Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 03-31-2016, 10:36 AM   #41
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Hi, a great vegan, low carb, high fiber substitute for pasta is tofu shirataki noodles, available in all natural food stores / health food stores and sometimes even in regular grocery stores. A large portion is also less than 20 calories. I think they are delish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Ok, I need some help and I hope this is the right place to post this? I am very overweight, and I am wanting to get myself together and lose weight before I turn 50. I know that low carb diets work, because I lost over 100lbs following Atkins in the past. However, I'm really getting sick of eating so much meat!! And I've been reading about the stuff they feed the animals, chemicals, abuse the factory farm animals go through their entire lives, etc. I can't afford to buy only organic food and grass fed beef, but I really am wondering about what I'm actually putting in my body??? Growing up, I saw chickens living OUTSIDE, not inside. They ate grass and bugs and they took dust baths and they laid eggs and we ate them and that was fine by me. Nowadays I rarely see chickens outside. The farm across the road has them locked up inside these big chicken houses and they never see the sun. I don't know what the farmer feeds them? I'm just feeling like maybe I need to not focus so much on avoiding carbs and eating a lot of meat, but eating HEALTHY for awhile....... I have been craving fruits and veggies the past few days and the doctor my sister works for said that may be a sign I need the nutrients. I'm not saying I want to just become a vegetarian overnight, but I'd like to at least cut back a bit on meat and eat more healthy. In the past when I did Atkins I avoided tropical fruits and only ate berries once in awhile. Now I'm craving pineapple and mangoes. And I like putting bananas in my protein shakes with kale. I'm also thinking about trying this substituting cauliflower for potatoes thing? I hear a lot of people talking about it. I'm afraid of potatoes and pasta because I have no willpower and won't practice portion control!!!!!! I'm looking into maybe a lower carb vegetarian way of eating, if that makes sense? I'm sorry if this post seems like I'm rambling but I just needed to get this out somehow and don't want it to sound weird. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2016, 11:17 AM   #42
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Oh I have seen those even in Walmart but I didn't know what they were, exactly. Thank you!
Old 03-31-2016, 03:13 PM   #43
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I am on a low carb eating plan and if you figure out your total carbs for the day, you can include veggies and fruits.

I don't do a strict Atkins; just a low- carb, keto-ish type plan and really love it.

This list might be helpful and I included the website.

Vegetable List

Here’s a quick list of all the lowest carb veggies. Serving Size: 1/4 cup, unless otherwise indicated.

Vegetable | Net Carbs

Artichoke 6.9
Asparagus (6) 2.4
Beans, green 2.9
Beets 6.5
Bok Choy 0.7
Broccoli 1.7
Brussels Sprouts 7.6
Cabbage 1.1
Carrot 5.1
Cauliflower 1.5
Celery 0.8
Collard Greens 3.0
Cucumber 1.8
Eggplant 2.0
Garlic (1 clove) 1.0
Lettuce 0.5
Mushroom 1.0
Onion 4.0
Parsnip 9.0
Peas 6.5
Peppers, Green 3.4
Peppers, Red 3.3
Pickle (1 medium) 2.0
Pumpkin 6.3
Radish 0.5
Rutabaga 4.0
Spinach 0.2
Squash, yellow 1.4
Tomato 3.2
Turnips 2.3
Zucchini 3.3

Fruit Quick List

Serving Size: 1/4 cup, unless otherwise indicated.

Fruit | Net Carbs

Applesauce 6.2
Apricot (1 whole) 3.1
Avocado (1 whole) 0.5
Cantaloupe 3.0
Carambola/Starfruit (1 whole) 3.0
Cherries 4.2
Coconut 1.3
Grapes 6.7
Grapefruit (1 whole) 9.0
Honeydew 3.6
Kiwi 6.5
Lemon (1 whole) 3.8
Mango 6.3
Orange (1 whole) 12.9
Passionfruit (1 whole) 2.0
Peach (1 whole) 8.9
Pineapple 4.3
Plantain 12.0
Plum (1 whole) 7.6
Watermelon 2.6

Low Carb Berry Quick List

Here’s a quick list of all the lowest carb berries. Serving Size: 1/4 cup, unless otherwise indicated.

Berry | Net Carbs

Acai Berry (1 oz) 5.0
Blackberry 2.7
Blueberry 4.1
Boysenberry 13.0
Cranberry 2.0
Currant 4.0
Elderberry 4.0
Gooseberry 9.0
Huckleberry (3.5 oz) 8.0
Loganberry (3.5 oz) 8.0
Pokeberry shoots 1.0
Raspberry 1.5
Salmonberry (3.5 oz) 8.0
Strawberry 1.8

http://lowcarbediem.com/atkins-low-c...egetable-list/

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2016, 07:23 PM   #44
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Just got home and saw this, thank you Anya!!!! This is very helpful!
Old 04-05-2016, 11:21 PM   #45
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gayandgray

This is just a suggestion, but why not grow your own organic vegetables? And perhaps plant a small fruit tree? You can make your own compost. All it takes is your time and lawn clippings, leaves, and little dirt etc. Start with something simple like peas and zucchini and maybe a lettuce patch? It's up to you! You could save quite a lot not buying at the store and the satisfaction you will feel will make it well worth it.
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #46
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

I don't see anything wrong with keeping complex carbs in your diet. You can have potatoes, but the problem is that if you're on a diet you can't have butter or cheese with them. I'm a vegan and if I didn't eat complex carbs like potatoes, quinoa, brown rice, etc., I'm not sure what I would eat. I eat mostly carbs like pumpkin, lentils, corn, but I don't eat anything with added sugar. No white bread and obviously no eggs or dairy. I use vegan cheeses which are not delicious on their own, but taste fine when added to dishes in moderation. I use all kinds of sauces that are vegetable-based, nooch (nutritional yeast), fruits, and vegetables, vegan butter. It takes some research and experimentation for people to find what works for them. I think the trick is when you're starting out on a vegan diet is to always have suitable snacks on hand so you don't give into temptation. That's what worked for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Ok, I need some help and I hope this is the right place to post this? I am very overweight, and I am wanting to get myself together and lose weight before I turn 50. I know that low carb diets work, because I lost over 100lbs following Atkins in the past. However, I'm really getting sick of eating so much meat!! And I've been reading about the stuff they feed the animals, chemicals, abuse the factory farm animals go through their entire lives, etc. I can't afford to buy only organic food and grass fed beef, but I really am wondering about what I'm actually putting in my body??? Growing up, I saw chickens living OUTSIDE, not inside. They ate grass and bugs and they took dust baths and they laid eggs and we ate them and that was fine by me. Nowadays I rarely see chickens outside. The farm across the road has them locked up inside these big chicken houses and they never see the sun. I don't know what the farmer feeds them? I'm just feeling like maybe I need to not focus so much on avoiding carbs and eating a lot of meat, but eating HEALTHY for awhile....... I have been craving fruits and veggies the past few days and the doctor my sister works for said that may be a sign I need the nutrients. I'm not saying I want to just become a vegetarian overnight, but I'd like to at least cut back a bit on meat and eat more healthy. In the past when I did Atkins I avoided tropical fruits and only ate berries once in awhile. Now I'm craving pineapple and mangoes. And I like putting bananas in my protein shakes with kale. I'm also thinking about trying this substituting cauliflower for potatoes thing? I hear a lot of people talking about it. I'm afraid of potatoes and pasta because I have no willpower and won't practice portion control!!!!!! I'm looking into maybe a lower carb vegetarian way of eating, if that makes sense? I'm sorry if this post seems like I'm rambling but I just needed to get this out somehow and don't want it to sound weird. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 04-06-2016, 09:45 AM   #47
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My boss at the kennel gave me some veggie "chicken" patties to try, but I haven't made them yet. I have been eating a lot of fruits, veggies, and I cooked a pot of brown rice and measured myself a 1/2 cup serving with veggies. Im still eating eggs and cheese right now. But funny thing is, since I stopped obsessing about carbs and eating so much meat, my appetite seems to have decreased a bit?? And I'm not feeling so tired and yucky. I'm thinking my body was seriously lacking some nutrients. I'm going to keep researching and trying out recipes and stuff. And the compost idea doesn't seem too hard? I love working out in the yard.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:00 AM   #48
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:
married to my handsome husbutch

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation

I was vegetarian from age 12 to 28 and have been vegan now for 3 years Best decision I could ever make. The variety of vegetables, greens, fruits and legumes I've been eating ever since going vegan is incredible. Most of the things I eat now on a daily basis, I never even KNEW of when I was ovo-lacto-vegetarian, because honestly, as long as *it* had cheese in it, I was as happy as it gets. But without the cheese, I have found all sorts of recipes to make my dishes just as delcious, albeit very differently tasting of course.
I have about 25 oz of green smoothie for breakfast every morning, and don't eat any sugar refined or otherwise, unless it naturally occurs in whole fruits and veggies. I don't eat wheat, spelt, or rye. As a vegan that leaves me with limited options when eating out, but I manage. My health has improved significantly and that, to me, is worth it.
I'm primarily vegan for the animals, though. I LOVED the taste of meat, fish and chicken. Disliking any of it was never the reason for quitting it.
FemmeTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2016, 05:05 PM   #49
Foxyfemmm

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Foxyfemmm Has the BEST ReputationFoxyfemmm Has the BEST ReputationFoxyfemmm Has the BEST ReputationFoxyfemmm Has the BEST ReputationFoxyfemmm Has the BEST ReputationFoxyfemmm Has the BEST ReputationFoxyfemmm Has the BEST ReputationFoxyfemmm Has the BEST ReputationFoxyfemmm Has the BEST ReputationFoxyfemmm Has the BEST ReputationFoxyfemmm Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
My fiancee is a "Seagan". She's vegan except for: seafood, egg whites.
Surely if she eats seafood she isn't even a vegetarian let alone a vegan. I'm not judging its just that doesnt make sense to me sorry.
Foxyfemmm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxyfemmm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2016, 07:45 PM   #50
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

The seagan person (I'm referring to StephfromMIT) was a fake profile who is now banned, full of nonsense!

I made myself a vegan meal tonight that I thought would be too bland but somehow it was delicious. I was exhausted from work so it was a quickie. I threw together 1/4 of an avocado, half a can of tomatoes, 1/4 cup finely chopped celery, garlic powder, frozen/microwaved spinach and string beans. Not sure why it ended up being so good!

How do I... ?

Last edited by nycfem; 05-05-2016 at 08:00 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2016, 05:15 PM   #51
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default try this...

for beautiful French skin

To get your grape fix on the go, add them to your morning smoothie with this easy recipe :

• 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk

1 handful of frozen red organic grapes

• 1 handful of spinach

• 1 banana

• 2 tablespoons of peanut or almond butter

• Place contents in blender and enjoy!

Read more: http://us.caudalie.com/vinosource?ut...#ixzz480y1Tu90
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 01:59 PM   #52
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yummy afternoon meal today:
A mix of roasted chestnuts, beets, cooked spinach, dark red kidney beans, and honey mustard dressing.

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 03:35 PM   #53
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Yummy afternoon meal today:
A mix of roasted chestnuts, beets, cooked spinach, dark red kidney beans, and honey mustard dressing.
That sounds really good. I'll be over in a jiffy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 12:35 PM   #54
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default a veggie pizza

on pizza dough, drizzle a good olive oil, raw garlic (chopped fine) raw tomatillo slices, slices of purple onion, slices of jalapeño (seeds removed for the tame), cooked chickpeas, (top with)a good vegan cheese, or organic grated cheese or white cheddar, ..slid on a stone in hot 500 degree oven til pizza crust is a light brown w/ cheese is bubblin, garnish with finely chopped cilantro and squeeze of lime..serve with green salad with side of ranch..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 11:03 PM   #55
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

I just accidentally made an amazing vegan banana split. I love to make strawberries and bananas, the kind you add the sugar to and let sit in the fridge overnight....so anyway did that last night. Tonight, I decided to have some of Ben and Jerry's vegan chunky monkey: banana ice cream, fudge chips, and walnuts. I always nuke my ice cream 30 seconds so it's soft and easy to get out of the container. Plus, it tastes better to me. ..so, after I spooned some out I figured I'll just add some strawberries and bananas with lots of the strawberry juice. Tasted just like a banana split!😍
Also, for gay and gray: my favorite meal is rice, I have a rice maker- his name is Josh 😃, with stir fry vegetables, I buy it in bulk frozen, with Gardein beef tips. Just throw them right in with the veggies. Can't mess it up. So good! But, I admit I have no idea if they really taste like beef tips, as I haven't had meat since I was a kid. Pretty much can't go wrong with anything Gardein, though.
Old 06-16-2016, 11:55 PM   #56
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vegan

I eat lots of carbs. lots. I had rice and toast for dinner. Toast before bed. When you're not consuming meat and dairy you tend to burn them.

Giving up dairy was the best choice ever for me.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2016, 02:19 PM   #57
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Vegans? Vegetarians? Yes, please! I've always found them to be particularly tasty.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:47 PM   #58
Bel

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/Bi/Femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she & they
Relationship Status:
Cursed

Bel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST Reputation
Default V for Vegan

Hello all, I've been on a vegan diet most of my life! Here's to plant-based vitality!
Bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 09:43 AM   #59
cuspofqueens

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In one of those.

cuspofqueens is on a distinguished road

My People!

*hugs all of you* I never in my life thought I would find other people like me....lesbian is one thing, right? And then vegetarian/vegan is something completely different. I'm so glad you all exist and are here!

On a food note: I gave up sugar* 10 days ago and I am craving blueberry muffins. About to go make some and just sub in a mashed banana for the sugar. I love experimenting in the kitchen, but this one has me slightly nervous. Wish me luck!

*I promise I don't hate myself! :P
cuspofqueens is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuspofqueens For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 06:57 PM   #60
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default V

Living the vegan life style has been the one of the greatest changes in my life...really...began making green smoothies and running and the rest, well...really like night and day, on another planet. I am grateful to those green smoothies, and running.

I will say that the change was for me. One of my grand-nephews who just turned 14yo btw was vegetarian since birth! He does not touch/eat meat, always refused it, so we do eat together when I'm in the City. And I do cook what my other family members eat, chicken, fish, steak again when in the City...interestingly, my eldest sister doesn't eat red meat anymore...so, being an example and not preaching is the best policy for me and for my family.

Yes to those green smoothies!

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: