Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...~* Diary in Blue *~...

It's been a few years since the time I began my "Diary in Blue" - which is mostly a collection of my thoughts, taking on the form of erotica. Over the past two years I kind of put my erotica on the back burner, but I've been writing all along. I've been slowly editing my story and over the next few weeks, I will be adding toward the completion of my story.

*enjoy*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...~* Diary in Blue *~...

Thursday Night: February 2nd, 2006

Slowly, methodically, the lighter flicked a light and the motion of drawing on the cigarette, that night, brought a relief to her after such a hectic week in term papers. Laying the cigarette down carefully in the blue marble ash tray on the vanity she took off her ear rings, her necklace and slowly began to kick off her shoes. Looking carefully for the last candle lit from the night before, she found it tucked away behind all the pictures and memorabilia on the vanity and began to light the small menagerie of blue candles all over her room. All of the candles had various scents: Lavender, Honeysuckle, Rose, Jasmine, Gardenia; all of them carefully placed throughout the room and on the vanity. Each one in turn became a little flame, lit to perfection. Ahhhh! This is how to relax after a really long day. Once again, she picked up the cigarette and drew on it, slowly exhaling and letting the ambiance of the candles take their effect upon her.

Making sure that the drapes were drawn, she began to undress and take off all the cares of her day: One at a time. All the heavy thoughts came off first, even the ones of how to get that bitchy patron out of the store on time to get off of work, one at a time, thought after thought, casting them off and undressing her mind, she began to unwind and entertain the thought of taking her clothes off...undoing the buttons slowly and reaching over to the blue marble glass ash tray to take one last drag off the cigarette, she carefully slipped out of her dress. After crushing the half cigarette out, she carefully lifted the slip up over her shoulders and draped the silken material over the chaise lounge chair by the end of the bed and set down to take off her stockings......slowly......and purposefully....till all that was left off were her bra and panties.

Candles still flickering and clothes strewn all over the bedroom she laid back on the softness of her bed and stretched out lazily upon the bed and closed her eyes - but just for a moment: Drinking in the softness of the fragrant air from the candles that lit the darkness of the room. Lying on the bed, skin so soft, her breasts bulging from the blue demi-bra and her soft lace panties slowly wanting to come off in the final act of becoming naked of all things that kept her from relaxing, she breathed and let out a long sigh. And as she glanced up from the bed, her eyes caught hold of the moment yet to become fulfilled, thinking to herself: “Where...is my lover tonight?”

The candles whispered: “While you are ready for your dreams to come true, the one for you is not ready quite yet. Be patient and still: you will hear the footprints of your love come to you soon. Be still, listen for the foot print on your heart and then just give in...”

Dearest Diary,

Tonight is yet another long night. I got most of the things done today that needed to be done. Appointments, made months ago, were diligently and carefully accomplished today. Midterms come next week and another day in paradise is yet to pass on. The trees are beginning to bud: the flowers are emerging from the wintery ground that has been buried in sweet cold white snow. Just today, on my drive home, the hills were a pretty emerald green and robins by the thousands descended in the park to partake of the abundance of seeds that appear from below the melted winter snow…

I wonder what tomorrow will bring; I wonder if he will call or write to me. I don't even know, but let that one nuance from the candles sagely advice come true eventually. For tonight, like so many other nights, my dreams will entrance me and beg me to go: to follow wherever my heart leads me.

Dearest Dairy... where is He?

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: