Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Quotes, Snippets, Other Writing

Old 02-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Always turn your headlights on when its raining . Without fail .

Don't drive around on bald or underinflated tires. Its like playing russian roulette with a car.

Those oil air freshner plug ins get really hot if they run out of oil they can catch on fire pretty easily.

Have a chimney co. Clean your fireplace once a year. It costs about 70 dollars, a dirty chimney its one of the leading causes of house fires.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Always turn your headlights on when its raining . Without fail .

Don't drive around on bald or underinflated tires. Its like playing russian roulette with a car.

Those oil air freshner plug ins get really hot if they run out of oil they can catch on fire pretty easily.

Have a chimney co. Clean your fireplace once a year. It costs about 70 dollars, a dirty chimney its one of the leading causes of house fires.
Jagg,

Is this something Every Femme should know? Or Butches too?

Just curious.

Good information, I had no idea about oil air fresheners. Good thing I don't use them. I am horrible about unplugging things.

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Don't ever grab the muffler of a hot lawn mower with your bare hand.
Do not EVER ride your bike off a roof. Even a small close to the ground one over your back porch.
Those plastic drycleaner bags make nice superman capes but not so good parachutes.
Umbrellas make terrible parachutes
Do not take a big whiff of smelling salts to see what they smell like.
Witch hazel is NOT the same thing as vinegar.
Boats do not have brakes.

Don't ask me how I know.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Don't ever grab the muffler of a hot lawn mower with your bare hand.
Do not EVER ride your bike off a roof. Even a small close to the ground one over your back porch.
Those plastic drycleaner bags make nice superman capes but not so good parachutes.
Umbrellas make terrible parachutes
Do not take a big whiff of smelling salts to see what they smell like.
Witch hazel is NOT the same thing as vinegar.
Boats do not have brakes.

Don't ask me how I know.
Haha!! This was awesome. Thanks for the laugh.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
joyfulfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
any feminine diminutive will work nicely

Location: If you love southern women raise your glass. If not, raise your standards. ~s
joyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputationjoyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputationjoyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputationjoyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputationjoyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputationjoyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputationjoyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputationjoyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputationjoyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputationjoyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputationjoyfulfemme Has the BEST Reputation

thanks for sharing such caring thoughts....we all see expressions of love differently and the ones you shared here speak to how you choose to honor your femme....i applaud you and your tenderness
joyfulfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to joyfulfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JistMe View Post
Someone out there was meant to be the love of your life... your best friend; your soul mate.
He'll brush the hair out of your eyes, and send you flowers when you least expect it.
He'll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid $30 to see it.
He'll call you to tell you goodnight, or just because he is missing you.
He will call you right back when you hang up on him.
He'll lay with you under the stars listening to your heartbeat... or stay awake all night just to watch you sleep.
He'll kiss your forehead for no reason, and hold your hand in front of your Dad. He'll say you are just as beautiful without makeup on, and show you off to the world when you're in sweats.
He will constantly remind you how lucky he is to have you.
He'll look in your eyes and tell you that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and for the first time in your life... you'll believe it.
You will know when you find him ---
He will be the one who turns to his friends, and says...
"Thats her..."
When I read this, what comes to mind is, why do I need someone else to treat me that way? How can I be loving, kind and attentive to myself? Why do I need a best friend and soul mate to be happy? How can I be my own best friend and soul mate? How can I feel beautiful just as I am? What makes me not feel that way? Not that I am femme or that I would partner with someone who is masculine lol. But I guess my point here is, why would I need a partner to mirror for me what I can be for myself? Is depending on a partner for that a healthy expectation? I think that partners are wonderful to have if you want to share your life with someone and build a strong bond of love and mutuality. But expecting a partner to mirror for me what really I am not already to myself - i.e., compassionate and accepting, it is unrealistic and won't work. Because if I don't believe I am wonderful and beautiful just as I am, no partner or anyone else will ever really convince me that I am. It has to come from me.

This is not to say that we shouldn't look for love and compassion and acceptance in a partner. Who we choose to have in our lives reflects how we feel about ourselves. I just think it's a myth that we can only be happy and feel loved when we have a partner who loves us. Don't wait for someone to come along and make you happy. Be happy with yourself here and now!
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post: