Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...~* Diary in Blue *~...

It's been a few years since the time I began my "Diary in Blue" - which is mostly a collection of my thoughts, taking on the form of erotica. Over the past two years I kind of put my erotica on the back burner, but I've been writing all along. I've been slowly editing my story and over the next few weeks, I will be adding toward the completion of my story.

*enjoy*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...~* Diary in Blue *~...

Thursday Night: February 2nd, 2006

Slowly, methodically, the lighter flicked a light and the motion of drawing on the cigarette, that night, brought a relief to her after such a hectic week in term papers. Laying the cigarette down carefully in the blue marble ash tray on the vanity she took off her ear rings, her necklace and slowly began to kick off her shoes. Looking carefully for the last candle lit from the night before, she found it tucked away behind all the pictures and memorabilia on the vanity and began to light the small menagerie of blue candles all over her room. All of the candles had various scents: Lavender, Honeysuckle, Rose, Jasmine, Gardenia; all of them carefully placed throughout the room and on the vanity. Each one in turn became a little flame, lit to perfection. Ahhhh! This is how to relax after a really long day. Once again, she picked up the cigarette and drew on it, slowly exhaling and letting the ambiance of the candles take their effect upon her.

Making sure that the drapes were drawn, she began to undress and take off all the cares of her day: One at a time. All the heavy thoughts came off first, even the ones of how to get that bitchy patron out of the store on time to get off of work, one at a time, thought after thought, casting them off and undressing her mind, she began to unwind and entertain the thought of taking her clothes off...undoing the buttons slowly and reaching over to the blue marble glass ash tray to take one last drag off the cigarette, she carefully slipped out of her dress. After crushing the half cigarette out, she carefully lifted the slip up over her shoulders and draped the silken material over the chaise lounge chair by the end of the bed and set down to take off her stockings......slowly......and purposefully....till all that was left off were her bra and panties.

Candles still flickering and clothes strewn all over the bedroom she laid back on the softness of her bed and stretched out lazily upon the bed and closed her eyes - but just for a moment: Drinking in the softness of the fragrant air from the candles that lit the darkness of the room. Lying on the bed, skin so soft, her breasts bulging from the blue demi-bra and her soft lace panties slowly wanting to come off in the final act of becoming naked of all things that kept her from relaxing, she breathed and let out a long sigh. And as she glanced up from the bed, her eyes caught hold of the moment yet to become fulfilled, thinking to herself: “Where...is my lover tonight?”

The candles whispered: “While you are ready for your dreams to come true, the one for you is not ready quite yet. Be patient and still: you will hear the footprints of your love come to you soon. Be still, listen for the foot print on your heart and then just give in...”

Dearest Diary,

Tonight is yet another long night. I got most of the things done today that needed to be done. Appointments, made months ago, were diligently and carefully accomplished today. Midterms come next week and another day in paradise is yet to pass on. The trees are beginning to bud: the flowers are emerging from the wintery ground that has been buried in sweet cold white snow. Just today, on my drive home, the hills were a pretty emerald green and robins by the thousands descended in the park to partake of the abundance of seeds that appear from below the melted winter snow…

I wonder what tomorrow will bring; I wonder if he will call or write to me. I don't even know, but let that one nuance from the candles sagely advice come true eventually. For tonight, like so many other nights, my dreams will entrance me and beg me to go: to follow wherever my heart leads me.

Dearest Dairy... where is He?

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Friday Night: February 3rd, 2006

"Isn't that how it always goes?" was the thought in her head, as she drove down the highway with the window down - letting the fresh air swish past her in the car. Having had the worst day in service at the Cellular Center (a five hour ordeal), she decided to take the scenic route home that afternoon. Although she had an engagement to attend in the evening at a museum honoring the Chinese New Year, she felt it wise to wind down the road, looking for signs of spring appearing in the surrounding old growth forest; protected now for legacy’s sake.

As the road curved even higher toward the skyline in the hills, she noticed the cattle grazing in pastures that were graced by trees and brooks of water. Even once she came across an owl, perched on the telephone lines by the road side, looking intently off in the field at its prey. Suddenly, there seemed to be a car following her in the distance in her rear view mirror. The only reason she noticed was the fact that her lips felt dry and she was applying a little lip balm with the aid of the mirror.

"hmm... I recognize that truck," as she wandered in thought on her way back to town.

Not too far into the drive, that she did when she wanted to collect her thoughts and to unwind from the busy events of the day, she pulled over to a secret entrance she once found on this road. It led to a lonely empty park that once was used in earlier years she imagined. After all, this was an historic highway; once the only road available to motorists back then.

As she pulled into the lane that led to the lone park, she realized that the old rustic table had been moved to another place - further down the path for walking. She parked the car, grabbed her sweater and a fresh cigarette to smoke and locked the car door and ventured over to the table. Curious as to why the table had been moved, she slowly entered the area where the table had been originally. Carefully, like a slinking cat, she took in all the details of the shrubs and looked for clues on the ground. She followed a trail left by the moving of the table and noticed a lone stiletto off in the underbrush. Now, what the hell had happened since the last time she was here???

As soon as she noticed the stiletto shoe, she heard the cracking of leaves and twigs behind her and of course, the hairs on her arms and the nape of her neck stood at attention. Sizing up the area, she dared to look behind her as she heard the approaching footsteps.

Turning around, to take in the total picture of who it could be that was approaching her, her frightful thoughts of the intruder at her secret spot were dispelled: For at once, she recognized the womyn as being the dark and handsome butch womyn from a New Years gathering in the woods from the prior year. She smiled at the womyn and was greeted by the acquaintance with a brief hug from hir and watched hir slowly raise her hand to kiss it.

But as soon as her hand had been kissed by the butch womyn, she was immediately scolded for being out there alone!

"What are you doing out here today?" s/he asked?

"Well, what are you doing here too?? I thought I might have recognized your truck, but I thought you were on your way home for the day, and I hurried to my secret spot on the highway before you could know I had turned off to visit here."

"Last week, I came by this part of my property to check on some things and noticed that the table had been moved. When I saw your car up the road in front of me, I wondered if it was you who had been here and lost your shoe. So I pulled over to this area, and sure enough, here your car was, and I hurried to make sure you were alright," s/he said.

"No, it wasn't my stiletto: I had a horrible experience today with a service provider in town, at the local cell phone store and decided to come out here and sit at the table and do some day dreaming and relax before I went home. I was planning on attending the Chinese New Years exhibit at the Museum, tonight. I was wondering what had happened out here, since I know hardly anyone comes here; except those of us who know about this deserted park to enjoy. Do you know what happened here?"

The butch womyn looked intently at her and breathed slowly. S/he looked her up and down and then took her by the arm and said: "Let’s get you back to your car and see you home. Something did happen here and I need you to steer clear of this place until I have the local police finish their report about what happened out here."

Feeling really violated that the secret spot on hir property had been the place of some unusual and dark happening that the butch womyn refused to comment further on, made her feel lucky that she had been followed by the person she thought she knew to be the owner of the truck in her rear view mirror.

She got in the car and waved goodbye to her acquaintance, her butch friend and made more mental notes of the secret park area in her range of view; then got back on the road and drove back to town while the sun was setting over the ridge of pine trees.

Although the sun was setting and the air was getting cold, she lit another cigarette, turned on the headlights and then turned on the radio to listen to soft music. It was just then that she noticed something that almost had completely escaped her total attention: she was warm and getting rather hot and noticed that her garden was beginning to get moist and wet. Even though she was driving as fast as she could, her mind spun a thousand versions of what had just happened to the distant mellow voice singing a romantic tune on the station her radio was tuned to.

Dearest Dairy,

Today was a strange day in paradise: although I have yet to make it to the museum for the exhibit tonight, i wonder what really happened out there in the woods today? I hope that whatever happened had a consensual ending because only those in our community know of this lone Eden in the forest. Last night I asked where my lover was and tonight I ask you again, Dearest Diary: do you know who my lover is? So many times I tell only you my inner most secrets because only you, Dear Diary, know all that is in my heart. But tonight I ask you, yet again:

Dearest Diary, was that Him?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #3
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Default Saturday Afternoon: February 4th, 2006

Traveling to the grocery store, in a nearby town in the valley with her son, they listened quietly to the news on the radio station that day. The broadcaster had announced the strange happening at the secret park that had happened the following day. Both she and her son looked at each other with unusual looks. Returning to the driving at hand, as soon as the music continued, she found her way off the exit and took the nearest turn to the grocery store. Parking was at a premium that day, so farther out in the lot they would park this time. Her son said he was staying in the car to listen to the radio, while she went inside to purchase groceries for the next couple of weeks.

As she walked to the entrance of the store, she noticed someone entering the store in front of her. She knew them from the last three years of living in the valley. Although the womyn didn't see her, s/he was certainly there to do some grocery shopping too.

Noticing the attire of the womyn, she made some dreamy notes mentally about this particular tall and handsome womyn: dressed well, pressed slacks, a white button down shirt with a detailed matching leather vest, and brilliantly groomed hair that was spiked gently, thus indicating a newly shorn haircut. “Hmmmmmm,” she said to herself.

As she grabbed a cart and made her way in the store, she lost sight of the womyn she knew of in passing. Oh well, she had things to buy and errands to do today: at least she saw a wonderfully fine specimen of a butch womyn today. Haha! So, off she went to her usual places to find things in the store. First, she went to the butcher’s shop for some fresh fish and scallops. Then off to the produce section to purchase some pre-spring vegetables and winter squash; then off to the dairy aisle for milk and eggs and cheese; then she went to the bread aisle to find some special dark raisin bread for breakfast and some sourdough to make sandwiches for her sons’ lunches.

About that time, she realized that she had better get some paper products for the home, so she hurried over to get some Kleenex and toilet paper, cleaning products and some baggies for left over meals of the next few days. Right as she was bending over to pick up a huge laundry soap container, the butch womyn appeared from out of nowhere!

"Here, let me help you with that, it looks pretty heavy for you to lift," s/he said playfully.

She smiled at hir and said: "Well, thank you for that favor just now. I don't know if you knew it or not, but upon entering the store I saw you ahead of me and I couldn't remember your name to call out to you and say 'Hello'.”

Smiling with that smile that butch womyn usually produce with a gentle blush, s/he introduced hirself: “Hi, my name is Jacqueline, but you can call me JaK" as s/he lifted the heavy container up onto her cart in the store.

"JaK? Thankyou for helping me lift that terribly heavy container." Mostly feeling ready toward the front of the store and feeling horribly awkward at that moment, she managed to bring up the radio broadcast to Jak: "Did you hear the recent news on the radio about that strange happening out at the 'secret park' yesterday?"

JaK looked intently at her and said, "No o oooo...but I did hear something about a couple in the area breaking up and I wondered if that may have anything to do with what happened out at the secret park" s/he said.

They talked a few brief moments more and then exchanged good byes as she headed to the front of the store to pay for all the goods she selected. After giving the checker her money and heading outside with the cart of goods, once again the tall and handsome butch womyn approached her with hir small bag of goods.

"Do you need any help with that? " s/he inquired. Carefully weighing the outcome of such an offer, she told JaK that her son was waiting in the car and could help her unload the cart. She thanked hir for hir offer of help, but Jak looked at her as if s/he had something further to tell her.

"It was nice to see you today. I know you are in college, and I hear about how you are doing through various people we know of in the community. Sometime if you are able to carve out some time in your schedule, you should look me up and we could go out for tea or coffee or a drive. Everyone needs to get out once in a while during a hectic term. Here is my number. Call me sometime when you are free to go out."

Oooooooooooooh my (she thought to herself)!!! I better get myself to the car and have my son help with these groceries and remember to breathe.....slooooowly......and walk carefully....cuz lord knows what a klutz I can become when the trigger gets tripped! Carefully smiling back at Jak, and going on to the car, she felt like she blushed a thousand shades of brilliant reds at Jak. Her heart was going pitter patter and goddess only knew what that meant!

*Breathe, breathe, breathe*

Dearest Diary,

Goddess only knows how infernally lazy I can be when an approaching deadline with homework and midterms are due next week. It doesn't help either when you meet so many butches either! I hope I was able to keep my wits about me and not let it be known how lonely my life has been lately. Although you, dearest diary, know how much I long for a wonderful lover and partner to share my life with. Help me to just be okay with being alone and to actively deal with the loneliness by centering my thoughts on accomplishing my goals in college, one step at a time: Because it appears that time will keep going on and on. Help me to see and manage my time effectively: like with all the hot showers I take and the cold ones too and all the activities that I keep myself busy with at home and in college. Help me dearest diary, to make some time just for me. Dearest Dairy...it was nice to meet Jak today for the first time and to not just say ‘hi’ in passing. I don't know who s/he is or what they do for a living, here in this valley; but seemingly it was wonderful to have that brief contact with hir. I liked how s/he looked, smelled, and well, dearest diary??? Heaven help me when it comes to butches…

And just so you don’t think you’re getting off easy: Who was that butch anyways???
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Default Late Tuesday Night: February 7th, 2006

"I see this line is not busy. Do you mind ringing up my items for me?" the tall butch said, as she slowly pulled the visor of hir cap down and began to make small conversation with her.

"Sure," she said. "Let me get this other order finished with and I will be right there." As she turned to complete the other order, she felt the dark heated stare of the butch, wondering what s/he was thinking as she proceeded to finish the other order.

"That will be 342 dollars and 69 cents," her mind drifted off to the butch and what s/he was doing in her line. She hadn't seen this particular butch in the store before: so it will be nice to find out if s/he is a local and what s/he has been doing around the valley.

"Thank you for shopping here," she said finally to the other customer and then she turned to help the butch that was waiting in her line.

Slowly and purposefully, she looked at every item that the butch was purchasing and visualizing a scenario that might go with that particular item of purchase. There was a hammer, nails, paint, paper towels, oil, a gallon of milk, some very expensive ale from Germany, fresh salmon, and miscellaneous items that a butch might not want so many people to know s/he was buying – and, as she was ringing up the order, she asked hir how s/he was and if s/he was a local.

"I just got back from 3 weeks in the Virgin Islands and I had the most marvelous time on a cruise," s/he said.

"Oh, was it an Olivia Cruise by chance? I know that some friends of mine have loved taking vacations on that line and they’ve shared about all the wonderful excursions they have taken," she said.

"How did you know it was an Olivia Cruise?" s/he said with an amusing smile and adjusting her cap.

"It's easy to know by the way you look: You have a crisp short haircut, a pin that indicates you are of queer orientation and I’m guessing you identify as a butch because your mannerisms gave you completely away,” as she smiled back at hir!

"Well, you are right about that. There were over 900 gathered on that boat and I was in heaven. They put on the most wonderful entertainment, shore excursions, and you couldn't have anything but a wonderful time," s/he said. "By the way, my name is Dayle and it feels good to be back home, but I sure could use more island time.”

"Hi Dayle, it's nice to meet you. We haven't met before; are you new to this area? Or have you been around for awhile? By the way Dayle, you're order is 79 dollars and 56 cents. How would you like to pay?" she said with a tilt of the head and a warm smile.

"Well, I could think of a number of ways to pay a pretty lady like you ......but for now....it will be with my credit card," s/he said with a wink and a faint hint of a growl.

"You got it" she said, blushing a whole new shade of hot pink! “We'll use your card and you can sign the receipt in a moment.” As the technology quickly generated a slip for hir signature, she watched hir out of her peripheral line of vision. Gazing at hir with her Blue Femme eyes, she sighed a silent thought to goddess. *s/he seems to be a gentle soul.* I wonder why s/he is just now surfacing in town and buying all these things, she wondered as she prepared the paper for hir signature.

"Okay, thank you for shopping here and come back again when you need more .......uh......uh.......items for whatever you are up to these days," she said. Dayle picked up hir bags of items and lugged the milk under hir muscular arms and nodded a warm goodbye smile to her. "I'll be back soon another day,” were the words that trailed from hir lips as she sauntered out the store.

Such a swagger, such confidence; what a refreshing attitude that butch had, as she delved into leaning and laying on the counter edge, propped up on one elbow with her hand holding her face and slowly taking in the butch who had just been in her line at the store.

"Ahem,” came the sound from behind her. "Oh! - I'm sorry! How long were you standing there waiting for me?" she said to her friend from school. Her name was Carolyn. Carolyn gave her that knowing look.....the one that knows exactly what was going on in her head at the moment she was watching Dayle leave the store.

"Woman, I swear, you are so easy to read these days," Carolyn said with a chuckle! "Did you leave any clothes on that poor good lookin Butch that was just here in your line???"

They broke out in laughter at the thought of what Carolyn had just said out loud in the store! "uhhhhhh.....yeah.....S/he had clothes on when s/he was leaving the store! I don't undress just everyone I meet, dontchaknow" she said, blushing harder than she ever did that day.

"Carolyn....have you ever seen that butch around town before? I have lived here three years and have never seen her ever. I wonder what s/he is up to, especially with all that stuff floating around town about that event that happened out at the secret park on the highway. You know me, I am always curious about something that doesn't meet up with the eye!"

After ringing up Carolyn's small order of household goods, she leaned over the counter and whispered to her friend:"Meet me tomorrow afternoon at the park; I want to show you something I thought was strange."

Carolyn leaned up to her and almost touched her nose to nose with a knowing smile and curious eyes: "Be there at Two with Eyes of Blue, You!" Giggling at her friends’ poetic announcement of plan, she smiled a nose-crinkly smile and said, "You got it C.C."

Dearest Diary,

Today was such a hectic day in paradise. Two steps forward: only to fall three steps backward and plenty of homework to keep me busy until the end of time. I still wonder what that Butch was up to. Something seems strange and out of place with hir. I want to find out more when I can since Carolyn is meeting me out at the park tomorrow. I need to remember my camera this time. I hope the investigation is done so we can look around... it was so strange that the butch I met today had just come back from the cruise on the Olivia lines. I wonder if s/he has ever heard of the song by Lisa Koch.....that made me feel like I felt today......"you make my panties pound"... lalalalalala... ...butches... they always make my heart and panties pound; especially the ones with that strange charisma. *sigh* I know I always ask you this and tonight is no different:

Dearest Dairy: Who was that butch???
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #5
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Default Friday Night: February 10th, 2006

C.C. was already there when she pulled up into the drive of the park, that late afternoon. The sun was gently shining through the pine trees, drenching the late shadows of darkness that waited to engulf the forest by the wandering creek. Waiting near the area of the picnic table, C.C. lit a smoke and waved for her to hurry up.

“What took you so long? I thought I would have to hunt for you all over the valley, but finally you are here! I took a look around the place to make sure it was safe. It looks like the investigation is over and the tape is removed from that area over there. Is that where you were thinking you saw something that caught your eye?” as C.C. drew upon hir light and fragrant cigar – seemingly an ordinary Al Capone, by all appearances.

“No, C.C., I want to take you over to the markings I found on the trail where the stiletto shoe was found. Here, come with me carefully so we don't disturb this area” she said, as she led C.C. down a long and winding path toward the creek that was gurgling in the distance. The air was sweetly laden with the earthly scent of the fresh rain fall from earlier that day. Deciduous trees were beginning to bud and little flowers in the meadow were beginning to bloom, showing signs of spring in the woods. Squirrels were scampering up the sides of the pine trees and making all sorts of chatter to each other. A lone Blue Jay lofted to another limb on a tree and let out a chirping shriek to whomever he was calling too.

Pine needles were crunching beneath their feet, as well as the sound of barren bushes with twigs that snapped off as they made their way to the area where she had found evidence the day before.

“We’re here, C.C. Look carefully and tell me what you see,” she said.

Moments later, C.C. looked at her with amazement. Then s/he put out her Capone on the back of hir shoe and stuffed it in hir pocket for the moment. Shaking hir head, C.C. exclaimed in a tone that was incredulously wrought with painful hesitation. “You have such an amazing ability to find things like this, and to notice the way the foilage on the trail had been disturbed. I don't know if the team that was here found what you just showed me; but we had better take a picture of this now and then stop off at the detective’s offices in town and show them what was found here. Here, let me have the camera. I will take the pictures, and if you don't mind, I will return your camera in the latter part of next week and keep you posted on what they say about this. I want you to promise me something, okay? Promise me, that if anyone at all comes to you with information that may be linked to what we found here today that you will call me at once and we will go to the police and inform them of what we learn. Okay?"

Looking at C.C. intently, mostly with fear of what they had discovered, she answered “Yes.”

“C.C., hurry up, it's getting dark and I want to get back home and make something to eat. I put a roast on this afternoon before I came out here to meet you. Would you like to come over and have supper tonight with me?" she inquired gently.

“Let me walk you up to the car and I will catch up to you in an hour or so. Is that okay?” C.C. asked. “I didn't realize that you had supper on in the oven already. I will go on ahead to the police station and you go ahead and head home. I will follow you as far as I can, then meet you at your home for supper.”

“Okay C.C., but be careful,” she said. Pulling out onto the highway, and watching in her rearview mirror to make sure C.C. was indeed tailing her, she lit a smoke, turned on the radio news station softly and made her way back to the main highway to head home. The road curved up and down and the sun was setting now over the tops of the mountains. It was getting dark, so she turned the headlights of the car on. The car she drove was an older model convertible: the hard body, a pale, sparkly blue with a retractable roof in white; a '57 T-Bird that she named Jezebel because Jezebel always teased her with mechanical problems. She always daydreamed about a wonderful butch to fix her car when she acted up!

Slowly emerging onto the ramp of the freeway, she took Jezebel up to full speed and turned on the radio and drove like the femme that she was: FAST! Losing C.C. at the freeway exit, she drove with delight to get home, knowing that business was just fine in C.C.’s hands. She would go home and pull the roast out of the oven and set the table, light a few candles, and make sure it was warm in the house! All of a sudden, cool air from the mountain tops were making things a little chilly. Maybe starting a fire would be appropriate tonight. With her son being gone for the weekend, and no one around but just the homework and reading for classes to do for the weekend, a nice comfortable supper with her best pal in town ( C.C.) was just what the Goddess ordered!

Pulling into the driveway, slowly like she always did, she hit the button for the garage door to open so Jezebel would rest in her bay for the night. Ahhhh, it was good to be home and to think about the events of the week: To entertain her friend tonight with supper and to talk about the events of the secret park and the clues that were discovered that day. Putting the cigarette out in the blue ash tray of the car and getting out of the car in the garage, she noticed something on floor by the entrance. It was a note: stay away from the park or you will be sorry.

Oh, no! Looking for her cell in her purse, she immediately called C.C., but her answering service came on. She hurriedly left her a message to hurry the hell up and get over to the house and told her about the note. She moved the note on the floor with the tip of her shoe and didn't touch it. Scanning the front yard and the driveway for other details that might have escaped her view when she pulled in, she lowered the garage door and locked it, and then bolted as fast as she could to the kitchen through the garage door entrance. Locking the house door behind her, she laid her purse down and breathed slowly, inhaling the aroma of the roast in the oven. She then went to the front door and checked for mail left in the postal box. It was about that time that she heard the screeching of tires in the driveway area and peering from the curtains in the front room, she saw that it was C.C.! Thank heavens s/he made it over so fast!

“Are you okay? Where is the note” C.C. asked, as s/he came in the front door and made a bee-line for the coffee pot in the kitchen. Hurrying behind hir, and rehashing about the note she had found on the floor of the garage, she unlocked the garage door and let C.C. go out and find it and read it and examine it for anything else that her pumping adrenaline had missed in the first moments of discovery.

Not long after reading the note and coming back into the kitchen and lighting up a Capone from the case s/he carried in hir pocket, C.C. sat down on the stool in the breakfast nook area and sipped on hir coffee and looked at her with eyes that smoldered.

“You just have the knack for being in trouble, don't you hon" she said, with a low edge to hir voice that was not so unusual for C.C. when s/he was about to go on a tirade about staying out of trouble!

*oooops*

She looked at C.C. and asked hir to go outside and get some firewood to make a roaring fire in the fireplace in the front room. She had to set the table and get the food ready and set a pie in the oven to warm so it would be ready for dessert after supper.

She put on a lacey apron and got busy about the kitchen and mused, as she watched C.C. out in the back yard making kindling and hauling up some huge pieces of wood to burn in the fireplace. Shaking her head and letting a smile curl on her lips while watching her friend through the kitchen window made her feel safe; as she knew she was in good hands and protected from whomever it was that was intimidating her with the note that was left at the entrance of her garage.

Dearest Diary,

I am so thankful for a good mind, good friends and a wonderful and beautiful world to live in. It is so nice to know that I can feel safe within the circle of friends that I have. It's nice to have the talent of being able to cook a scrumptious supper and to have the weekend all to myself. Even though I am not complaining or anything, and the fact that I do have spare time to indulge in writing for pleasure, you do know that I have to ask you this once again:

Dearest Diary, where is the butch of my dreams???
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 01:22 AM   #6
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Default Late Thursday Night: February 16th, 2006

Soon after supper was over, they retired to the living room to sip on wine and relax in front of the fire that C.C. had diligently made earlier in the evening. The fire was roaring hot, sending sparks here and there as the fire illuminated the dimly lit room. C.C. relaxed into the oversized stuffed chair, deep in thought; while she lazily stretched out on the long sofa to enjoy the fire.

After a long silence, C.C. began to tell her hir thoughts about the events of the day.

"You know,” C.C. began, “I have been thinking about this note you found in the garage,” as s/he slowly sipped on hir wine while gazing at her. Wondering if she should spend the night and feeling like s/he was needed for further reassurance, C.C. asked gently: "Would you like for me to stay the night?”

The fire was still blazing and she got up to put the screen up a little closer and exhaled a long sigh.

“C.C., that’s such a wonderful idea. I was thinking about that myself over supper, but didn't know if that would put you out on your plans for the evening or the morning. But it does sound like a really nice idea and I appreciate you offering that to me tonight. The guest room is always made up and ready. I haven't dusted in there awhile but if you don't mind, I would like for you to stay tonight. How do you feel about that?” she asked, with half fear and half relief.

Setting her wine glass down on the wooden, antique coffee table and looking toward C.C., C.C. leaned forward with a gentle smile and told her that s/he would love to stay and make sure that everything would be alright until the morning - considering the events of the day. She walked over to where C.C. was sitting and gave hir a long hug and then left with her wine glass, as she asked C.C. to follow her to the guest room – so she could get hir settled in for the night. As they walked down the hall talking about who should check on the fire later in the night, the lights flickered. Apparently a storm was moving in and disturbing the power. It was God sent that C.C. was spending the night. Once they entered the guest room, she bid hir goodnight and told C.C. that she would retire to her bedroom and reconfirmed that C.C. would tend to the fire, later in the night.

C.C. had been her friend for a very long time and as she left hir, swishing back to her room, C.C. looked at her for the first time in a new light. S/he had never really seen her so rattled like this before. C.C. felt touched by the way she needed hir. It touched C.C.’s heart that she needed and deserved hir protection: But C.C. wanted it to be more than that.

It wasn't long after she retired to her bedroom that C.C. heard the bath water running and remembered that s/he should go check on the house and prepare it for the night. S/he made the rounds of the home, locking every door and made sure the fire was tended too so the fire would slowly die down, as C.C. tinkered with the draft. Slowly walking past the entrance to her bedroom, C.C. heard her gently humming while bathing and smelled the fragrant air coming from her room. Noticing how femme and soft her room was, C.C. let out a low growl of deep need. C.C. let the memory of watching over her and wanting her for so long but never revealing hir feelings to her, fill hir mind. Remembering hir duty of honor for the night, C.C. swaggered back to the guest room, further down the hall and made sure hir door was open – so s/he could hear anything during the night.

Setting hir wine glass down on the dresser, C.C. slid out of hir leather jacket and loosened the belt to hir leather pants. C.C. untucked the tails of the dark purple silk shirt that enshrouded hir muscular body and began to let hir mind wander while disrobing. Noticing the stereo system in the guest room, C.C. put on some music and lit a cigar and relaxed on the rocking chair by the library nook in the bedroom. Taking a book off the shelf about the area sites to see in the valley, C.C. began to sift through the pages and landing on a page about the river that ran through the secret park where they had found the clues earlier in the day, C.C. began to study the topography of the region.

~~~~~~~~

The bath water was so warm and the bubbles were overflowing the Victorian tub. She was laying there soaking and humming gently: Feeling so tired, yet ready for a long night of sleep knowing that C.C. would be there should anything cause alarm or harm to her. Letting the water drain from the tub, she rose from the bubble bath, bubbles softly trailing down her body that was steaming hot with pinkness from the long soak in the tub. Reaching over for the towel on the table near by, she wrapped it around her and lifted her legs and feet onto the soft and furry bath mat. Wrapping another towel around her hair, and deciding to have a cigarette and one final sip of her wine, she walked slowly with wine glass and cigarette to the adjoining bedroom. Laying the cigarette down in the blue marble tray on the vanity, where the candles had been previously lit, she finished drying off and laid the towels on the end of the chaise lounge. Fluffing her hair and sitting on the vanity chair in front of the mirror, she gazed at the reflection of her image from the long and lazy bath. She felt beautiful, yet she felt smoldering hot: it was a deep longing to connect with another loving being and to be touched, to be held in strong arms, to be kissed both gently and ravenously and delicately adored, breathed in and devoured properly.

Taking one last sip of wine and a drag off the cigarette, she then crushed out the cigarette and gently blew out each and every candle that was left burning in the room. The aroma of a wonderful supper still lingered in the house; as well as the fragrance of her bath and the scent of the candles. Heightening every erotic sense within her, the longing and the wanting began to overtake her; making her feel the need to lie down as she basked in what it would feel like to be touched by the butch of her dreams.

Turning back the comforter and arranging the pillows, she glided into her bed and slipped between the covers of the silky soft Blue satin sheets. Pulling up the covers, she closed her eyes and let her imagination take her to where she could experience the bliss of moments that were laced with desire: the desire to be ravished with hungry eyes and pummeled to ecstasy with moans that only lovers utter when fulfilling each others’ needs.

~~~~~~~~~

After put out hir cigar and laying the book down, C.C. began to hear sounds in the house: CC stopped rocking the chair and listened intently in the direction of the sounds s/he could hear. If I didn't know any better… was the thought that trailed through C.C.s head as s/he got up from the rocker and turned off the stereo that had played softly for the last two hours. “Okay, one more tour of the house, then check on the fire, then to check up on her..." C.C. mumbled to hirself, as s/he slowly made hir way around the house. Everything appeared in order: the fire was just a bed of embers and slowly after repositioning the screen and smooshing the ashes, s/he made hir way to the bedroom to check up on her after her bath.

Standing in the doorway of her bedroom, C.C. heard the faintness of her moans; of what appeared to be a woman deep in slumber. Adjusting hir eyes to the dimness of the bedroom, C.C. scanned the perimeter. Noticing the delicate, yet rich decor of her bedroom - strewn with pictures and antiques and windows draped in deep blue and gold velvet curtains, s/he noticed that the drapes were askew and used it as an opportunity to come closer to the object of hir desires.

Softly, yet purposefully stepping around fixtures in the dark, C.C. drew the velvet drapes closer together and stopped to gaze upon her. She was a vision: she was lying there half covered in her nakedness. Her hair flowing crazily behind her head on the pillows and her arms held onto a long, overstuffed feather pillow. C.C. noticed her breathing was deep, yet disconnected in a way. Wanting so very much to be with her, s/he held hir emotions back and softly sat on the edge of the bed- tenderly touching her hair while she slept. Long into the reverie of doing what any butch would do with such a beauty, C.C. got a hold of hirself and felt a chill in the air. Pulling the coverlet of crazily quilted velveteen squares up to cover her bare back, C.C. leaned over her and gently kissed her forehead as the fragrance of her tantalized hir senses; savoring the hidden moment of lust that threatened to overwhelm hir better judgment.

But the moment that C.C. placed the lingering kiss on her forehead, she awoke startled and rolled back into C.C.’s arms. Half asleep and looking at C.C. with eyes filled with dream-like wanton desire, half breathless and smoldering with heated energy, she breathed out to CC: “Is everything okay?”

“I was checking on you and covering you up,” C.C. whispered quietly.

“C.C.?" as she reached up to touch hir arm that was lingering near her, “I am finding it hard to sleep tonight. I want you to stay here with me. Would you slip in beside me and keep me warm until I fall asleep, again?”

“Are you sure you want me to stay here with you?" C.C. whispered quietly again.

“I want you to stay C.C., please? Slip in and keep me warm, I need you…” she said, revealing to hir the deep, intoxicating energy that was oozing and permeating the air around her.

“As you so wish, my sweet ... princess of the night...” were the words trailing off C.C.’s lips.

Slipping in behind her under the satin sheets, s/he pulled up a pillow and slipped hir muscular arm under her head, molding hir body to hers. C.C. pulled up the rest of the covers and slipped hir other arm over her waist, letting hir hand trail up the curve of her waist to cup under her breasts.
If C.C. had the magical power of becoming engorged with lust, it was at this very moment that hir cock would have swelled with the deep and dark desire to overtake her with animal instinct! The tension hurt to want her so much and not violate the boundary existing between the two of them. But the moment that C.C. had fulfilled her wish of spooning her into slumber, she drifted off into another dream filled world - wondering what it would be like to be taken by the butch who had been her friend for such a long, long time.

In her state of pre-slumber her garden was throbbing, causing her to gently rock against C.C.’s body of heat. Dreaming of C.C. caressing her, fondling her body with heated passion and nibbling on her neck and sucking her skin into hys mouth - the sheer knowledge of their explosive passions caused her garden to become a source of energy, wanting to be filled with C.C.s animal driven passion. Wanting hir to explore her body in her dreamlike state, she indulged the fantasy of what it would feel like to be penetrated by C.C.s cock: taking everything, feeling her lips suck on her nipples and licking them to flawless erection, temples of hys desire, she felt C.C. nipping harder at her. Hyr hands scorching every tender part of her back and C.C.’s body grinding into her with enough energy to impregnate her with a cazillion of C.C.z babies.

C.C. held her tighter to help her settle into her sleep as hy felt the energy of their rhythm develop. Wanting to fuck the stars out of her heavens became the burning thought of the moment, overtaking C.C’s mind. Breathing deeply, and not wanting to spoil the moment, carefully C.C. snuggled the sheets and blankets closer to her and slipped out of her bed. With a dark and lusty gaze, C.C. kissed her on her shoulder and whispered in her ear that everything would be alright, as hy left her room quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Holy F*cking Hell!” C.C. quietly thought, as hy wiped hys forehead and made hys way back to the guest room. “I need to have a talk with her and soon: I cannot stand to see her through this and feel like I have felt this night. I want her so much, but I don't want to lose what has taken me practically two years to build with her. What I would give to have this be the way it should be," were the thoughts roaming a zillion miles a minute in C.C.s head, as s/he dimmed the hall lamp. Leaving the bedroom door ajar, C.C. fell into a heap on the king size bed in the guest room. It felt so wrong to not be meeting all of her needs, but heaven help us, we will work this out, come hell or high water…

Dearest Diary,

Don't let me down, because I need hym so much. You know how I feel and you know what I want: Please, dearest diary, is it hym?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: