Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-18-2015, 09:42 PM   #41
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaperone View Post
damn! I lost the key!!!
Nat, I don't know why some can't enter. Keep trying, try rebooting, try a different server (I.E vs Google vs Chrome) If you can't get in, then we'll ask Linus
Secret: Don't use Mozilla Firefox....I got in just fine when I switched to Explorer! Hope this helps the next person!
Old 03-18-2015, 09:53 PM   #42
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

here's a google linky loo
Old 03-19-2015, 04:47 AM   #43
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Tru .. here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
Where's MY visual of the Femme version? I wanna see THAT in my head.
Well Tru.. I had this naked woman lie on her back with her feet / toes pointing away from me...one leg bent and turned slightly.. the other with toes stretched... one hand was stretched over her head with her elbow crooked ... fingers caressing her raven locks while the other was just below her pierced belly button. Her makeup was perfect except for the dramatic eye liner and RED lips ... two little gemstones sparkled in the corner of her eye...

From this position I told her to captivate Me .... do what comes naturally and forget I am there....

Whew.... needed someone to dump a bucket of ice water on Me ...

I love my job!
Old 03-19-2015, 04:49 AM   #44
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virago View Post
Nitro, you need to hire us all as your assistants!
Internships are available ... can you work 60 hour weeks with babies with leaky orifices.. toddlers that cry ... bossygrandmas... families that bicker and bridzillas? If so, I will get you an application.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:54 AM   #45
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I cannot tell you WHO I was more attracted to but I have to say watching a butch slip a hand in a pair of unzipped pair of jeans SURE does liven up the work day...

TY for that visual Nitro ~

Full visual for ocean: Butch ... tall dark and handsome with killer LIGHT blue eyes ...they almost seemed to glow from in the inside out... lazy, sexy smile... took several shots with hys back to me... one hand in the jeans pocket.... had hym slouch in a chair... button-down shirt unbuttoned with just a slight hint of what was lurking behind those buttons... legs spread... hands on legs... one hand higher than the other.. again I told hym to just go with what he was feeling... and man, did he feel !!! *SMIRKS ...

I had him stand up ...and without prompting hy unzipped ... hand inside the jeans... other hand just below the hand inside the jeans but from the outside....head back ...
Old 03-19-2015, 04:56 AM   #46
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroChrys_Butch View Post
Full visual for ocean: Butch ... tall dark and handsome with killer LIGHT blue eyes ...they almost seemed to glow from in the inside out... lazy, sexy smile... took several shots with hys back to me... one hand in the jeans pocket.... had hym slouch in a chair... button-down shirt unbuttoned with just a slight hint of what was lurking behind those buttons... legs spread... hands on legs... one hand higher than the other.. again I told hym to just go with what hy was feeling... and man, did hy feel !!! *SMIRKS ...

I had hym stand up ...and without prompting hy unzipped ... hand inside the jeans... other hand just below the hand inside the jeans but from the outside....head back ...
Excuse typos.. this is Me with little sleep and no coffee... need to fix that NOW......
Old 03-21-2015, 08:39 PM   #47
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

error msg back
Old 03-21-2015, 09:19 PM   #48
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

only on chrome. i got on on ice dragon. weird.