Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2015, 12:00 PM   #21
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default a man who farts in church sits in his own pew!

It has still been some time since I have gone to church service, mass. As a Catholic this bothers me, yet I have not " fixed it or myself". My beliefs and love for my faith have not changed, I think this started with me being angry with God some time ago. I don't even remember why now.

Now I have no idea where to start.... and when I think about ~fixing~ going back to mass I slight it off as having no time or energy to face my sins. They are not of the mortal kind, but they are my sins and I need for my inner soul, to get this right in my life. I think I will plan a trip back where I was raised, and go to church there. I have always loved that church......just sitting in the pews there is calming, and like home. Yeah, this is what I need. Thanks for the space to make my words visual, it sure is different than having them spin in my head. Yes, a trip home is I need!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post: