Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 06-02-2015, 08:28 AM   #121
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

If I'm taking the piss and being sarcastic and teasing, it means I'm irritated and exasperated and willing to talk.

The second I get reeeeeeaaaaly polite it means
1) I think you are a fucking arse
2) you need to fuck off for a while before I pull your lungs out of your nose with a spoon.

If I go totally silent that means enraged. 10/10 on the implosion scale.

I jokingly gave one of my partners an anger scale from 1-10 1 being mildly irritated to 10 being incandescent rage.

They had little faces and my usual reactions and up to what level I could joke around in (up to 6) if the person had the charm and skill required to do so. Some people don't and I find I got from a 2 to a 7 in a matter of seconds. Others, there some kind of natural understanding and they can take me from a 6 to 1 in five words and make me laugh.

I love being home. A lot. But the west coast is very serious in certain ways. I seem to get a long much better with east coast temperaments.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2015, 08:43 AM   #122
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Naturally THIS is how I communicate when angered.

No, No, No, all silliness aside, history is not kind to me. In my younger-thought-I-was-a-bad-ass days of Uber Butchness, I was quick to jump to conclusions, thought the worst of every situation and would hold a grudge.

As the years have ticked off the calendar, very few things upset me. If situations nettle me in some way, I know it will pass and finding humor in MOST situations has saved my mental health. Trust that humor is a miracle panacea for most things.

The older I get, a sense of calm blankets me in a way that is a bit surprising considering my history of having a wee bit of a temper.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 04:30 PM   #123
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

These days I light a few firecrackers(3-4) to let off steam.One of my storage finds was a case of black cat super charged crackers...amazing noise for a tiny cracker...scares the freakin' djinn right out of me..and her too

And for those really bad tantrums,I bring out the M80s...talk about attention getting..for real

Sometimes spanish is hard to understand..
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote