Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #12
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,783 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Well, we probably can thank the X-Files for the black helicopter stuff (or was that "War Games"??). As for the genetics of wolverines... I haven't heard that one. Can you share?

For the last few years, we have had a random, lone wolverine running around in a region of Michigan. We haven't had one in the state in at least 200 years, and never one documented in modern wildlife management here. Well, a few weeks ago, it was found dead by a couple of hikers. It died of natural causes. I work for the state agency that handles wildlife management in Michigan, and we issued the report and along with it some genetic testing we had done on the animal to better determine its origins. Some guy out there disputes our findings and writes me 1000+ word emails every day with all his "research" and "proof" that disputes our findings. He wants me to run a retraction in every media outlet in the state.

Right.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote