Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Parenting

Parenting This area is for discussing parenting, adoption and anything related to raising our kids!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2011, 06:43 AM   #21
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelli View Post
I always buy the "normal" stuff, but I promise you I would go to the board before I bought tennis balls for anything other than gym class.

The only thing that might be harder to me than Butch parenting is Step-Butch parenting.
whats hard for me is...she got all girlie on me now and I dont know how to paint nails or do makeup...my sister helps w/ it but I tried to buy her some make up once and man talk about feeling like i was in wonderland...none of that stuff is right for a lil kid...i was overwhelmed by the shear number of products it went on for isles and isles...I ended up finding a thing of lots of flavored lipgloss...and gave up
I had to tho as she snuck my sis's bright red lipstick from her house and brought it to school the next day for pics...I didnt know till I got the proofs :O for real!!
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post: