Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Chow Down

Despite what you might have heard, food is my favorite thing. I love cooking food or going out for it. I also like to hear about other people's eating experiences as well. I've thought about starting this thread for awhile now but what clinched it for me was getting ready to move back to San Diego. I have so many favorite places to eat there and besides the great food and drinks at these places I get a lot of comfort going back to the familiar atmosphere in these places.

I would love to hear about your favorite places too! So, here's a place to post your resturant raves. Do you have a favorite place to get a nibble and a cocktail? A place you had a great dinner? Or a favorite place that makes a specific dish that you go back for time and time again? Why not share your dining experiences here? I'll begin to post a few of mine and hope you will too. Thanks in advance!

:food:
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:

Tags
drinks, fantastic san diego!, food, food obsessed, tiger raves!