Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 05-14-2015, 04:07 PM   #801
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all new members!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2015, 05:46 PM   #802
silent one

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
completely taken

silent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputation

First time here and posting. Just seeing what it's all about.
silent one is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silent one For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 07:46 AM   #803
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie-face View Post
Hello all.

My account is finally activated, so I can finally post an introduction instead of just lurking in chat, lol.

My names Melissa, I'm 20 years old. Just recently discovering that I'm a lesbian. Looking to meet some new friends and learn more about butch/femme roles. I have a lot of hobbies and interests and can talk your ear off about any of them. I'm pretty shy, although I get more outgoing when I start to get to know people.

I look forward to being here.
Hello cookie-face!!! What an exciting time for you! There is definitely a lot of great info here on the butch femme dynamic so you are sure to learn a lot plus you will make some great friends. Enjoy!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 07:48 AM   #804
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent one View Post
First time here and posting. Just seeing what it's all about.
Hi silent one! Glad you have joined us here. Go ahead and take it all in and hopefully join in some of the discussions. Don't be silent for long!!

Old 05-18-2015, 01:51 AM   #805
silent one

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
completely taken

silent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputationsilent one Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the welcome.
silent one is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to silent one For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 09:42 AM   #806
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to silent one and cookie-face!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 09:50 PM   #807
newdaynow

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda Sorta Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

newdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, I am new here - I'm Julie. I'm a bit shy but I look forward to meeting you all.
Old 05-18-2015, 10:16 PM   #808
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdaynow View Post
Hello, I am new here - I'm Julie. I'm a bit shy but I look forward to meeting you all.
Helloooo Julie and welcome to the planet. Don't worry about being shy. A lot of us are but once you get to know more people, you'll forget all about your shyness around here. Hope you have a great time here!

Old 05-18-2015, 10:58 PM   #809
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome all new members! I hope y'all get enjoy the site.

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 11:02 PM   #810
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet Everyone ! We have a chat room along with a great number of forums to peruse through. Hope you all enjoy your stay.
Old 06-23-2015, 05:13 PM   #811
Murmurs

How Do You Identify?:
femme; sometime kitty
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Confusingly attached

Murmurs is on a distinguished road

Hellooo!

Murmurs here, although I also answer to Ellie *waves*

Not sure what to say now, umm...someone brought the site to my attention and looking through seems like the sort of place I'd like to be! So here I am

Er...I'm adventurous, I suppose? I like to party, sometimes. I've had flying lessons. Some days I don't wear makeup. I live in Birmingham in the UK. I'm lesbian; (well, mostly, it's sometimes confusing and frustrating. I suppose that is the joy of things), and femme. (I always wonder, if labels are more for other people's benefit than one's own, but there you go...may it be of benefit haha). I'm Catholic, which adds another portion of confusion into the life-hopper. Often I will list random things about me.

Anyway I carefully read instructions for things but then I purposely don't follow them so that maybe makes me a little bit badass...?

Just kidding - the most badass I get is rub-on tattoos. And now I'm rambling. So hi and looking forward to meeting some of you here anon xx
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Murmurs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2015, 05:16 PM   #812
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the site Murmurs !!!
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2015, 07:57 PM   #813
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to everyone here on the planet.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:47 PM   #814
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmurs View Post
Hellooo!

Murmurs here, although I also answer to Ellie *waves*

Not sure what to say now, umm...someone brought the site to my attention and looking through seems like the sort of place I'd like to be! So here I am

Er...I'm adventurous, I suppose? I like to party, sometimes. I've had flying lessons. Some days I don't wear makeup. I live in Birmingham in the UK. I'm lesbian; (well, mostly, it's sometimes confusing and frustrating. I suppose that is the joy of things), and femme. (I always wonder, if labels are more for other people's benefit than one's own, but there you go...may it be of benefit haha). I'm Catholic, which adds another portion of confusion into the life-hopper. Often I will list random things about me.

Anyway I carefully read instructions for things but then I purposely don't follow them so that maybe makes me a little bit badass...?

Just kidding - the most badass I get is rub-on tattoos. And now I'm rambling. So hi and looking forward to meeting some of you here anon xx
Welcome to the planet murmur/Ellie!!! Instructions can sometimes be overrated..lol...so good for you! Hope you have a lot of good times here.

Old 07-02-2015, 11:35 PM   #815
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Welcome to the new members

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2015, 12:53 PM   #816
Oklahomagal

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Oklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

Hi I have been on this site before. Its been along time and I'm looking to start coming around again.
Oklahomagal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oklahomagal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2015, 01:52 PM   #817
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomagal View Post
Hi I have been on this site before. Its been along time and I'm looking to start coming around again.
Hello Oklahomagal! Nice to have a fellow Okie here although I don't usually claim that I live here lol. Welcome back to the site!!! Hope you are enjoying this hot ass weather.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2015, 02:46 PM   #818
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomagal View Post

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 02:53 AM   #819
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation
Default returning femme

Hey all ...i know its been a long time
Most wont remember me but i figured
Id pop in and how things were going
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DELSDAUGHTER For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 03:03 AM   #820
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
Hey all ...i know its been a long time
Most wont remember me but i figured
Id pop in and how things were going
Hello again ! Welcome back ! Hope to see you about the threads.

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post: