Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 06-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #21
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

I have a scar, belly button down from my hystorectomy which has made me cancer free since Oct of 1999.
I have a small scar for my appendectomy removal.
One small scar by my belly button and one on my right rib cage from when I had my gallbladder removed.
My left forearm bottom side from when I put my arm through a plate glass window at 17, I missed the door latch.
On my right knee is a small scar from my Grandmothers corner China cabinet which met It's untimely demise and all it's contents of fine China were lost during a fight between my cousin and I.

Of course the scars I am most proud of, are the ones I recieved from my son and my three daughters!

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #22
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Yup! Got a bunch of them. Still alive and able to walk. That's all that's important. Character-builder? Isn't everything?
Old 06-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #23
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afixer View Post
I've got two or three that invoke questions from time to time ...

the one I picked up at 13 riding dirt bikes with the boys.
I attempted a jump over a fallen tree and it resulted in me landing on the gas tank with half of my labia minora.
I limped home with blood pouring from my crotch and my mother took one look at me and started her you're a woman now period spill.
I was given a pad and a speech and she never even looked at it. :sighs:
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #24
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I personally have come to terms with my scars but I do not wear them as a badge...Actually they came with much hardship untill I accepted me for me.

I was cut from almost the top of my back, around my right side to my hip. Also in front from hip to hip when I was three.

They have shortened some yes since then. But due to other issues the hip to hip one had to be re- opened.

I absorbed my twin and due to toxic issues..The extra parts had to be removed.

Also at 16 I was in a fire but those only I can see...smiles Unless they are pointed out.

I later went on to be a dancer reguardless of the scars...And did well...Which helped me to heal inside as well.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:53 AM   #25
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

I think its both,,either was there are lotsa stories about how ya got em. I've had 12 surgeries,,there is always a story.
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #26
Stearns

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Husband

Stearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST Reputation

Not so much character-building, as "unique identifiers". Kinda like dental records or fingerprints... Anyway, here's mine:

Left knee - surgery for cartilage torn at the gym

Chin - racing my bicycle and the kid I was racing turned his front wheel into my back wheel b/c I was beating him. I went over the handlebars and chin- planted on the asphalt.

Right ankle - the pedal on my banana-seat bicycle would slip off, and the pedal frame gouged out my skin.

Left elbow - surgery scar from another bicycle mishap. Chain broke, I was thrown off, broke my elbow.

Inner right forearm - scar from a hot mini-bike muffler

Left leg - a neighborhood dog attacked my dog and I stepped in between them. Took it in the calf.

Right ankle - Burglar alarm call. Dog didn't appreciate me being in its yard to check on the house.

Chest - surgery

Neck - surgery for herniated discs

Back - cyst removed

Right shoulder - rotator cuff repair. Tore it at the gym.

Right knuckle - sliced by glass that fell out of a picture frame

Lower abdomen - Removal of organs that should have never been there in the first place

Right hip - didn't realize the tail of my shirt was in the flame of a candle and it caught on fire and burned me

Forehead - small star-shaped scar from falling on brick steps when I was 3. Although my mother forbade me to run up and down our front steps, I did it anyway. I just NEEDED to.

I think that's everything.
Stearns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stearns For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #27
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Reading this thread makes me realize that, for age 48, I am remarkably unscarred.

I have a tiny one on my chin, where I cracked it open and needed stitches (twice!) at the age of 5 or 6.

Right knee...vertical scar about an inch long...getting it pinned and dragged along a fence by a horse that preferred not to cooperate.

And it's not a scar, but I have an extremely annoying ganglian cyst on my left wrist...looks like a lump under the skin (ick) from over-stressing the joint when I renovated my office. That one will be going when I can psych myself up enough to do it... (fraidy cat here)

That's it.

As far as scars on other people...I look at them the same way I do wrinkles or grey hair...just a part of who they are, and part of what we accumulate as we live.

Last edited by JustJo; 07-10-2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: exagerrating the size of the lump lol...i stink at measurements :)
JustJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustJo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #28
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I have a scar on my left leg from total knee replacement surgery but I think that's about it for me. Unless I have to have any more surgeries. OH yeah I have scars from countless picc lines and groschon catheters that they placed in me while I was recuperating from Lyme's disease!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 12:48 PM   #29
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

I have several scars

My right hand has lots of little scars from being a baker. Oven scars.

My right knee has had laproscopic surgery. I had a torn medial and lateral meniscus and a torn ACL. I had the meniscus repaired but I did not replace the ACL. Dance. Years of it. I still dance. I will dance even in my chair someday if I haveta.

Left leg. Shaving. Straight razor. Enough said.

Left Side of my Chin. My mother in a fit of rage hit me with a skillet. Think Joan Crawford on speed.

Internal. Too many to count. Mostly healed and loving life.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #30
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

My list
Both knees, I had gauze for knee caps from riding me bike.

left knee arthroscopic surgery tore medial and lateral collateral ligaments

right shoulder blade from a knife an idiot placed there, in the AF. He was the worse for wear.

left fore finger tin can cut, a little cayenne pepper and good as new.

left thumb dog bite

right shoulder bursa sack cleaned out

lower abdomen tumor removed.

scar on top of my head from a trailer window, It has become a cowlick.

forgot the one on my left wrist from climbing down the face of Sandia Mountain.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)

Last edited by Corkey; 07-10-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #31
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

My entire body is a monument to battle scars...lol

My fav... nice size scar over my left eye...went to battle with the sharp corner of a coffee table when I was a toddler...yes, the table won...

back of my hand....top rack of a hot oven when I was 12

knuckle of ring ringer...broke a glass while washing dish the same day as the hot oven

SAME damn finger...a lovely round scar from falling into a semi-catatonic state while holding a marlboro

palm of right hand...stuck it to a hot stovetop when I was 7 (i think i was a kind of ignorant child...)

pointer-finger... "blood sisters for life" ritual of bffs in 3rd grade...lol

both knees...didn't listen well to the paramedic who was teaching our 4th grade class CPR/first-aid, when he said "Don't run on the pavement to the building" (yeah, once again...ignorant child...lol)

toe...dropped a razor in the shower *snicker*

ear...I had the top of my ear pierced when my son was 1...he got the sleeve of his fuzzy flannel pjs stuck to the stud of the 2 day old piercing, and yanked before I could stop him...I re-pierced it thru the scar...

entire body... I, too, had trouble not scratching at the chicken pox i finally got, on my 16th BIRTHDAY, no less...ugh...

A few that were inflicted by the abuse of others....

Numerous, uncountable other scars that were self-inflicted with fingernails and sharp objects to match the inner scars made by those "demons" that tend to haunt me...pretty self-explanatory on that one...

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 04:07 PM   #32
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My gallbladder scar, the new one, is longer than the old one but is healing nicely
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #33
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, I'll play:

One hidden by my hair on my head from a connection of my head to a Volkswagen windshield and one on my right shoulder blade from same,

One on my neck from an anterior cervical fusion of C5-C6,

Right arm: triple-cut on top from working at UPS, carpel tunnel release on the palm from same, middle finger from slamming a car door on it as a kid, across the wrist from shoving my hand through a storm door as a kid, back of arm from working on the brakes of my truck way back when, and inside my forearm from accidentally stabbing myself with a lit cigarette.

Left arm: on top from a burn while in the oil refining business, tip of middle finger on each side from shooting a nail through it.

Various and sundry little "spots" all over both arms from sun poisoning multiple times over the years.

Two appendix incisions, one vertical one horizontal; it was in the wrong place and they didn't have time to look before surgery.
Side to side across the abdomen from a full hysterectomy (YAY!)
Across by spine mid-back from the removal of three cysts and two old incisions (the first two cysts) resulting in one long incision.

Right knee from yet another accidental cigarette burn,

Along the side of my left big toe where my toe was cut off and moved over to compensate for a bunion I had at 30 that I shouldn't have had until 70.

I'm sure there are other smaller ones that I really don't remember where they came from, but these are the ones I know the story for. I suppose some of them add character to the appearance of the skin, but they are all good for a story now and again, lol.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 06:26 PM   #34
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Left wrist tiny fingernail scar......4th grade Libby Burdine scratched me after I pinched her for cutting line while waiting to get our pencils sharpened.

Under hairline for going head first through the windshield at 16 when a drunk driver hit me head on.

A wasp sting on my left forearm left a tiny scar and that was 5 years ago.

Thinkin that's it.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #35
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Oh hell I forgot 2 more

Lower right back, neuro stimulator implant

Right hip battery implant for neuro stimulator. (out of sight out of mind)
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stearns View Post
Not so much character-building, as "unique identifiers". Kinda like dental records or fingerprints... Anyway, here's mine:

Left knee - surgery for cartilage torn at the gym

Chin - racing my bicycle and the kid I was racing turned his front wheel into my back wheel b/c I was beating him. I went over the handlebars and chin- planted on the asphalt.

Right ankle - the pedal on my banana-seat bicycle would slip off, and the pedal frame gouged out my skin.

Left elbow - surgery scar from another bicycle mishap. Chain broke, I was thrown off, broke my elbow.

Inner right forearm - scar from a hot mini-bike muffler

Left leg - a neighborhood dog attacked my dog and I stepped in between them. Took it in the calf.

Right ankle - Burglar alarm call. Dog didn't appreciate me being in its yard to check on the house.

Chest - surgery

Neck - surgery for herniated discs

Back - cyst removed

Right shoulder - rotator cuff repair. Tore it at the gym.

Right knuckle - sliced by glass that fell out of a picture frame

Lower abdomen - Removal of organs that should have never been there in the first place

Right hip - didn't realize the tail of my shirt was in the flame of a candle and it caught on fire and burned me

Forehead - small star-shaped scar from falling on brick steps when I was 3. Although my mother forbade me to run up and down our front steps, I did it anyway. I just NEEDED to.

I think that's everything.
My thoughts? Stay out of the gym and away from bikes, in any form. They are out to hurt ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
Okay, I'll play:

Right arm: triple-cut on top from working at UPS, carpel tunnel release on the palm from same, middle finger from slamming a car door on it as a kid, across the wrist from shoving my hand through a storm door as a kid, back of arm from working on the brakes of my truck way back when, and inside my forearm from accidentally stabbing myself with a lit cigarette.

Right knee from yet another accidental cigarette burn,

Glynn
Methinks the ciggies are out to get you too. You should move and not leave them a forwarding address.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #37
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i am convinced that somewhere on my body i have a scar that says:
velcro for sociopaths
i can't read it. but they sure can.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #38
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
i am convinced that somewhere on my body i have a scar that says:
velcro for sociopaths
i can't read it. but they sure can.
It's in invisfont on your forehead.

It glows under black lights too.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #39
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's in invisfont on your forehead.

It glows under black lights too.
wait. you are so NOT a sociopath. but tell me who told you...
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
wait. you are so NOT a sociopath. but tell me who told you...
No one told me, but I lived with one for several years. I speaka da language.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: