Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 07-03-2011, 05:59 PM   #21
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
This really isn't about my religious views. I rarely if ever discuss those details on this site, to be honest, and I just said in my previous post here that I don't follow the Christian doctrine. And I am addressing a comment about how someone believes that one group of people are less intelligent and brave than another. I am not in any way shape or form bashing atheism, and I said that. I am addressing one particular thing that was said that I found pretty icky against a group of people I belong to.

Respectfully Ms Snow, I have seen you do this in threads on various topics where you see something that you find personally offensive. Just because this is a support thread for atheists, that doesn't mean it is ok for anyone to use this thread to say something unkind and mean about non-atheists. And yes, I fully acknowledge that atheists are often treated horribly by deists, and I think that is horrible. However, two wrongs don't make a right either.

I know I just did it in this very thread Drew I asked Jar not to come in and say something shitty, nor do I agree with with Tapu said, and now here we are in Ms Jennifer's thread talking about what I did in the past or what you want done or how off the wall the people who don't follow a doctrine are. I'm no saint Drew but also I just don't get why folks gotta come in here and be jerky about something or topics or what I've done in the past when it has NOTHING to do with the OP's intent. Like here. WE could address my transgressions in private instead of taking up more space in here. Cause frankly I don't believe I ever go into a thread and take a shit just cause I don't believe in something or have different beliefs unless it's an ism Drew and if you feel that is me being disrespectful I don't. ME going into a thread and calling an ism out or shitty behaviours is NOTHING like what has been said by Jar or Tapu just sayin' Drew.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 07-03-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: FFS
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 06:02 PM   #22
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

yikes
Old 07-03-2011, 06:15 PM   #23
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
Um, this isn't a very nice thing to say. I am not an atheist but I would never say something so rude. Really Jar, was this necessary?
I didn't mean it to be rude. I just mean that anyone that doesn't think there's more is out of tune. Just my opinion

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #24
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar View Post
I didn't mean it to be rude. I just mean that anyone that doesn't think there's more is out of tune. Just my opinion
Can you clarify what this means? What makes you think that people don't think there is more?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #25
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Funny that's kind of how I feel about peobut"ple who believe in all those magical lies in the Bible..

Have you read Revelations?? Acid trip!!!

It's hard not to believe your intent was not to bash something when you come in ans say

"I won't bash it

It's pretty obvious when you start out like that your intent is to dump on a thread that really holds no interest for you, it's rather shitty to do.
I NEVER said that I believe in the bible because it was written by men who had thier own agendas.

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Old 07-03-2011, 06:21 PM   #26
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow

Quote:
I NEVER said that I believe in the bible because it was written by men who had thier own agendas.

I never said you Jar believed in the bible. I was stating what I thought about the Bibles stories, not what Jar believes about the Bible stories.

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 06:22 PM   #27
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Can you clarify what this means? What makes you think that people don't think there is more?
I'm just saying that if people don't think there's more than this life, then they're outa touch with the universe.

Old 07-03-2011, 06:24 PM   #28
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I know I just did it in this very thread Drew I asked Jar not to come in and say something shitty, nor do I agree with with Tapu said, and now here we are in Ms Jennifer's thread talking about what I did in the past or what you want done or how off the wall the people who don't follow a doctrine are. I'm no saint Drew but also I just don't get why folks gotta come in here and be jerky about something or topics or what I've done in the past when it has NOTHING to do with the OP's intent. Like here. WE could address my transgressions in private instead of taking up more space in here. Cause frankly I don't believe I ever go into a thread and take a shit just cause I don't believe in something or have different beliefs unless it's an ism Drew and if you feel that is me being disrespectful I don't. ME going into a thread and calling an ism out or shitty behaviours is NOTHING like what has been said by Jar or Tapu just sayin' Drew.
Mkay I will respond in a pm.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #29
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, good, Jar. We're glad you're back to offer that clarification.

Others, this to me, seems like a classic troll situation. Does anyone know this poster? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but it seems obvious that it's not a sincere effort, if you will.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #30
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post

Others, this to me, seems like a classic troll situation. Does anyone know this poster? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but it seems obvious that it's not a sincere effort, if you will.
I have been on b-f.com and this site for years. You can ask most anybody here tofu

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #31
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
wow. I won't bash it but I think athesists are so out of tune with the universe. Just sayin
Quote:
I'm just saying that if people don't think there's more than this life, then they're outa touch with the universe.
Really?
can you please back this up with facts, figures, proofs, etc?
can you please explain exactly why athesists are out of touch?
and out of touch with what in the universe?

and
why would you feel a need to come in this thread to express this OPINION?
and
then say you were not trying to be rude?
perhaps thoughtless would be a better word

if there is a hell
I plan on and assume I will be there
next to a lot of people who didn't think they would be in the same hand basket as me

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #32
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

anyway....

I am an atheist. I am certain there is more out there but it doesn't come in the form of deities. I think the science world is so untapped and what we know today about infinite space is just the tip of the iceberg. THAT is my more!!!
Old 07-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #33
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Religion or your belief in any form is always an interesting topic

I came here to read more on Atheists and find slamming others instead
As a person that likes to learn what others get out of their religion or belief, I'd appreciate it if someone would make some posts regarding the topic

I don't know much about Atheists other than they don't believe in God
I'll be back at another time to read more from the OP and other posters

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #34
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Quote:
I have been on b-f.com and this site for years. You can ask most anybody here tofu

And well-respected, I'm sure. Please, hold forth.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #35
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post

No Jar is not a troll...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #36
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I also believe man created god not the other way around.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #37
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
No Jar is not a troll...
thank you LadySnow. I just have different beliefs as we all do

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #38
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Religion or your belief in any form is always an interesting topic

I came here to read more on Atheists and find slamming others instead
As a person that likes to learn what others get out of their religion or belief, I'd appreciate it if someone would make some posts regarding the topic

I don't know much about Atheists other than they don't believe in God
I'll be back at another time to read more from the OP and other posters
Hi Wolfy
like everyone else, atheists have feelings and don't like to have others say things that imply they are out of tune with things in life. Hence the negativity.
Personally I have spent to much time in my life defending others rights to believe as they chose to not comment on this.

What do atheists, agnostics, pagans, spiritualists, humanists, etc believe? As with any belief, what is believed varies from person to person.

Personally I am a lapsed Catholic, a nonbelieving one though. I am quiet comfortable not knowing. I am clueless about what happens after life and don't at my age feel a need to know. I find that the older I get the less need I have to have any type of religious belief. I understand that it won't change anything, at all, about how I live my life.
I have ethics and values, arrived at by rational thought and kindness. The most basic of these values will be found in the basics of ANY religious belief.
Then again, most of them could change based upon extreme situations.

I believe that the planet is "alive" in the sense that all its systems work together and it changes, evolves and grows.
I believe that it is wise to work in harmony with the planet and with each other.
I believe most people are basically good (psycopaths/sociopaths being the true exception)
I believe most people want the same basic things, acceptance, love, to live and grow, raise a family if they chose, and to find some semblance of happiness.
I believe there are many paths to truth. BY this I mean, if you need a god to tell you not to kill or you will go to hell ok, I can figure out that if I get to kill someone, then the next person gets to kill someone, and someone may decide to kill me, so it is probably not a good thing to kill.
however god can forgive the breaking of the thou shall not kill command, freeing believers from guilt. I have no such system in place. If I kill without extreme justification (like that person is going to kill me) then I will live with the guilt of my actions the rest of my life.

enough for now

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #39
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Lightbulb

Quote:
thank you LadySnow. I just have different beliefs as we all do

You hit the nail on the head there Jar, we do have different beliefs, the term non believer annoys the hell out of me because frankly it's insulting and it insinuates that somehow atheists or agnostics or any one else other than those who believe in some Diety have no belief system. It's different than say the whole God created stuff in 7 days story.

I hope that Ms Jennifer's thread can continue to educate and give support to folks who have different thoughts, beliefs and ideals.

Thanks for coming back in and continuing to dialogue with everyone Jar

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #40
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I really have issues with anyone telling me I'm doing it wrong. I don't need the christian god to have high standards and values, I don't appreciate christians telling me that there is only one way to be, to think to feel and to believe, or not as the case may be. I do think that we all come to this life naked and empty needing to be clothed and educated. How we got here isn't as important as how I live my life authentically.
I will not force my belief system on anyone and I wont stand by while Atheists are told they are doing it wrong. I live by my tag line, it doesn't mean anyone else has to.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post: