~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

my favorite colors are blues of any shade and i think periwinkle is a sassy color. i adore it in this retro dress.

i think it would be adorable with white heels.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 08:05 AM   #882
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,941 Times in 4,707 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

YSK: Every time I think of it I laugh like a fool!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 08:47 AM   #883
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default YSK...

that I just bought a pair of broken-in cowboy boots.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #884
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

YSK that spiders do not die when you vacuum them up. They just stay in there wriggling and lurking until you empty the cylinder then, pounce!

YSAK I may never sleep with both eyes closed ever again.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2013, 07:56 PM   #885
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

YSK I wish I had a beautiful femme to keep warm with, but instead I guess I will have to resort to the heated matress pad. Have I mentioned how much I hate winter? Just sayin
Old 10-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #886
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

YSK that Geico commercial with Old Mcdonald spelling COW , cracks me up ! I have no idea why it's so funny to me ,but it cracks me up every time.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #887
Bino85

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not entirely sure.. not looking

Bino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Squishy moment!!

You should know.. The deepest love Ive ever felt is for my kids.
Bino85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bino85 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #888
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

YSK that I can't wait til Thursday!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 05:45 PM   #889
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
YSK that I can't wait til Thursday!
YSK I can't wait until elections are over and Kathy Taylor wins by a land slide.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #890
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

YSK I am really tired of the commericals slamming each other too. Wish they wouldn't do that. It's not nesessary.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #891
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

YSK I make really good breakfast burritos !!!!!
Old 11-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #892
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

YSK: I would give anything for some mountain huckleberry ice cream right about now.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:16 AM   #893
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

YSK sometimes the pain is to great even for me....
Old 01-17-2014, 05:03 AM   #894
Daktari

Default You should know...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 09:39 AM   #895
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

You should know...

that I miss this very thread starter, diva, for her brainy, astute observations!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2014, 05:46 AM   #896
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

YSK

Even those without the ability to communicate can get their point across if you care enough to pay attention and learn his or her own unique way of doing so. When that happens it is mutually satisfying for both individuals involved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2014, 12:40 AM   #897
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Default YSK

I am not as strong as I pretend to be and would give my left arm to anyone that took the time to know that
Old 03-15-2014, 08:13 AM   #898
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

YSK that I had plans to wash my truck and clean the downstairs, until I got a phone call from an ornery 10 yr old wanting to come over . So I'm off to pick up my sunshine shadow. Some how I get the feeling I am not going to get anything done today. Priorities priorities.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:17 AM   #899
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
You should know...

that I miss this very thread starter, diva, for her brainy, astute observations!

I do too Anya !!!! And her sense of humor. And her fun personality. She can light up a room when she walks in with her positive light and energy.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:11 AM   #900
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Ysk it sure is Monday

Tags
fluff, fun, games, hints, secrets