Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 05-14-2013, 10:49 PM   #181
chris1life

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, syr, he

chris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputation

Its been a while it seems sense anything has been posted on here. So here goes. I love my body I'm a sexy chunky delicious woman. It took a long time to be comfortable with my wife telling me how hot I Am but With some kind words and support. I finally started seeing myself the way she does. Now I cant fit into a size 10 but when I look in the mirror I see ALL of my sexiness. I'm strong, healthy and fat. So to all of you big beautiful women out there that fell into this thread Because u feel bad about yourself. I say look in the mirror and LOVE those curves because you are freaking HOT!
chris1life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris1life For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #182
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Hi All,

I saw this thread, and was happy about it. I have tended to be somewhat chunky all my life, but not usually very large, and a change in medication piled on a lot of pounds last year. I may or may not lose it at some point, but it is going to be that way for a while due to health reasons.

Seemed at first, I had a hard time accepting myself or feeling pretty or sexy. I had a hard time believing I was attractive, in the dating sense.

Now that seems so odd... because I have dated very chunky butches and found them very handsome, I have seen many plump femmes and thought they were gorgeous and sexy. But for myself, I don't know... there was just a judgement.

I appreciate these posts so much.

So I am subscribing and today I posted, too!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 07:31 PM   #183
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2018, 06:23 AM   #184
Dr_Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Nerdy Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers
Relationship Status:
Gay Married

Dr_Finn Has the BEST ReputationDr_Finn Has the BEST ReputationDr_Finn Has the BEST ReputationDr_Finn Has the BEST ReputationDr_Finn Has the BEST ReputationDr_Finn Has the BEST ReputationDr_Finn Has the BEST ReputationDr_Finn Has the BEST ReputationDr_Finn Has the BEST ReputationDr_Finn Has the BEST ReputationDr_Finn Has the BEST Reputation

I want to express appreciation for this thread; I have enjoyed reading it!

I’m not sure if the title “Big Girl Love” is meant to focus on femmes, and I say hurray for all of the positive thoughts here for fat femmes. I also want to say that I love fat butches too. Fat butches are substantial, we take up space, we are solid. Fat butches are handsome, and I feel blessed to be married to one, and to be one.
Dr_Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr_Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 07:36 AM   #185
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Finn View Post
I want to express appreciation for this thread; I have enjoyed reading it!

I’m not sure if the title “Big Girl Love” is meant to focus on femmes, and I say hurray for all of the positive thoughts here for fat femmes. I also want to say that I love fat butches too. Fat butches are substantial, we take up space, we are solid. Fat butches are handsome, and I feel blessed to be married to one, and to be one.
Try this thread!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: