documents that needed careful attention.

Now, after having a bit of supper, I will most likely take a very long bath. Then set the alarm so I don't miss the taxi cab in the morning.

Summer, in our universe, begins tomorrow.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2016, 09:46 PM   #104
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Definately a Regular Folk here! : ) I work full time on the second shift, so don't get home till around midnight. Let dogs out, make sure my spouse has eaten and taken her meds, hang out with her and our dogs watching tv, playing on my phone, reading, etc for a few hours. Mornings if she doesn't have doctor or therapy appts, it's cooking, cleaning, laundry, helping her with her am care, playing with my dogs before work. If I can fit in a little ME time, great. If not, I meditate on my 45 minute commute to work, and again coming home. Days off depend on how she is feeling that particular day, whether she is up to going out. We love the beach and I push her wheelchair on the boardwalk any time she is willing to go, hang out with friends sometimes, I work in the yard. Kinda boring I guess compared to how active we were before she got sick. But hey, we make the best of what we got and we are happy, so that's all that matters.
Old 02-11-2016, 10:24 PM   #105
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

What makes me regular folk:

I grew up raised by a single parent - latch-key kid who could have done so much worse than I did, if I had only known the options.

The best day each week was grocery store day. Why? Because then you got goodies/snacks that would last about 2 days, but boy were those 2 days awesome.

I don't get Christmas cards from the White House.

I smile sweetly, knowingly, when I see an elderly person in the store, having reached an age that I have the beginning of a revelation of what I am headed towards, getting closer and closer as each day passes. The loneliness, the worry, the fear, the confusion of the ever changing world around them. It truly breaks my heart. And I know for every 1 I see, there are hundreds, probably thousands, who are stuck at home, immobile, unable to make a trip to the store.

I eat peanut butter and banana sammiches. I eat cold pizza.

I join the morning coffee train every day. Otherwise, I'm not sure I would move at all. I don't buy gourmet coffee.

I work, I do laundry, I clean house, I walk the dog, clean the cat box.

I wait my turn in line.

I have socks with holes in them. I'm ok with that. I could darn them, if I could do it neater than a 5 year old with a playskool knitting kit. They are warn in, comfy friends. I'll wear them until my foot slides through them.
Old 02-11-2016, 10:28 PM   #106
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

this regular folk worked hard all my life ~ see I got boo-boo's
Old 02-11-2016, 10:41 PM   #107
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have always been a creature of habit and routine. It's what made me feel stable and productive. It was how I accomplished goals, fix the habit, fix the problem. That kind of thing.

A year and a half ago my world and all of my established routines went away and it's been a steady stream of getting knocked this way and that by circumstances ever since.

While I've learned a lot about managing chaos, I sure do read about peoples steady routines with envy now.

Here's to the regular folks!
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2016, 10:51 PM   #108
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, I can't stand unorganized and cluttered stuff. I'm in the midst of doing some cleaning up at a junk yard I'm helping to organize right now for some cashola. Man, this stuff is a complete mess around there. I do NOT understand how anyone could run a business that you don't have a computerized inventory of parts, cars, etc. and having parts laying all around and trash in the office area where customers come in. OMFG, it's going to be a nightmare getting the bossman to get his act together and make room for me some shelves in the shop so I can organize stuff and tag it so we can find it all. It's going to be a long while before its all said and done. UGH
Old 02-12-2016, 12:55 AM   #109
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I'm just regular folk because I;'m down to earth! I don't put on airs or feel I'm better than anyone else! I always try to treat others as I'd like to be treated. I pay my bills and I pay taxes IF I owe them!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 04:33 AM   #110
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
5 big dogs
10+ cats
16 hens
1 (lucky) rooster
4 pigs
an extensive Fairyvillage
Vegetable gardens
Umpteen Flower gardens
A barn
A barnhouse, including Princess Tower
2 scatterbrained girls
2 bois
A very proficient Syr

The most normal thing we do here is have coffee every morning, which I am now. The rest of the day is anything goes, but it all gets done. The evenings are wrapped up with a lovely family dinner for 3 and quiet time (Unless the riding crop comes out) and bedtime before 10:30.

Is that regular?

update!

my regular is
  • just Dix and me
  • enjoying the smallest space i have ever lived in
  • working m-f 40 hours
  • dating
  • paying the bills
  • long walks
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 06:57 AM   #111
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Regular folks

I think many folks would find my adult life boring or even too demanding.

As a professional scientist I work long hours and travel often. My work is usually Monday-Friday with some travel overlap during the weekend.

I own a small ranch (called a ranchette in Texas). The house and land require constant work so I can be found clearing brush, mowing, or cleaning house in my spare time.

I hang out with family and friends when I can find the time.

I cook all my own food unless I am traveling and have to eat out. I rarely eat fast food.

My daily happiness comes from my home and my two kitties. I am loved and respected by my friends and family.

I am so normal that a friend of 30 years nicknamed me "Ward" many decades ago. Ward as in Leave it to Beaver's dad. Haha!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 07:34 AM   #112
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I think many folks would find my adult life boring or even too demanding.

As a professional scientist I work long hours and travel often. My work is usually Monday-Friday with some travel overlap during the weekend.

I own a small ranch (called a ranchette in Texas). The house and land require constant work so I can be found clearing brush, mowing, or cleaning house in my spare time.

I hang out with family and friends when I can find the time.

I cook all my own food unless I am traveling and have to eat out. I rarely eat fast food.

My daily happiness comes from my home and my two kitties. I am loved and respected by my friends and family.

I am so normal that a friend of 30 years nicknamed me "Ward" many decades ago. Ward as in Leave it to Beaver's dad. Haha!

"ranchette"? That sounds a little girlish.........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 07:41 AM   #113
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
"ranchette"? That sounds a little girlish.........
Haha! Yes it does but that is the saying for ranches under 40 acres.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote