Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Karate and Martial Arts, Anyone?

Anyone out there interested in or do karate? anyone a martial artist or just a fan of it? Personally, I am a martial artist and a fan of it as well. I love all styles of karate and various martial arts. Not to be confused with MMA. I have been doing karate since the 6th grade, starting out with tae knwon do, but I had to take a hiatus from it. I have only recently been back to karate after all this time, and i now do it in college and after school during my days when i am not in school or doing something else. As far as the karate that I do in college, I do dragon kenpo and shotokan karate. All of our curriculum focuses on the techniques of both, but the belt levels and belt testing, as well as the grading follow shotokan. In that sense, I am a yellow belt, or eighth kyu. Outside of the karate i do i college, I also continue to do tae knwon do and I am learning aikido. So, what about you guys, any fellow martial artists out there or any fans of it?
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post: