Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 01-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Trans mindset without body modification.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Lucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Default PRAYERS AND HEALING ENERGY FOR ARYON.

I wanted to start a new thread for Aryon. Since hys other one that OSB made for hym was lost when the site had problems. I thought it a shame that all the love and support that had been shown to hym was lost. So i thought we could start a new and show hym again. I also can keep you all updated here as i get updates from Angelika.

I will start out....I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Buddy. I was so sorry to hear that you had to be admitted back into the hospital. I'm sending you much love Bud.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Lucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST Reputation

Aryon is back in the hospital. Please keep those good thoughts and prayers coming.........Update from Angelika......"Aryon Cole update JAN 20, 2013 - 4 pm UK time: Aryon is back in the Hospital. An internal infection has developed. Aryon is receiving antibiotics. I will update everyone as things change, etc. Please DO NOT call or text Aryon at this time. Wait until Aryon is back home. If you have Duncan's phone number, please text or call Duncan for updates, or alternatively, you can reach me here on FB. Thank you."
Old 01-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #3
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #4
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default .....

Thoughts and prayers are with you.Speedy recovery.....hurry back to these threads....ok?
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #5
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Sending "prayers" for Ayron and white light. We miss you in chat get well soon.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #6
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

prayers for u aryon get well ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #7
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Hope all goes well, Aryon!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #8
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Just giving an update on our buddy Aryon............."Aryon update JAN 22, 2013 @ 8:20 pm UK time: Internal infection continues to be treated with Antibiotics. Surgical wound again was lanced today, and left to heal from the inside. Aryon is feeling a bit better. No Discharge date as of yet."
Old 01-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #9
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation

Aryon, may love and healing light surround you - may you be feeling stronger with each breath you take; may you come to know that you are being made healthy & whole -
IN love and light
Shanti
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #10
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Sending healing energy and light to aid in your healing, Aryon.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #11
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Lucian, thank you for restarting this thread. Aryon has been in my thoughts. Holding you in my thoughts and prayer. You can do this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #12
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking of you Aryon and sending positive healing energy your way as always!!
Old 01-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #13
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Latest Update on Aryon from Angelika........"Aryon Cole update JAN 23, 2013 @ 10 pm UK time: Wound is starting to heal and Aryon is feeling much better. Aryon send love and hello's to everyone."

So glad you are feeling much better Bud....Lucian
Old 01-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #14
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Lucian, thank you for restarting this thread. Aryon has been in my thoughts. Holding you in my thoughts and prayer. You can do this.
Yw Greyson.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #15
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Lucian, thank you for the updates.

Ayron, hope you get on a speedy recovery path. Hugs

deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #16
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
Lucian, thank you for the updates.

Ayron, hope you get on a speedy recovery path. Hugs

Yw deb_U_taunt
Old 02-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #17
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

Firstly I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to my best bud, Lucian for starting this thread and for keeping you all posted. I love ya, Bud. I am richer for knowing you.

Secondly I would like to thank all of you who took the time out to post here ...
Leigh, firegal, Kat_Fl, ~ocean, Arwen, LadyReinAL, Jesse, Greyson, JustLovelyJenn and deb_U_taunt.

After two stays in hospital I am finally home (thank goodness).
I apologize for not posting my thanks earlier but I only just found out that Lucian had started this thread today (he nor anyone else told me).

I am getting better with each day that passes though there are days when I am in pain, which is to be expected considering the extent of the procedure.

Thanks again to Lucian and the rest of you, you have no idea how much this means to me.

Heartfelt regards,

Aryon

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115942843945062331510

My Blog: http://christhebutch.wordpress.com
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aryon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #18
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryon View Post
Firstly I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to my best bud, Lucian for starting this thread and for keeping you all posted. I love ya, Bud. I am richer for knowing you.

Secondly I would like to thank all of you who took the time out to post here ...
Leigh, firegal, Kat_Fl, ~ocean, Arwen, LadyReinAL, Jesse, Greyson, JustLovelyJenn and deb_U_taunt.

After two stays in hospital I am finally home (thank goodness).
I apologize for not posting my thanks earlier but I only just found out that Lucian had started this thread today (he nor anyone else told me).

I am getting better with each day that passes though there are days when I am in pain, which is to be expected considering the extent of the procedure.

Thanks again to Lucian and the rest of you, you have no idea how much this means to me.

Heartfelt regards,

Aryon
Nice to hear good news Hugs
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #19
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Good to hear you are doing better, Aryon. Hopefully you have someone nearby to boss you around and keep you on the path to healing.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #20
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Aryon, good to hear you are home. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed. What I know of you, you are a strong one with integrity. Get well soon. My prayers, thoughts go out for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: